Russians are White. Deal with it

Russians are White. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

politota.d3.ru/v-krasnodare-snesli-zhiloi-dom-v-kotorom-137-chelovek-ofitsialno-kupili-kvartiry-434499/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, the whites lost

underrated

There are white Russians, there are brown Russians, there are Asian Russians.

clever post

Yep. Only Celts, Germanics, Finns, Balts and Slavs are White. All others are yellow, brown or black people.
Only ethnic (=Slavic) Russians are white, ofc.

Lemme guess. You have a russian surname

>Slavs
Except South "Slavs".

Actually, I have Ukrainian surname, but so are many, many other ethnic Russians.

As long as Russia stands strong, Whites will will always live.

Slavs will save Europe.

RIP Europe

Why do you care about Whites?

>Only ethnic (=Slavic) Russians are white, ofc.

The problem is the mixing, which produces more liberators. Russians seem to have no problem in mixing with Central Asians.

This guy is a doctor in Saint Petersburg and he marries an Uzbek woman. You would expect a doctor to have a hot golddigger wife, plus he looks purely white unlike many Russians who have round face and look at his son, looks nothing like him, doesn't have any of his features, his son looks like an average hapa Mongoloid from Bashkortostan.

always same brazilian flag cuckposting about russians for last year, are you not tired of it already?

>You would expect a doctor to have a hot golddigger wife
Being doctor isn't as prestigious in Russia as in the West.

Noticed it too
What's the deal with him? Inferiority complex? Butthurt diaspora?

nice one lad

>100yrs laters
>Wh*Tes lost again

A stereotypical Russian married to Tatar. The Soviet Union was a mistake.
Daughter = brown eyes

Russians are my brothers you know. It's just that seeing that Russia has Brazil levels of race mixing is make my head hurt.

I guess that makes sense.

Reeeee
Forgot pic

russia surely stands strong
politota.d3.ru/v-krasnodare-snesli-zhiloi-dom-v-kotorom-137-chelovek-ofitsialno-kupili-kvartiry-434499/
>local authorities demolish residential building where 137 people have bought apartments; the owners are arrested for not complying with police orders

Get a life macaca

Because i love Russia and i want them to stay white.

Sup Forums agrees with me. People are only attractive because both of their parents are white.

>Sup Forums agrees with me.
Validation from literal outcasts, what an achievement

Were thoughs people migrants? or "refugees"?