Mila Kunis destroys Donald Trump with class and wit

Mila Kunis lambasts Donald Trump in the new issue of Glamour magazine, saying it “saddens” her to see the political rise of the disgraced billionaire.

“My parents, for years, worked full-time and went to college full-time. They would go to night school to learn English,” Kunis told the magazine. “My mom started working at Thrifty in Culver City as a box lady. That’s what she did until she learned English; then she became a cashier.”

Kunis says it is this family history that leads her to vehemently disagree with Trump’s racially tinged immigration policies.

“The whole Syrian refugee thing—we came here on a religious-refugee visa, and I’m not going to blow this country up,” she scolded. “I’m clearly paying taxes. I’m not taking anything away. So the fact that people look at what’s happening and are like, ‘Pfft, they’re going to blow sh*t up?’ It saddens me how much fear we’ve instilled in ourselves.”

Kunis also dismissed Trump’s nativist proposal to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

glamour.com/story/mila-kunis-on-life-with-ashton-and-making-babies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mila_Kunis
youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So the fact that people look at what’s happening and are like, ‘Pfft, they’re going to blow sh*t up?’ It saddens me how much fear we’ve instilled in ourselves.
but they are literally blowing up Europe and it's somehow wrong that people don't want that to happen here?

God this cunt was awful in that Wizard of Oz fanfic movie. Terrible movie, terrible actress.

Who cares what an actress thinks about politics.

#DeportKunis

DAMNIT JACKIE

Why are all the beautiful people Democrats?! Why are there no Republican qts?!?

this. faggot 'artists' of any kind should have no influence on politics
/thread

Have none of these people studied fucking statistics in university?
Have they not heard of anecdotal fallacies?

What in the actual

we can trust her
shes pumped a lot

so hot

>we came here on a religious-refugee visa
so she claim legally, and wouldn't be affected by trumps policy

are all liberals dumb?

She's terrible in everything. Can't act, not especially attractive, but she gets cast in everything anyway. She had no business playing Mona Sax in Max Payne. That movie could have been decent if they'd cast a single fucking person who can act.
>marky mark as max
>this cunt as mona
>a fucking nigger rapper as an old white cop

and what does Meg have to say about Russia taking Crimea from Ukraine? since you know, thats the area she hails from?

This is why no one likes Meg.

Nobody wants this Christmas cake.

She looks like she's about to make me an offer I can't refuse.

Her family were Jewish religious refugees from the USSR. That is just a tiny bit different than economic refugee Muslims from Muslim countries.

>an immigrant viewing America like it owes something to immigrants
wow i'm shocked. it's almost like our politicians and media have been saying this for 50+years.

no one gives a fuck about the average american, especially the average white american

>I can say words to a camera so my political opinion matters!
Fuck off shill

>My family is one example so everyone is just like us

Not gonna happen Mila.

((((((Mila Kunis))))))

Spoken like a cunt that hasnt been raped by a muslim yet. Where is the outrage for the rape victims?

>first post isn't 'shut up, meg'

Disappointed.

So given the example of Ukrainian Jews, we have no reason to worry about military age Salafi Muslim men. Okay.
MILA KUNIS YOU ARE DUMB
BUT NOW
YOU ARE ALSO
OLD.

Don't you people get tired of this shit?

Where no one who participates in discussing these issues has any clue about what they are talking about?

-Celebrities obviously
-Hardcore Milo/Trump supporters
-Islamist apologists
-Trump himself who thinks total or partial bans of immigration can stop people from suddenly snapping and renacting ISIS meme videos.

In essence I don't see how people can read the same information like Pew Polls and conclude that Islam is the problem and the only problem, when you can clearly see that the environment clearly has an effect on beliefs. I also can't understand why leftists can't find this easily searchable report and figure out why people are skeptical of importing massive amounts of South African and Middle-east muslims.

Because both the authoritarian left and extreme religious right are cancers

J

"fear we've instilled in ourselves"
We didn't instill it.

Shut up, Meg

Alright, get back to being my cheap entertainment, cunt, and stop opening your mouth.

(((Mila Kunis)))

Mmm, just love the vapidness of this kikess. It's like watching a train wreck each time she opens her mouth.

FUCK YOU REALITY

Isn't she russian?

Then proceeds to compare herself to shitskins. LOL we just the same!

Ah, I love that scream. Sucks they didn't put it in, or a version in Doom 3, or Doom (2016)

Also she was very attractive in Zombieland. Well, thanks to hollywood makeup magic

She's a jew

who cares about what a NEET Sup Forumstard thinks about politics?

>who cares about what a spic thinks about politics?

your mental capicity doesnt give for more

let me do the honours

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Ukrainian Jew, so she literally is on par with shitskins.

Mila Kunis has been terrorizing America with her shit acting for years. I'd say letting her family in was a mistake.

Also, military aged men from the "Syria" (i.e. the whole terrorist middle east and Islamic Africa) is not the same as giving a visa to victims of an actual military conflict not to mention her ignorance concerning lag bor politics and what a mass flood of immigrants, both legal and illegal is doing to the average American worker.

