Military thread

Hell marches, infovideos, datas and anything else related to your country's army.

>Germans aren't allowed to play

- Brazilian Commandos
youtu.be/iC-3l0eSORE

- Military comparison - Brasil x Portugal
youtu.be/mUlCOBCncSY

- Military comparison - Brasil x Mexico
youtu.be/R7jaSKEXJgo

- Military comparison - Brasil x Argentina
youtu.be/2vzQ2NuBoDg

- Military comparison - Brasil x United South America
youtu.be/6IEpY80shUY

- 2016 Military Maneuver / Largest simulation on Brazilian Army's history (waifu at 2:48)
youtu.be/FLXjW_F5p0s

- Brazilian Armed Forces
youtu.be/UCl-SPlZbpU

- Brazilian Armed Forces II
youtu.be/y8HHV6hXG3k

- Brazilian Peacekeeper Forces in Haiti
youtu.be/xU89MbEZgnw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j4EyJviDyc
youtube.com/watch?v=wNjqeQsMFPM
youtube.com/watch?v=LN8MGUeMOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcss5A54Fnw
youtube.com/watch?v=1PkiKSOi04A
youtube.com/watch?v=kKV1XJDu1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=UxGCZ4-Jj64
youtube.com/watch?v=hFtcERLYbDA
youtube.com/watch?v=01v0sUra-yg
youtube.com/watch?v=imk6-5_fu0A
youtu.be/Cq433Kc5vlo
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally some South american forces, I'm tired of watching euros and anglos, I'll post some videos of the Mexican army later.

Squawk on my shit nigg

please buy :3
youtube.com/watch?v=5j4EyJviDyc

youtube.com/watch?v=wNjqeQsMFPM

Only if you buy first.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN8MGUeMOgs

Who are they?

Thinking about doing Farsi translation in the Army

this is a nice plane

current even on the east front
youtube.com/watch?v=Bcss5A54Fnw
youtube.com/watch?v=1PkiKSOi04A
youtube.com/watch?v=kKV1XJDu1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=UxGCZ4-Jj64

Evolution of uniforms used in each war fought by the first regiment of Buenos Aires.

Why? Are you intending to serve in the Middle East?

Recently i noticed that i have a fetish with militar uniforms

>Conscripted into the army for 2 years.
>Not allowed to get a step outside of the base throughout the 2 years of service except for a few days of furlough.
>Getting beat the shit out of by senior soldiers for nothing
>Become suicidal every single day when I close my eyes in the bed.
>Threatened to get shot by fellow soldiers
>Ending up breaking up with my gf due to the service
>Cursing myself being born in Korea.

Fuck you, Army.

If you were drafted into the army and live like a slave, you wouldn't think so.

Local road laws requires ALL vehicles to display plate number all the time and that includes MBTs or they will face fines from the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFtcERLYbDA

This is what they show to all new batches of kids who get drafted, and then there's usually some veteran talking about his experiences.

Stop whining, i was forced to drink blood from a snake, got my dick tased and did things that i can't even write here.

Whoa. Conscription is way different in here. One year at most and most of us think it's one of the best experiences in life

Kek, just imagine the scene:

"Do you have any idea on how fast your tank was blitzkrieging, m8?"

>blood from a snake
>dick tased

No you didn't. Why lie on the internet?

least you didn't have to fight the norks bud

?

This is pretty normal. The dick tasing was just hazing from my superior, but drinking the blood of chicken and snakes and eating a bite of their raw meat is obligatory and everyone has to do it.

>plate fall off during combat
>license and registration please
With these police surrounding the tank.
We got so much RPG-7 that we didn't need that all local police paramilitary unit have them. All because Pakistan had nothing else to pay their palm oil bills.
How on earth did a country build nukes but fail to pay cooking oil bills?

youtube.com/watch?v=01v0sUra-yg

It's not, unless you're getting graduated from fucking Commandos or CIGS, which have VERY fucked up training sessions which only a handful graduates, which i highly doubt you did. Outside from that your superior will get sent straight to jail.

t. Graduated from EsSA last year.

Bad. Really bad.

Looks like POGs in 29 Palms
The royal marine commandos there were dope as fuck

I've heard the modern Brazilian military turned into glorified construction workers, that's why they're so pussified these days.

Also i doubt you even served because everyone who stays in the Brazilian military for one year know how shit and rotten it is, basically a place for people with no future.

>one year

Of course it's rotten, in one year you're a shit tier soldier who won't barely hold a gun. A guy who acted inside a special division in the army, or even a higher division, can't say the same. They literally have all the kind of training and some interesting equipment.

I'm not him tho.

>Modern one
which war was that?

Also the soldiers should be facing right wtf, who did this shit?

These guy guys from construction are from the engineering, which is their job is.... construction. They mostly build for emergencial needs like the shitty roads in the middle of farms in center-west to help the local economy and also for their opwn constructions like bases for SISFRON dishes and roads to connect their bases in the middle of the jungle, plus bridges in the same area

>Also i doubt you even served because everyone who stays in the Brazilian military for one year know how shit and rotten it is, basically a place for people with no future.

