Who would win this war if no nukes were involved?

Who would win this war if no nukes were involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue. China and Russia alone would be enough.

The US as usual if it's just destruction

Why are we red? We're with Ch*na's team.

Blue. We could only hope to defend ourselves in that scenario but no serious option of advancing

The ass-men would win. Ass is excellent; tits are nice but boob men are little teenagers still fixated on mommy.

I would never murder my Spanish brethren. I'd rather commit Sudoku

are you chinese diaspora or something? chinas been grabbing up philipino turf in the south china sea for years, not exactly on great terms

Hes prolly a duterte chink fanboy

t. emigrante

Team Anglos et al

the european front would most likely go to the red outside of russia
china and india + SEA would just slaughter each other in iraqi-iranian war style mixed with jungle guerrilla tactics
SA would definitely go blue
NA would definitely go red, and would be the main naval defense against china and russia along with ANZAC and possibly India idk
Africa would just be the same, like wartime's gonna change much lmao

>portugal not on uk's side
>spain on uk's side

pic one and only one

>SA would definitely go blue
Nope. It will be a stall. Colombia and Chile can hold them, but just that

Why would Greece side with Turkey against Russia?
This desu

that's a maybe at most, the terrain is most likely the largest obstacle for either side but if it comes down to a grind, brazil would tip the scales with manpower IMO
plus, Brazil's ghettos are already militarized by thugs in the first place, they just gotta get them on payroll

my dick is so big i would conquer the world with it

Red. Is it even a question? Japan proved in WWII that it could devastate an army far larger. The US has the most advanced conventional weaponry in the world, as well.

Not to mention all the island advantages red has. Japan, Australia, UK, Ireland, all great places to operate from while being able to stave off land invasion.

South America would be constantly stuck in a stalemate because of the mountains between them.

Blue in Eurasia, Red in America.

You are right about the manpower in terms of numbers but just that, they are not professional soldiers. Infantry in that scenario means nothing. You have to move them towards and beyond the Andes to actually make an impact. We can hold them no problem, but we are in no position to advance.

Grey.

Red if it is a short war, blue if german and swedish arms manufacturers isn't kill and have enough time to set up factories in China.

For North America, the US would immediately invade through Veracruz, take Mexico City, and force the country to surrender within a week. Cuba would be blockaded and shelled until it capitulated, but is otherwise not a threat.

With North America secured, we would remain largely isolated and only intervene in Eurasia to keep Germany in their cuck shed and Russia from advancing past the Carpathian Mountains. Within a decade, Russian demographics would force the Red Army to either sue for peace or collapse.

China requires no effort on our part. Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Phillipines, etc can easily keep them boxed in and starve them for resources - reminder that China is a significant net food importer.

you know brazilians are not used to and don't feel comfortable wearing shoes right?

Why are we not with the Pacific lads?

The niggers in Africa

Wondering the same thing myself. It would break my heart to go to war with mexibros

Perhaps OP feels that if Mexico doesn't start out opposed to the US, then the US has too strong of a hand out of the gate. And in a way, he's right.

Why even try to make Iceland neutral in a war like that? US/UK troops would land and take over the island within days.

The Icelandic government would probably declare for the US long before they'd have to violate any sort of neutrality anyway.

OP should have made a third option with Brazil painted with a different color.

Favela war >>> any retarded army
Ain't the same level, aint fair with the armies.

Im not at home now but I do have a Chilean flag on my wall next to a Spanish and Mexican flag
I get that, having the whole of north american in one side would make it even more one sided and would make the US even more
untouchable

It also should be noted that with the exception of Argentina, all the countries that can actually expand their agricultural footprint without massive infusions of capital are on the red side. That means any disruption of food supplies will cause the blue countries to experience crippling famine.

>Mexico is blue
They honestly would never be against us because they know we would steamroll them. And honestly France and Britain could handle everyone in Europe while we fight the Chinks.

