*pretends to be an expert on the middle east*

*pretends to be an expert on the middle east*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We both are a fucking Huge dessert

what¿¿??

ironically its american themselves the ones who pretend to be experts on the middle east

there is a reason is so fucked up

Are we? We don't even care

This guy is butthurt at some Mexican flag that's a boo for Middle Easterners and posts on their threads. Why the fuck any Mexican would look up to those animals is beyond me.

Why the fuck would we care about the middle east?

Because we Middle Easterners founded civilization and the religions you follow. Most of your names come from us as well.

Yes. Thanks for picking up on that. Fuck that guy and his inferiority complex towards us

Ten years having a war there would make us experts, Jose

>Pretends to not be making a bait post

So you are a butthurt WE WUZING, MUH HERITAGE, Amerimutt diaspora? Piss off, you fucking child.

I mean Mexicans here are some of the biggest fucking we wuzzers on the entirety of planet Earth.
Constantly grumbling about how the big bad spaniard destroyed their magnificent city on a lake.

If they can boast about that, then surely I can talk about my people's accomplishments too, right?
I have roots in Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, and Syria. Some of the oldest settled lands in human history.
I'm proud of my people's ancient historical accomplishments.

And no. Fuck you. I'm not an Amerimutt. pic related as proofs

>Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, and Syria.
Do you happen to be that 'Iraqi Assyrian' tripfag? Or are you someone else?

*pretends to be an expert on anywhere beyond Methville, Kentucky*

No. I don't use tripcodes ever

Among Middle Easterners, I found Persians and Armenians (I'd say they are more of Middle Easterners than Euro) to be 'too proud' what is other Middle Easterners' take on these two peoples? Do they look Jew-tier or so?

*pretends to be an american*

stop replying to bait

Persians -- especially diaspora -- are among the biggest cunts alive.

So much hubris in such a tiny frame, considering the average Persian is fucking 5'2.

They constantly pander to people, claiming how much they hate Islam and how Islam destroyed their once powerful civilization.

Then you have the exact opposite case, with the ultra-religious fanatics that try to impose their bullshit onto the local population, though this is much more rare.

Personally I haven't met any Armenians so I can't speak on them, but Persians are typically cringe worthy. You can't hate on them, though, because a lot of them are smart as fuck. They virtually own the tech/medical field in the U.S.

Why would Persians ever be lumped in with Europeans? At least Armenia is close is enough.

I was only referring to Armenians.

>tech/medical field
I feel like I have seen a good amount of Lebanese (mostly Christians tho) as well but I feel like those Christian Lebanese just blend in with whites (I think the same happens with other Middle Eastern Christians)

This is true.
In fact, we don't even know how many Arabs there actually are. Official estimates are around 2~4% of the population, but personally I think it's much much higher than that, considering that there's really no way to tell anymore what with how mixed in Arabs are in the U.S.

I haven't seen any Mexican interested in the Middle East, who are you talking about?

Mesoamericans didn't need your help founding shit, faggot and those names came to us via Spain (and completely Hispanified).

Post your face

>ten years of watching footage on cnn makes us expert

He's right
Omar=arab
Ojalá= arab

Where do you think Spain got those names from?
No matter how "hispanified" they are they are still Semitic names at the end of the day.
Even your alphabet has a Semitic roots, as Latin is based on the Phoenician alphabet.
No.

Are you idiotic or are you actually implying that most of our names and Spanish vocabulary come from Arabic?

It's not even that.

Even names like Miguel, Jose, etc. are just Spanish versions of Semitic names like Yahya, Michel/Mika'eel etc.

Cool shit. You had nothing to do with it spreading across the Americas, though, so fuck off.

SPAIN IS ARAB
youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs

I don't take credit for it and I don't want to.
Just know where your names and religion came from.

>semitic
Kek. Nice way of saying Hebrew, aka meaning your Arab ass has no claim to it, or what are you owner of every Semitic civilization?

I already know, idiot, you think we just assume they're fucking Aztec? Learn a little before talking shit

Come on ,why not? People from egypt are cute as fuck...
Dude, the fucking tacos are literally kebab
KEK

Ladies and gentleman.

This is the poster I was trying to attract.

Lmao. Know your place. You're my slave.

I am the inheritor of countless empires, kingdoms, and the most ancient civilizations in human history.

My people created the main religions, practically conquering it by convincing stupid gringos like yourself to fight over our gods.
And you fuckers fight over it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm so glad Jews, Americans and Kurds are destroying your country.

Well I guess they're kinda like the middle east of the Americas, so I guess they have some insight

are you talking about that guy who posts in all caps

I like hom

>would

yeah, you would've thought, yet here we are

1 million mexicans have arab roots (usually lebanese.
Hence why most nice mexican food is similar to Lebanese cuisine

There are no muslims in Mexico.

Stupid sandnigger

Mexicans and mexican culture are moors.

lo que digas, Ahmed Sanchez

>self-hating faggot

But you're the sandnigger Pedro.

My name is Tizoc

excuse me but my name is Tonatiuh Huichilopoxtli and I'm a proud bronze skin Aztec.

You know what is this?

Rude desu

He's a faggot..don't pay attention

STFU you autist

1% of our population is not an impact on our cusine, we got pork kebab and a few other taqueria staples from them, that's it. We are talking 3-4 dishes in between literal hundreds of antojitos, those are fast food, not even our haute cuisine.

I like Lebanese Mexicans, they're devout Catholics, but they certainly don't represent our culture.

So are you and lame one at that

Yes, that's pork cooked in achiote, a Mexican spice.

>americans become experts watching tv

WRONG!!
ITs Dröne Kebab. Faggot.
They invented that shitty meat millions years after México existed
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab

>we Middle Easterners
This is why civic nationalism can't work, and it's a damn shame.

Anda, dejad a éstos culiaos de los yankis, son más cerrados que la gatera de un submarino y solo vais a lograr cabrearos