I did EsSA you dumb monkey. Completely different from conscription. Don't blame on the military because you were treated like shit during conscription, it's bad for some and good for others.

One year of serving is enough to see that the Brazilian military is a failure both structurally and functionally. I wish i could write more, but i have to sleep now.

This is the Beechcraft T-6 Texan II
We're about to get the first 4 out of the 12 we ordered like a year ago.
Say something nice about it.

FAA didn't paid for them when the first bill came.

That's sad user, i never tough that was terrible there, my dad did his military service but he said it was a good experence and make friends that he saw until now

How are you now user?

Then why the first four of them are flying here right now?

I think the government just authorized the payment recently, out of nowhere

Because you start paying them when you receive the first batch.

100% original design
do not steal

>all this circlejerking
We have the best land based army
deal with it

Just stay away from Estonia m8.

fuck off teabag

My only regret in life is not joining the military when I was still young

We will unleash the ginger ninja.

This is the first of our 6 Gowind class frigates to replace our rust buckets, say something nice about her.
But didn't you just screw up an exercise with a Ka-52 rocket on its command vehicle?

No god damn fuck no dude you made the right choice

Ye but mistakes happen
And that's not necessarily land forces like he said

Looks alright m8. The RN are building 8 of these Type 26 to partially replace the 13 Type 23s. They'll be named after cities - currently it's HMS Glasgow and HMS Belfast, with the third one rumoured to be HMS Manchester.

Easy taraget slow moving over flat surface

>12
We have to replace almost 100 PC-7 with those and our acrobatics team keeps crashing them

Say something nice to our new frigates
>Under construction

I'm currently doing my service in navy, it is actually pretty fun here. We are just sailing around archipelago and most of weekends are holidays.

Cute doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=imk6-5_fu0A
Training exercise

Looks like conscription here during Pinochet regime

Yeah, conscription fucking sucks. It's basically forced labour on the pain of imprisonment, and somehow that's acceptable to a lot of people.

Couldn't you skip it in a legal way? I could have easily been exempted, but decided to laze around and read loli manga in a school for a year instead (since having been exempted might have ended up closing a lot of doors)

Buy the Hawk.

M8 our T-33 were supposed to be replaced over 2 decades ago with another advanced trainers but the senate keeps blocking all replacement of them or of our F-5s
By 2024 is the dead line to have a complete replacement of the fleet, nothing build before 2007 should be flying by then

Don't mind me. Just passing by with an image of the best thing ever.

But that's not a loli.

Lolis have no military application

>ywn be in a Recondo unit doing some cool mission for MACV

Vietnam, despite the general clusterfuck it ended up being, is the coolest war in modern history in my humble opinion

Not yet!

Falklands was more interesting Desu Senpai

Polish commandos in Iraq shortly after the invasion

How come?

I disagree but I respectfully accept your opinion

i pray every day for america and UK to invade russia and liberate us from those bloodthirsty tyrants in the kremlin.
you helped libya to get rid of that animal who killed and tortured his own people, why can't you help us?

Not gonna lie, this one looks truly impressive.

Because bongs were in a much weaker position, and Argies were much on level with them, compared to slants vs. yanks.

>most of us think it's one of the best experiences in life
kek

Wow, I never even realised that I have the same buttstock and grip on my AR as her.

Whatever floats your boat, are you the same user who said you decided to stick around school and read manga or are you some other user who got told too many times in the army since you were an incomptent loser?

Either way, for me it was pretty ok, big minus from the disgustingly low "wage" you get.

Nope, I just can list a bunch of things that were better time than the army, which was just a waste of time

>are you some other user who got told too many times in the army since you were an incomptent loser?
Funny that you should mention it, because I'm the one who decided to laze around and read loli mango in a school, and I find most people who make a big deal of having done their time in fdf incompetent as fuck. Including things they should be good at, like shooting. Every time someone says "don't worry about it, I've been in the army" when I'm going through the safety brief at the local range, you can be damn sure I'm watching them like a hawk, because most of the time they end up fucking something up. Like putting a hole in the table, ceiling or walls. Actually, anywhere EXCEPT the fucking target.

The Swiss army is pretty cool...

youtu.be/Cq433Kc5vlo

wait they used tommy guns?

i thought they liked grease guns more

also
gulf wars>vietnam

Marines off on a training exercise
>During the Vietnam War, some South Vietnamese army units and defense militia were armed with Thompson submachine guns, and a few of these weapons were used by reconnaissance units, advisors, and other American troops. It was later replaced by the M16 assault rifle. Not only did some U.S. soldiers have use of them in Vietnam, but they encountered them as well. The Viet Cong liked the weapon and used both captured models as well as manufacturing their own copies in small jungle workshops

Who /ModularMissionBay/ here?

russia's toy carrier looks nicer

Bump

I think they're pretty.

>Hell marches

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

K O T

Could it be because they haven't shot a rifle in years? By not worrying they most likely mean that they know the basic trigger control and how to handle the gun with care. That's what everyone learns no matter where they serve