When my neighbors who have voted democrat and had signs supporting the democrat party outside their home for the past 30 years have a MAGA posters outside their home this year, you know the times are a changing and the dems are completely out of fucking touch.

Kekkles

Mila (((Kunis)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mila_Kunis
>Kunis comes from a (((Jewish))) family and has cited antisemitism in the former Soviet Union as one of several reasons for her family's move to the United States.

Gee I wonder why.

NUCLEAR OPTION the post. Well done, brother.

>(((Kunis)))

Who cares what she said.

>Communism
>antisemitic
wat

Underrated

huh?

>with class and wit
>class

She blew half of all hollywood A-list actors.
Ermagherd, Mila Kunis said it, it must be true

Fuck off, faggolitto

this isn't your alt right twitter circle.

Stop trying to merge the cultures

Ah yes, if not worse

Shes jewish

>another foreign interloper telling us we don't need borders or immigration control

yfw "Kunis" means "shut up" in Irish.

Isn't she a kike? Oy vey, open boarders now!!! Oh but not for Israel...

Well she is an actor...

>Zombieland
Not Mila Kunis

Great that America is torn between the two, right? Well Trump kinda breaks that mold, that's the only reason I (verbally) support him. It's time they got out of this political deadlock designed to uphold dynasties. Upset the establishment.

dem feets tho

Nvm, I also support him because he upsets all the right people, I feel like I could sustain on the drama, it's so rich. But this isn't a very powerful political vehicle, he's losing momentum. I still hope though...

>“The whole Syrian refugee thing—we came here on a religious-refugee visa, and I’m not going to blow this country up,” she scolded

of course she isnt going to blow anything up, shes jewish. jew's in western society don't publicly blow things up, (though it can be a rare occasion)

Look at that dirty jew. I can't wait until the day we burn these rats out of their holes.

Oh yes, I'm sorry Emma Stone is her, total hottie

I've had to much silly slush

because we'll actually vote

Muh victim card

look at the little Canadian boy trying to act tough lol

don't you have a pride parade to attend or something

>Kunis comes from a Jewish family and has cited antisemitism in the former Soviet Union as one of several reasons for her family's move to the United States.

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS???

No way in hell is that the same person. Even the bone structure is different.

shut up meg.

>Jew
>parents came as "religious refugees"
>this means they fled muslim violence
>now she wants to bring Muslims into America

Why does everyone keep saying Jews are smart?

It all makes sense now. Just another plot to destroy those filthy Gentiles who bullied her as a kid

Its called photoshop.

Who cares what a womens view on politics are? women shouldn't even have the right to vote

It's a very common meme on Sup Forums, faggot.

Lurk moar.

Theyre good with money, thats it

it didn't come from Sup Forums. It's forced by the alt right who saw an opportunity here and has forced their way in here. That's it. I welcome a few of them, most are creeps.

> and I’m not going to blow this country up

I am tired of the same arguments again and again and again.
Just because YOU are not going to blow your country up doesn't mean mudslime #13509 is not going to either.

Bloody hell people's brains are so fucking stuck it's scary.

>fled muslim violence
>in Ukraine

It's actually nothing, meaningless. No jews were masscred in Ukraine after WW2. Maybe Staling sent some to the gulag, but that's it. Nothing after that.

It's exactly that cursed American "fear" that let her out of Eastern Europe and gave her parents visas. Which she now aims her drivel at. Both the left and the right in the US of A is co opted by the Joo.

Mila the Yenta

>alt right

It's not altrite though you fucking faggot. It's a good, upstanding neonazi meme from daily shoah.

I don't know which part of the "stormweenie" hating spectrum are you from, but you can fuck off back to your libertarian or whatever circlejerk.

KEK

SHES NOT MUSLIM WHY WOULD SHE BLOW UP THE COUNTRY

JUST BECAUSE HER FAMILY LEARNED THE LANGUAGE, INTEGRATED INTO AMERICAN SOCIETY, WORKED HARD AND PAID TAXES ISN'T AT ALL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE RAPEFUGEES OR THE BUILDWALLS

whatever, we create good content here

I don't give a shit about outside sites who try to force their shit here

tits or gtfo cunt

>muh memetic purity

wew lad, very nice, keep me posted

she looks like kubrick

>Listening to a Jewess, ever
Nope. I don't think so.

> JUST BECAUSE HER FAMILY

...You mean to say that not all families are the same and that some families may behave differently than hers?
> pic related

>Shes jewish

This, russian jew.

Do you have any proof it didn't originate from Sup Forums?

I would fuck her probably would down something to listen to her shitty life and jew life style.

(((Kunis)))

>newfag pretending he knows what hes talking about

I want to destroy her ass with class and wit.

migrated here after Trayvon, so a couple years. saw the white supremacist communities crowbar their way in and force their shit here.

Just makes it less funny for me. like I said I welcome some of them except for the old, creepy ones, who should prob hang themselves.

>migrated here after Trayvon

Like the man said, newfag.

Who gives a shit what some random slut brainwashed globalist thinks???

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

Kikes gunna kike.

Shut up Meg.

>implying that isolationist behavior is actually fear based instead of rage