>we would steamroll them.
You can hardly stop centracas crossing your limits. Imagine México going full guerrilla. Good luck with that

Japan,india and australia would be tasked with controlling the pacific theatre with support from the US navy and marines while the army swept south to put mexico to the boot with canadian forces staving off a russian invasion, once the US and its allies make sure mexico is secure a fierce aircampaign would start in south america where more than likely brazilian forces would be waging guerilla warfare in the amazon jungle.

No you can't steam roll us
We would go full Vietnam to the power of 10
Our army knows it's small and under powered
And troops are actually combat tested not fresh green

The thing is, we don't need to control Mexico in order to take it out of the war. Lay mines at the southern border and take out the central government in Mexico City (which is not even remotely a challenge).

Trying to have a semi-humane border policy that still maintains our national sovereignty and stopping an invading army are two completely separate things, man. We could stop the flow of migrants tomorrow if we were fine with slaughtering everyone who tries to cross.

The UK and France would be tasked with the European offensive with help from the US supply lines it would be much harder than WW2 because russia took the brunt of the allied blow but once The US is confident in its borders troops could be put to the invasion of Europe from the west while japan and us marines invade from the west

Red easily, especially when our two ramp powered ships are fully up and running then it will be complete destruction of team blue nerds.

Lel, we'd just sit back and watch you cunts slaughter each other.

But what if New Zealand was red

Or we could just up our arming of the cartels and have them fight for us :^)

A not insignificant portion of your GDP is based on commodity exports to China, so you'd possibly be in the midst of a crippling depression.

Japan would be tasked with the pacification of china along with aussie forces, the chinese, a historically weak people would have to be put to the sword unfortunately

Half your economy is drug sales to the us, what are you gonna do once we mine the border and you cant get in then start dropping bombs on your population centers

Not so fast, Bruce. You've helped us in every single war so far and you'd probably help us in this one, especially because of ANZUS.

Why is it always amerifags the ones that always make these retarded threads?

>Half your economy is drug sales to the us
Massive imbecile
That could actually work indeed
But that would mean they would also go into your territory even more, risky but an actual strategy
Could backfire tho

Your navy is busy everywhere and ours is free because all of our fightings is in the land. Your military can't take down shoeless sandniggers and is going to repeal a Mexican guerrilla war. Lmao

Red: BLACK masterrace
Blue: wh*Te subhumans

Go figure.

>Mad his country would get REKKKKKT

>spanish flag
malinchismo is real

I'm not black nor white. Go shitpost somewhere else. Last warning

Just allow the cartels free access and sales inside the US if they promise to put down the mexican resistance

Or you could just put all the Americas in the gray team and split the rest of the world even

We'd need less than a tenth of our navy to completely destroy the Chilean navy. Hell, a single carrier group would sink your fleet in an afternoon.

Holy hell you kiddies are just an ocean of piss without a single bit of shit for which to float on

You actually believe what you just wrote or are you memeing about burgers and eagles soaring and shit

We wouldn't even need our navy.

A single skilled fighter pilot would destroy your country

You could just drop an american into them and it would eat the whole planet

I would stop him my self I'm fucking trained come at me motherfucker

B-but accord ing to the scenario were on the same side, wouldnt you like our help wrecking Argentinian niggers?

Your entire navy only has 71 vessels, none of which are aircraft carriers or destroyers. A single carrier strike group would obliterate it easily.

In that scenario, I'm going berserk I kill everything that is not dead already aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhjasjajsasjkaj

C-can we watch Bueno Aires burn together senpai

Yeah they are all in one spot megadumbo. When I am king you will be first against the wall btw

>4 submarines
Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
I really fucking hope our navy re construction program includes subs

Chile navy has a lovely coat of arms.

JAPAN DROPPIN PLAYSTATIONS

I'll be busy burning it so I'll lack perspective, like watching an impressionist, you can come along if you want to my dude, it won't be as pretty as if we were watching it from afar, but hell it would be fun

CSGs employ heavy anti-submarine countermeasures and usually have twice as many submarines as the entire Chilean navy anyway.

>Pakistan hold off India (two fronts war) while Chinese troops pour into SE Asia than go after Korea and Japan with the assistance of Russian's army. Germany just need to fend off the assaults from the French and British while pushing her army into East Europe to meet up with the Russian. After East Europe is conquered, German and Russian can push into West Europe. A total blue victory can be achieved if South America can be enough of annoyance to keep majority of USA's forced occupied in the Americas continent.

