I love Canada, do you love Canada?

I love Canada, do you love Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal
torontosun.com/2012/08/17/quebec-proves-that-not-all-is-equal-in-canadas-equalization-payment-program
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically hate it

Let's change places then

I do love Canada.
I love it greatly.

It's not perfect, but I'm happy to be here.

Love Canada, hate wh*Tes

We're building a wall along the wrong border.

Whites are good pals, please don't hate them

same.

and yet I would

Canada is like USA but better.

But you have some bloody snail eating frogs there so I hate canada

I like Canada. Do you like me, Canada? Well, when you get over your irrational fear for countries below a certain HDI we'll talk.

> love Canada, do you love Canada?

I'm not sure but Quebec was great when I went there last year.

I'm no expert on Canada but I found Toronto kind of shit and disapppointing, ugly and full of foreigners exploiting Canadian generosity. I know there's tons of beautiful country though and I'd like to see more of it. I liked that my money went a little further

Only in Quebec. The rest of Canada hates those guys too.

Yes, I'm moving to Canada the next year for work without permission :^)

It's alright I guess.

Nobody hates Portugal though

are you a skilled worker in any way? any sort of higher education?

Everyone will assume you are a paki, filipino, or native depending on where you go.

I love New Zealand. It's the GOAT Anglo country.

I have experience in shitty and harder works.

I'm not brown.

same. I often day dream about moving to New Zealand.

I'd want to have a farm near those badass wind swept trees

No, worse

>I'm not brown.
>flag
Cute

Get a working holiday visa. And getting permanent residence shouldn't be too hard after that. A friend of mine was offered PR to work as a possum hunter.

This.
Getting a job on a farm wouldn't be too hard, then you can see for yourself.
If it your dream doesn't live up you can go back home or if you love it you could go for something more permanent.

It's an okay place to live for most part, but I wish it had better trains and subways.

I just wanna do back country hiking in some mountains without worrying about grizzly bears.

Canada = US with maple trees

I know some countries are different. does NZ require a secured employment before a working visa is approved?

It would be fun to at the very least work abroad for a year or 2. holidays are nice but they're always too short lived.

>gets attacked by a Canada goose instead

Yeah, of course. It's a great place to live.

could you imagine. going to the other side of the world, and still getting attacked by one of these shits.

20% of Mexican population are white. Me included.

*cuntbirds

callese pinche oaxaco neo nazi rasa agria

>mexican
>white
So cute, mexicans are CUTE.

>Working holiday visas are available to young people, usually aged 18-30, but 18-35 in a select few countries. They let you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you’re from the UK or Canada. You need to have a return ticket, or enough money to pay for one, and be coming mainly to holiday, with work being a secondary intention.

No, I don't believe so.

Nah you can just head there. In order to apply for your visa you need around 4000$ in the bank to support yourself while looking for workk though. I got a working holiday visa for Ireland a few years ago. I imagine its a similar process for NZ. Very easy and straightforward

Yeah I visited Haida Gwaii/Queen Charlotte Islands and it was really nice.

VIVE

Good choice

no

did you go to college in oregon?

>we died at juno beach for this guy

*slaps u*

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

How old are you?

LE

Québec forever Canadian

>trading all that for Guadeloupe
Classic France

i only love quebec

No it's a fucking shithole led by a lesbian prime minister

Worst country in America

Not including every single one of your offspring you mean?

On the whole yeah.

Liberte pour la bijou de les Ameriques

Mexico >>> USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Venezuela >>>>>>> Canada

Ive loved Canada since I read this little wonder lo so many years ago. Well, not Canada, but Montreal.

Québec forever canadian

We tried to get them to vote themselves out of our country twice and they couldn't bring themselves to do it.

Meanwhile in Spain they're sending in outside police by the shipload to Catalonia and raiding their offices trying to block their referendum.
I don't blame them for trying to leave that shithole.

>We tried to get them to vote themselves out of our country twice and they couldn't bring themselves to do it.

Couldn't be more false. The government did everything it could to keep us in, including playing dirty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal

Please leave and take your leeching debts with you.
torontosun.com/2012/08/17/quebec-proves-that-not-all-is-equal-in-canadas-equalization-payment-program

We could have been gone if you would have let us god damn it. Also the maritimes have more equalization payment per capita than us.

If a few ads are enough to sway your resolve you never believed in your cause in the first place.
You couldn't handle the price of freedom if it was going to come out of your own wallet.

>If a few ads are enough to sway your resolve you never believed in your cause in the first place.
>You couldn't handle the price of freedom if it was going to come out of your own wallet.

French people voted at more than 60% for independence.

Yes, I like Maple Syrup and Seal Baby.

>A full 82 per cent of Quebec respondents to a survey conducted by the Angus Reid Institute in partnership with CBC agreed with the statement, "Ultimately, Quebec should stay in Canada."

>When broken down by language group, 73 per cent of francophone respondents said Quebec should remain in Canada.

>In addition, 64 per cent of francophone Quebecers surveyed agreed with the statement that "issue of Quebec sovereignty is settled, and Quebec will remain in Canada."

I TRIED SO HARD...

It's 20 years later and a ton of *mmigrants have settled in since then. We could have done it if the government didn't cheat, or with a little less immigrants or *nglos. We lost by 50k votes, the amount of immigrants we get per year.

Anglos are like 7% of Quebec now you chose the Haitians and Algerians yourself, get over it.

Yeah, and we lost by 0,1%. *nglos and *mmigrants vote at 95% for the same corrupt provincial government everytime.

Please do us both a favor and vote us out of the country please. Both parties would be happier.

Also if it were up to me I'd have 0 immigrants except from France or if they're super quebecboos. I don't like more my provincial government than the federal.

>i liked that my money went a little further
Toronto is bloody expensive, if that's what you appreciate then you really ought to have gotten out a little more.

Nobody wants Quebec in Canada except faggots like Trudeau and Chretien who are, surprise surprise, quebecers.

Trudeau can barely speak french. His name sounds french but if you look up his family it's like 50% anglo.

Also, why don't you do a referendum to kick us out of the country? I'd vote yes.

pretty sure you mean 50% cuban

He said he was a Quebecois around week ago, he's a proud son of KWEBEC.

>Trudeaus in charge
>any sort of direct democracy outside of Quebec
lmao

I don't care I didn't vote for him.

We all agree that Canada is a non-country and the US should annex it, right?

That's how the government has to act against criminals in Catalan office.

Sort yourself out

Tell me 5 genuine differences between canada and the US that aren't related to quebec or tim hortons.

Pro tip : you can't.

They can keep the diversity meme

The Liberals American beliefs aren't Canadian.

How at home would a fingol like me feel at Vancouver and can I obtain residency by marrying a rich chinese immigrant?

>can I obtain residency by marrying a rich chinese immigrant?
No because they don't actually live in Canada most of the time