/flag/ + /extraflag/

B L O W edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /flag/, a general where we discuss topics such as: vexillology, geography, flags, culture and autism. Don't have extraflags? Get extraflags ;^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

penpalworld.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(You)

where are my flags

>still not asleep

fug

skrr skrr

b e d t i m e

holy shit those digits

I'm here to collect flags and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.

nice

Jesus funk

Good shit.
Wish I could add flags from my end.

love flags

nice flag

Bump + progress. Gonna finish South Sudan after this, then maybe work on Laos.

noice :^)

woah page 5

woah page 9

Anons first shitpost

woah page 9

Livin' on a thin line, tell me now, what are we supposed to do?

WE

The Boi

FUCK

FUCK AGAIN

slow friday :^(

innit?

rare

nice

rice

I have every counterpart here

boutta go do normshit

Geofia, Walton County

Have West Yorkshire/Kirklees on me, lads.

nice

Clubposting

bune with a gune

AAAAHHHH

praised

motherfucker where are my flags

Checked

IDS HABBENING

FUG

how do we encourage new people to install flags lads?

now I know all US states have posted at same point and there are definitely posters from all states without flags but there seems to be little to no new flaggers

we need to begin a new recruitment drive, most newfags won't even know about the extension unless they happened to stumble in this thread during the 5 minutes a day we're on page 1

we have tried to get new/flags/ from /carib/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. A decent amount of people used regionals on /bant/ as well. A common complain that people have is "botnet", which gets quite annoying.

maybe it's because PK has less of a presence on the boards now, haven't seen him post outside of /carib/ in at least a year

>"No, gonna quit the chan. " - PK

there must be other communities outside Sup Forums and reddit that can be shilled. Maybe facebook, or something like penpalworld.com/ Just me thinking out loud.

>there must be other communities outside Sup Forums and reddit that can be shilled. Maybe facebook, or something
I'm one of those mongs who hates all new posters irrationally but recruiting new posters externally doesn't sit well with me, people should find here naturally

>I'm one of those mongs
I mean I'm NOT one of those mongs haha
I've had a few beers sorry lads

jegge'd

I've shilled for extraflags in the descriptions of my flag videos on YouTube. However, I'm not very big on the platform.

what about forking the extension to make sport-centric flags for Sup Forums? that might generate more interest in extraflags as a whole

>he doesn't live in the north atlantic
a pitcher of beer in me waddya at me son

prepare for a metric fuckton of newfie flags user

AWESOME idea! Perhaps sports-themed flags to rep your favourite team?

wew i heard, gettin fucking baymen flags now

if only baymen were actually on Sup Forums

>what about forking the extension to make sport-centric flags for Sup Forums?
have had this idea myself previously and it could be work but I'm not sure if Sup Forums would buy into it
I'm a big football fan myself (of my local team) but I don't like the culture on Sup Forums, people are mostly glory hunters/fairweather fans and therefore less bothered about a flair to represent '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''their'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' team

r a r e

also how's the weather up there?

I haven't posted on Sup Forums so I dont know how the culture is there, but it may be worth a shot if we have no other ideas, although adding in euro and south american teams might make it messy unless we figure out a good way to sort the flags.

>although adding in euro and south american teams might make it messy unless we figure out a good way to sort the flags.
we would do it a similar way to Sup Forums
>first flag: sport
>second flag: country
>third flag: league
>fourth flag: club badge
for example
Football-England-Championship-Aston Villa

swapping the country flag to a second spot might be tough, at least for someone like me who has no knowledge of javascript. I'd leave that up to someone else, I'd just make the flags :^)

we should test with one sport first to see if its worth doing

I'd be fine with leaving the country out and only being able to select a club in your country but I imagine there'd be a lot of americans and others wanting to '''''''support''''' a European football team

local team?

ummm yes sweetie?

