GET STUCKMANNIZED

Based Chris Stuckmann just uploaded a review of Beauty and the Beast!

youtube.com/watch?v=HITfMKZuU2M

Other urls found in this thread:

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic!

epic ftw (for the win)

Tell that to Gaston's snapped neck

>Based
>Cuckmann
Pick one

why does this guy trigger Sup Forums so much? how is he different then any other shitty reviewer?

>look at my wife
FUCK OFF

Can someone give me

>a quick rundown
>a rapid synopsis
>the basic gestalt
>a speedy summation
>a fast overview
>a brisk précis

on this guy?

He's a slightly autistic guy who's made it. Sup Forums can't stand it. If he wasn't as popular as he was Sup Forums would be praising him.

During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

One of the issues that bugged the hell out of me was how financial unprepared Chris was to come to New York. For weeks I had told him to save up because New York was expensive. Prior to arriving he spent money on a bunch of Blu rays since he was now starting a collection. My wife left a message online telling him to keep saving for New York. Of course we had food for him that was the extension of our invite and I even went out and bought an air mattress. We didn't have money for these things since my wife was out of work but I put it on credit. I didn't mind , I even spot him for the imax tickets for Mission Impossible 3 he said he'd pay me back because he didn't have a card.

When he got back to Ohio he posted up pics of more blu rays he purchased and even a TV. This was like a slap in the face to us. We couldn't help but feel used. There's a way to handle an invite to stay with people and then there's mooching. Even if the TV was purchased by his parents, why didn't his parents give him money for his trip? That's what any parent would do no? make sure he's got enough and not be a burden to the people hes staying with?

The guy had this chip on his shoulder , like, you couldn't talk to him about anything other than movies. . This one time, my wife was making casual conversation and asked him what he thought he was going to do (work related) and Chris's response was that he intended to move to California and work toward being a movie critic in L.A. so there was this pause...and my wife asks what how he planned to support himself or maybe go to college first to learn about the trade he wanted to jump into, with him being a "filmmaker" and all and his face just changed. I don't think he realized it but after that he pretty much ignored my wife and gave off a little attitude for the rest of the trip. He really was planning to move to LA and he planned to cling on to the Schmoes Know and all their contacts (this is what he does).

There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much..much shorter.

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan blogspot co uk

No, I love watching autists popular or not I just seriously fucking hate his face and the things he does

Look at these thumbnails

I prefer Red Letter Media.

I dont dislike Stuckman, Im just not a big fan either. He's alright

My problem with him is that is channel is more of a vanity project than a film review project. All he ever does is give basic and shallow opinions of a movie and repeatedly does stuff to prop up his nerd cred.

It's amazing how many of his videos involve him explaining how X popular thing was "his childhood."

If you don't hate him I hate you

I've read this before, and everytime I stumble upon it, it just reminds me of how much of an insufferable cunt this guy is.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

He's such a reddit pleb

cursed images

This is true though. The reviews just arent interesting.

funniest line ever

even if he was serious, it makes me like the guy

I'll check out his reviews later and form my own opinion. Seems there is some guy on Sup Forums who hates this guy and spams his videos all day or something

More like Chris Cuckmann amirite

LOOK AT MY WIFE SHE WAS DESIGNED TO TAKE BIG BLACK COCK, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CONTACT ME.