Disney/Gay/Progressive/SJW/Feminist

On March 17 the world will finally witness these two men being gay for each other in live action for the first time.

How does this honestly make you feel?

I don't care

>tfw it won't be that old guy that owned the asylum raping Maurice, who comes to terms with his sexuality during rape, enjoying it and sucking the rapist's dick

Why even live, tho?

Ruined.

I will give my Girlfriend shit about this.

The fat little weirdo is gay, but Gaston is all about the pussy.

The thing you’ve gotta understand about the whole Beauty and the Beast controversy is that Lefou was always a homophobic joke.

The sad, flamboyantly creepy little man hopelessly pining for the towering caricature of heterosexual masculinity (and tolerating incredible amounts of verbal and physical abuse in the process) is one of the classic homophobic gag roles - it shows up quite a bit in older media.

Few people were inclined to make a big deal of it up until now because a. it’s an old-school stereotype that doesn’t get much play in contemporary media, and b. Lefou is a relatively mild example of the type in any case, but that doesn’t mean it ever stopped being a thing.

All Disney has accomplished by declaring that Lefou is canonically gay is to transform an implicitly homophobic joke into an explicitly homophobic joke - which is kind of a slap in the face for what’s being proudly trumpeted as their first gay character in a major role.

Now, it’s totally possible that the live-action remake is going to reinvent the character to the point that it’s no longer an issue, but nobody’s obliged to give them that benefit of the doubt.

>The villain is gay
That actually seems problematic...

I'm annoyed about it, but I'm annoyed about it because it's obvious pandering and not because of the gayness itself.

wtf I hate disney now

Bullshit, I don't believe it. Show a source OP, this is too much to believe even for the kikes at Disney.

If it upsets the alt-right neo nazis, then it's a good thing.

What?
Who?
Who are the gays?

TWO BOYS KISSING WHAT IN TARNATION

>faggots are bad guys

I'm ok with this interpretation.

I'm not mad that he's gay, but if Gaston settles for fucking Josh Gad I'll be pretty pissed

Found a bad guy.

>straight white man is the villain
>turns gays and realizes just how bad he was near the end

i'm not okay with it

Don't worry, the final battle is against Belle over Beast because no mere man cock can satisfy Gaston.

Nobody power bottoms like Gaston!

>straight

But he isn't, all they manage to say in case like that is that all faggots are inherently evil.

Blows a hot poz load like Gaston!

Gaston looks like shit in the movie

Not buff, manly or hairy enough

Who cares? Stop crying and do something.

>NO ONE TAKES IT UP THE ASS LIKE GASTON!

>no one sucks dick like gaston
>drinks your jiz like gaston
>makes you cum buckets like gaston

Everything portrayed by Josh Gad is shit.

And he'll ruin the Russ Meyer biopic by being Roger Ebert fuck dammit I hate that fat fuck piece of shit so much

>I don't care

Gaston does not die in a battle with the Beast at the end, instead he gracelessly expires from pneumonia at the age of 30..Many such cases

And then Maurice becomes a conservative pundit

What are some examples of the older homophobic gag roles? Never even though of that little dude as gay, but it makes a lot of sense.

Its going to be the candle and the clock