>Dorset's only professional football club is A.F.C. Bournemouth, which plays in the Premier League
shit tinpot club with no fans currently playing above their true level

If this were to be done, honestly, the sports and teams shouldn't be region-restricted, no need to complicate things. A better alternative imo to ramp up usage would be incentivizing Sup Forums to to install the extension through allowing them to append "meme" ideology flags after their regional flag, rather than replacing the geolocation entirely.

Trips of truth, niggers.

check'd

Also I like this idea. Though part of me wonders if this would even be allowed, as I know MA said no meme flags before.

'no'
fuck Sup Forums and fuck those AWFUL meme flags
Sup Forums flags would be good as they'd be collectable
eg. prem/bundesliga/la liga/nfl/nhl maps etc.

How'd it feel to be relegated?

we had a slight drizzle earlier but it's pretty calm now

>tfw just got my posters arrive from the gov't for FREE
wew

bit shit but we'll be back soon enough whereas bournemouth will go down this season or next
also I actually go to games with my dad so a positive about being in the championship is a lot more new grounds to visit on away days

Kinda same, it rained really hard for a good solid 2 minutes and then went to calm.

Also.... free posters? :3c

hate yankised canadians, love newfies
simple as

I used to be really into football and all that, kind of gone off it now, don't even care about Bournemouth. Not really an incentive for me to care about it :^(

Come back lad.

gnite /flag/

yeah, our gubbermint gives us free posters of the queen, the bill of rights, and the charter of human rights & if we ask nicely

pic related
god bless the queen 2bh

were you a bournemouth fan before though or a glory hunter? this is bournemouth's short lived golden period, surely now would be the time you care about football more than ever

I'm kind of the same though, I have little desire to watch football games anymore. I follow all of the scores of the top 4/5 English leagues autistically via flashscores and bet on them but can rarely be bothered to watch actual games except villa these days

I 'follow' what's going on but the only time I ever watch premier league games these days is the rare occasions I'm at the pub with the lads and the footy's on

As it's my local club, i've been following them for a couple of years, but i usually just catch up with games. I do watch all international games though. Same story for me, if i'm having a couple of beers and the footies on, i'll give it a watch.

>if i'm having a couple of beers and the footies on, i'll give it a watch
same here
I hang out at the uni pub for lunch, and if it's on, I'll definitely watch it
a lot more skill and intensity than i remember it to have, still can't stand the dives though

NICE. Didn't know you could also get the Bill of Rights

You should just burn the Charter though, it's garbage.

yeah, you can get the bill of rights/charter off of the canadian heritage website
due to canadian gov't websites being shit to explore, just google how to get it, it'll bring you there quicker IMO

manitoba poster! the farthest I went on a road trip was to winnipeg.

This is very neat! Thanks for showing this

R A R E chad alert
virgin posters do not click this link

Shieeeeet

ordered my copies :^)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Wtf why is it upside down?

strip the exif data

Flags are good
Flags Are great
:^)

Sup Forums has the userbase the size of an autistic hankerchief collector's society in Tacoma. Sup Forums has a larger userbase and would get more people to install the extension, which ultimately is the real goal and could be accomplished with less work than incorporating flags for every sport/division/club in existence.

Goodnight, Harz.

>FREE
Nothing is free mate, syrup-slurping taxpayers subsidized that because a metaphorical gun (not real of course, it's Canada and only bad guys have the guns there) was put to their head.

>because a metaphorical gun (not real of course, it's Canada and only bad guys have the guns there)
I can legally get a semi-auto soviet SKS rifle for nearly half of what americans pay, not quite sure what you mean pham

I could churn out meme flags pretty quickly, but I doubt they'd be added to this database. we'd need a fork

>guns are easy to get!
>gun control works, just look at Canada!

Pick one and only one

restrictions on what guns are sold to whom doesn't mean that law-abiding, mentally stable canadians aren't able to pick from a broad range of firearms m8
there's just redtape with handguns and automatic guns are off the table, that's really it other than a few here and there