Which one is the more successful sporting nation?

Which one is the more successful sporting nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_achievements_in_volleyball_by_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Argentina has won different world championships in relevant sports

lel

>7-1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
both are pretty horrible but I'd say argies are better per capita

Argis are better per capita, they're like 45 millions while brazil are the 5th most populated country on earth

brazil are better at footy and martial arts

argentina are pretty good a wide variety of shit

Literally who

haHa

Brazil
>GOAT in soccer (Fat Ronaldo)
>GOAT in mma (Anderson Silva)
>GOAT in volleyball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_achievements_in_volleyball_by_nation
>GOAT in F1(Ayrton Senna)

messi is GOAT
GSP is GOAT
Idk about the other sports but you're probably wrong about those too.

Is.... is that ape showering herself in ginger ale?

For what fucking purpose?

pele is goat
fedor is goat

>GOAT in F1(Ayrton Senna)
uhm, sweetie, that'd be Fangio.

Messi is GOAT
Fangio is GOAT
mma is irrelevant and volleyball ok, that's yours
then >we have Delpotro, many boxers, Basketball NT
but then again, we don't have to fight because some obese wants us to. You're a good neighbor

>messi is goat

No world cups.

>gps is goat

Not actually. GSP had a very boring and careful style, he did just enough to win by points.
Silva was the most skilled martial artist MMA ever seen. He did not fight, he danced.

SCHUMACHER IS GOAT

Brazil is better at Football, Volleyball, Surfing, MMA,
They are better at Tennis, >Rugby, Boxing and some other meme sports that nobody gives a shit here (i.e Field Hockey and Polo).
We are tied at Basketball, eventhough they have won the Gold Medal at Olympics both NT are bad right now, Brazil is probably a little bit better.

>[PLAYER] is better because [TEAM ACHIEVEMENTS]

>fangio

Kek that shit couldnt even be called F1 nigga there was no real talent and no real cars in that time
Its just as bullshit as calling Pelé the GOAT, he is fucking not, he just had no competition

Also we have a greater history at F1 too.

I think Brazil is better in general, but argies are also great in a per-capta way.

Brazil is pretty good at Soccer (GOAT), volleyball (GOAT), F1 (piquet, fittipaldi and senna), some good boxers, good people at all martial arts, hipism, surf and skateboard. Also, sometimes we have a few people doing good at some olympic sports.

3rd worlders gonna 3rd world tbeh.

Honastly Hue’s are on top in football

If the magical dwarf Messi didnt choke any of the finals, Argentina would be on top.

judging a GOAT is about how much he shit on his era. you can only compare a player to the rest of his era as they had the same food, training, playing surface as eachother. if you dominate your era more than others thats what makes a goat. in 50 years time they will be people saying the same about senna and fat ronaldo saying they were shit because it was 9001 years ago

>hipism

what is hipism? like professional twerking?

equestrian sports.
he just took the last vowel out of the word and thought it was english.
kek

>Brazil
>Good at football
>Has Nerman
>Good at CSGO
>Has Fallen

>Argentina
>Good at football
>Has Messi
>Good at basketball
>Has Manu

It's pretty close, since football basketball and CSGO are some of my favorite things to watch. But the 5 world cups for Brazil puts them just above Argentina I think.

>Fangio is GOAT
>suddenly prehistoric sport achievements start to matter

ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>wallen
Fer and taco are the patrician choices

>video games
>sports

We're far better in volley and not very far from them in basketball though

In 50 years, F1 won't have drivers anymore.

Is winning wars to reclaim tiny islands a sport? If so, Brazil.

all sporting achievements matter. Just because something happens in the ephemeral present doesn't mean that it's more meaningful than past
achievements

I don't think volleyball is a "major" sport

Have you guys won anything in basketball?

3 bronzes in Olympics and 2 World Championships

>5 (five) World Cups versus 2 (TWO) World Cups
I wonder.

>messi is goat

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>2 World Championships
I guess that counts. Olympic gold is more impressive though

Let's be honest, the only basketball championship that matters is the NBA.

>a BR posting the wrong Ronaldo as the GOAT
embarrassing

>World Championships
the fact the US hasn't won this every time tells me all I need to know about it. Bronze at the Olympics is decent though

Agreed. There's only two Ronaldos that matter.

t. nostalgic 28yo faggot

How about both? Argentina is overall better at basketball.

I'm 18, you cunt. I'm just better than (You) at recognising good footballers.

Oh, no doubt. All I'm saying is that basketball really isn't big enough outside of the US for international shit to really matter.

We won against Argentina in 2014 World Cup tho.

We didn't win the title so it doesn't matter. And if you bring up this rationale en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships (yeah, it says football, but read the article and you'll see how it's relevant) I will hunt you down and blind you using a pair of dull scissors.

Argentina is definitely better than Brazil in terms of Basketball, not by far though

>brazil is white
>brazilian women are very attractive

We are better on football, volleyball, MMA and F1 (although Fangio was GOAT, we have 8 WDCs).

Brazil is better at football and f1 (though Argentina has the better player and driver), Argentina at tennis, basketball and rugby.

>partial arts
fucking kek

Ive never met any Brazilian hookers in Mexico, but I have met plenty of Argie ones

>Fangio
>No real talent
Lurk more

the true land of mutts