What are some redpilled university degrees pol?

What are some redpilled university degrees pol?

>1 post by this ID

nice try, shill

>no replies
>hurr >1 post by this ID
When will this meme die?

Economics or Law

STEM is pretty blue-pilled tbqh senpai

Diversity Consultant

Health promotion

>teaching patients the glories of being /fit/ and breaking them from habits which fuel jewish finances in tobacco, alcohol, & fast food industries

Plus you get to wear a white labcoat which is cool

Mechanical engineering.

Any word on accounting?

>STEM is pretty blue-pilled tbqh senpai
How so?

Anything in medicine.

literally a Jewish degree

>accounting
>literally the origin of the jew shekel meme

>saying this whilst concurrently saying Economics (something that promotes globalism) and Law (which more often than not creates SJW subversives) are redpilled
lol

Biochemistry is extremely redpilled. Race is openly acknowledged as factual and its impact upon disease susceptibility and treatment are a major focus of many papers.

fuck, 2 years in only, still time to switch it up any other business degrees that are better?

or is it time to end it

>recieve degree
>sit at a desk all day pushing papers
>only getting up to shit

Its good money, but its boring as fuck, also, requirements for an AS or AAS degrees require Actual Calculous, not pre-calc, and, even if you do meet the required credits, Most colleges will see anything less than a 3.0 Gpa as garbage.

How is that different from a gender studies degree?

Not going to college

They are not related, but I was just joking.

Nah just joking mate, I heard accounting gets you good money after you graduate. Don't waste that 2 years worth of shekels paid to your uni.

History.
Well, more specifically Western European history.
You get to learn why people hated and killed Jews, Muslims, or even Christians, and being a racist is actually normal and, although morally speaking is wrong, completely justified because by the end of the day, "It's just how politics works."

Enjoy your mcjob with your nig coworkers for the rest of your life.

yeah I am definitely sticking with it. I was always told by my parents and everyone else college was the way to go but more and more I am thinking learning an honest trade (electrician, plumber, welder) etc. would've been the best route.

Who knows though really I just want to be able to support myself.

Oh. I figured you meant something along the lines of "you'll get cultural marxism drilled into you" or something along those lines.

Might be interesting for a personal passion, but I think you won't earn much from it unless you become a teacher in rich countries like Switzerland.

No degree

This. Basically anything in biology.

In America, education is actually linked to trusting the government more. In many other countries, it's the reverse. Make of that what you will.

Actual calculus is easy. And hiring a STEM major to just push papers is kind of a waste if someone else would probably do it more cheaply.

You don't need it. Get good at something and show that you have marketable skills, and you will beat out someone who has a degree in it.

My bro did it with CS.

history

When did he do that? I was under the assumption you needed a CS degree these days even if you were good at programming.

Who the hell can't maintain a 3.0? I used to feel like a loser when my GPA dipped below 3.7 and I double majored as an undergrad (yes, in STEM).

I thought a SE degree was needed for programming. What is the difference between CS?

>Economics promotes globalism
Nah son, globalists promote globalism. Real-ass economists know that government handouts and outsourcing wrecks nations, but most of them are just paid too highly but shill SJW universities to actually admit it.

Academics have always been the biggest issue with economics and the source of all the bullshit that comes out of leftist (((policy centers))). True economists practice monetarism--the most redpilled branch of economics--in the field of finance, the most redpilled of all. Just don't let anyone turn you into a pencil pushing robot at the bottom and you don't let greed consume you at the top.

Pic related: most based bureaucrat in US history. Google "Volcker Recession."