This war is only blue's side to lose, beside Canada and USA the rest of the world will be blue.

No matter what side you choose, there are some things to consider:

1- The guyanas would be totally fucked, like 100% wipe fucked;
2-Chile, Peru and Ecuador would sucumb within a day, Mexico would fall in half day;
3-Japan would succumb within a week.
4-India and surroudings would be wiped within a month North Africa would be starved out.
5- Red Europe would be overwhelmed by 100 million russian army, the EMUS in Australia would claim sovreignity over that land and the chinese-australian army wouldn't be able to fight such sofisticate enemy.
6- US and Canada would be stuck for 100 years bombing penguins north, by that time the US population wouldn't be able to point anywhere on the map and forfeit from global war.
1000years fast forward
1-Emu Australia has advanced and taken over the south east asian peninsula.
2- US and Canada would fall as South American Gorillons that can fade into dark would be trained and therefore would win the war.
3-Nile Crocodiles would claim Egypt, no one dared to bother the crocodiles anymore (South Africa has become a resort)
4-South America is now the new leader of the world as Russians and Europeans fight to know who is the whiter and fall into a 10000 years of science oblivion.
5-Despite being bombarded for 100 years the peguins at the north are good and recovering their territory and population.
6-Nature has become a major player and reclaimed several other territories, excluding humans.
7-The great alliance as so called alliance between Human-Penguin-Emu has prevail, and therefore it is now legal to marry penguin folk and emu folk.

2000 years forward:
-First Penguin President.
-Revolt of the Emus
-The Human-Penguin alliance loses

Then they should only deploy cargo vessels and you will go crash into them
There is always a strategy my friend you just need to think

You are just like Brasil. You rely on numbers.

>pic
Not sure, how to react.

The war in the east depends on Japan becoming full of imperialist again and wrecking shop

Numbers, and also the fact that the US is generally about 20 years ahead of everyone else when it comes to military technology. Our next generation Ford Class carriers are designed to be outfitted with lasers eventually.

Lel, get fucked cunt.

>Chile sucumb in a day
Negro we stopped incas, spaniards and everything that was thrown at as for millenia, we are destined to rule over all of you with a firm but fair fist. We already do in Peru and Ecuador, both prospering nations. Why don't you let us take care of you Joao?

You can add that unlike Br*zil Chile has won actual wars alone

If Brazil was Blue this situation would be totally different

For your sanity, since I saved it, I just cant figure out how to feel about her
> the fact that the US is generally about 20 years ahead of everyone else when it comes to military technology.
Explain the actual state of your military operations then. You make it look as you are a fucking t1000 fighting against starved poos. Give me a fucking break kid

Los sudamericanos son muy orgullosos y todos se creen la gran cosa. Más se consigue con miel que con palos con esta gente mi chavo

Why are we siding with Germany, China, Iran and Russia?

because you used to be facists

Because nowadays you have no choice but to sie with anyone lacking troops.

Blue because of China, Russia and Germany

Because this map doesn't make any sense.

>A fucking unaestethic ramp

Because Japan is a neutral country, it will not be a friend to the USA or South Korea.

The map of the OP is probably "countries I like vs countries I don't like"

>mad some autist has a fantasy

literally why would I get mad at this, it's cringe-tier

>We would go full Vietnam to the power of 10

>we wuz mapuches n shiet
'no'

Ease win for Blue. They can harness a greater industrial capacity AND manpower in any circumstance if we're talking about total war. Even the current US military spending is hindering them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Neither because both sides do not have the overwhelming power needed. Both sides would exhaust each other to the point that attrition would make any gains short lived. Meanwhile everyone would be starving and poor as fuck because global trade has been ground to a halt.

Carriers are only nice when you want to beat up countries that can't fight back and there aren't any friendly airbases nearby. Even in the modern era there is no way to prevent submarine attacks with certainty.

India has always sided with Russia and is a BRICS country. Why did you marked it red?