CONSERVASHITS BTFO

CONSERVASHITS BTFO

Trump also created a lot of jobs.

>look I built a shack
>look what Trump built

You realize habitat for humanity is a big fucking scam right? They use the worst materials, the shittiest of tradesman ( skills or even knowledge of how to build a house not required.)

Dont get me wrong I) don't hate Carter, was probably the last decent democrat president, but habitat for humanity? Fucking scam.

Carter was voted out of office for being a cuck. Impressive he's still able to walk after all the time he spent on his knees sucking Iran's dick.

It's so fun to read The Art of the Deal. It makes me feel sad when I read about his excitement for Television City, though--it never ended up happening.

>)))))((((((((((("""""""Occupy"""""""">>>>>>((("""Democrats"""))))))))))))(((((((

>facts
>doesn't post any

Why is it suddenly a wealthy and successful persons responsibility to spend his time and money building homes for people who did nothing for him nor ever will?

Go back to fantasyland

He also built homes for the poor during his youth.

rly makes u thank

i forgot about the 20+ years bernie spent as a construction worker.

and I realize know that the 10K+ jobs trump created weren't actually helping anyone.

>people getting market value or most often above market for their property.
>kicking poor people out of their homes

Jimmy Carter was the best Christian to be president and that it is why he wasn't such a hot leader.

Many of which are now on strike because he didn't pay them.

Sage

give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish...

>Carter
>Doing work

>Trump
>Kicking people out of their homes

Wow, this is some shit-tier memery going on with this level of dishonest shill faggotry.

That image doesn't work here because we're not cuckservatives. Reagan's political idol was FDR, fuck him.

They are both good in their own ways.
Bernie is a misguided saint who just wished for people to like him and to be better. Sadly, this led him to give up the race and support his enemy. I hope he has a nice life after losing, even though I am mad at him for backstabbing his followers.
Trump is a well-meaning businessman. He recognizes the fact that building elaborate buildings not only increase the property value of his land to a profitable margin, but also other people's land. This makes more rich people flock to these areas and double down on the profitable venture, thus helping the economy. It is not his fault that some people could not afford to live there, it is theirs.

Might be better if these were broken up.

One quote per image with once source.

>Hillary on Rev. Jesse Jackson: "That God damned nigger"
>Hillary on Jews: Stupid kikes!"

etc etc.

More meme bang for your buck. Maybe it can be a faux trading card set.

Fuck you . 95 percent of Sup Forums posters vote republican down the ticket regardless come election time

Bernie can't win now though, so Trump is the undeniable right choice unless you're a retard that likes Shilliary.

That's really not how the economy works. Companies would compete for contracts. If he didn't exist they would get the contracts and hire people.