When will europeans pay for all their mass crimes against native americans and africans?

When will europeans pay for all their mass crimes against native americans and africans?

They were doing the world a favor. Too bad they didn't finish the job.

Csgo the movie?

The weak should fear the strong. Without technological innovation a civilization will be overtaken by their betters.

never.

anyone who suffered is dead, anyone who did wrong is dead.

suck it up, its over.

when will you pay for the mass crime against my eyeballs with your stupid words

kek the building has more tits than the chick

oh boo hoo i live in the most prosperous country on earth

I'd fuck the brown off her.

nah bro you seem to be missing one vital piece of info here

the sins of the father are the sins of the son

if you're white

All of the above were violent barbarians. One prevailed.

when niggers and native americans go end slavery in muslim countries today

Quit bitching, Argentina.

The Encomienda system in the Americas was exceptionally fair.

Natives were allowed to protest unfair treatment with the full rights of Spanish citizens, complete with the ability to escalate to royal audiences. Slavery was forbidden.

There was no injustice except what each nation wrought on themselves AFTER they declared independence from Spain.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.'. I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

they are paying, they're going extinct

I'll take a Peruvian or Colombian woman into my home. I'll dress her in the finest lingerie.

That will be my service to the Native peoples.

They payed it to themselves in ww1 and ww2. In the space of 31 years they killed 100 million Europeans, bankrupted the continent and surrendered their empires. They have never and probably will never be the center of power they were in 1913.

Fucking Nord with the delayed kek. Well done.

Speak for yourself, we genocided ours real well.

When will europeans pay for all their mass crimes against native americans and Africans?
Just a bit more killing and no more payment or shit posting.

never shitlord, i dindu nuffin

fuck off normie

We are already paying.

delicious pasta

Never. :)

Never

That woman looks like she craves white seed.

When will Ottoman Turks pay? Oh wait, instead of bitching about it, we killed dozens of them and ran them out after they colonized our lands. Suck it up, natives, you were weaker.

Never. What do you plan on doing about that?

Yeah of course look at the slow decline of our countries. This is our reckoning, fuck you great x 18 grandpa when you saw the Africans and Indians you should have just moped the fuck out. I take comfort in the fact my successors will also suffer for my mistakes (they will probably be brown).