So, what happened at the end?

So, what happened at the end?

Was it happy or sad?

Good movies don't have endings retard

They don't?

Both kinda. Black was happy but his friend was sad, because he had to finally face what he had done, how he hurt black and set him on the trapping path and made him "rebuild" himself.

Like most people on the planet, I didn't watch it.

It's actually quite good. I would even argue the film is pretty redpilled.

If anything we need more gay niggers. More passive and less prone to violence, no kids too. More of them will die from aids. Effeminate niggas are the best niggas. Jews are based.

baka tell that to lalaland pal

>muh racism
I miss the days when Pol was a containment board.

Sad, I cried. Beautiful film

black didn't happy at all I thought, seemed pretty clear he was doing the whole 'act macho to hide how i feel' thing his whole life now

But at least he could be honest and safe with Kevin, at least in that moment. Not sure what he'll do when he returns to Atlanta.

Did Black get together with his friend?

Unclear. But I wouldn't have it any other way desu

>it's unclear whether his friend was bisexual or closeted

Either way you could tell he was slumming it too. Knocked up some woman to get a beard and then lives in a loveless marriage making Cuban food for tourists

It was happy because gay niggers killed themselves

>inb4 some nu-male tells me to back to Sup Forums because of a joke
This movie is the joke

His friend was clearly bisexual, more of a massive horn dog than anything dude just liked sex and seducing people.

>homosexuals are several times more likely to have sexually transmitted diseases and abuse children
What did the guy community mean by this?

Never heard the abuse of children, but the STD thing is because they rarely wear protection.

>HURR DURR YOU DON'T HATE PEOPLE BASED ON SKIN COLOR AND SEXUALITY YOU MUST BE A NUMALE KEK
wew lad.

>Sup Forums
>ever containing anything
>ever
Come on, your stupid is showing.

As happy as it could have been. They both rediscover the truest thing they've ever known and they'll get to parent the bi guy's son.

Holy shit imagine if its kinda like a circle. Black is now a drug dealer and helping raise another mans kid. Also the dealer from the beginning was actually my favorite character desu