Is this the end of Emma "I'm an empowered feminist" Watson?

Is this the end of Emma "I'm an empowered feminist" Watson?

She looks like such a smug bitch, I love seeing her get BTFO.

BLACKED when?

>She refused Le lel Land for THIS

AHAHAHAHAHA

me too

decadent lib

Who cares about pig disgusting worst Emma
Stevens is maximum husbando tier though

>tarzan
>jungle book
>petes dragon
>now this

why do all Disney live action movies suck?

Based Emma BTFOs OP and other virgins

>yfw Emma Watson """"singing""""

>Jungle Book
>suck

Pick one

JUST

>SHE LOST AN OSCAR FOR THIS

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

REDDITNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>she thinks people loved her for her acting and singing abilities and posh british accent
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO SHOW US YOUR TITS BITCH

i pray for it every day

>he thinks this wont make $700 million at the box office

you on the left.

you watsonpleb shills are sad. No, she didn't "lose an oscar" because nobody wanted that talentless whore in their movie, and even if she was part of an actual good movie, she'd never win an oscar because she can't act! lol!!

Sad!

Wait? Why is it 50% and not 0%? There are 6 good and 6 bad.

it was a fucking mess

>using old early scores

OP on suicide watch.

0% would be 12 bad and 0 good you retard.

Pedos GTFO

What is 6 out of 12?

>Average score, 6.2

Another plebbit that doesn't know how RT works.

wouldn't that be -100%?

>dat reading comprehension

17 people liked it and 6 didnt, that means 74% of them liked it. its not hard to grasp Sherlock.

>average rating 6.2
>all "fresh" reviews are just good enough to avoid being rotten

It's trash

Why is something only good if it's popular?

The average score does a better job of pin pointing how people felt about the film, you moron. Since the average score is 6.2, it means the reviews average out at 6/10, which is barely fresh. Meaning, there is less chance that more reviewers are going to like this, given the later ones are harsher thanks to no benefit of early screenings.

yes I know,. nowhere did I say it scored 74 out of 100, thats just your terrible reading comprehension.

>17 people liked it
>average score of 6.2

Instead of saying 17 people liked it I would say 17 people didn't hate it. There actually is a difference

>I am changing the Rotten Tomato rules to fit my opinion.

two people give a movie a score of 6 out of 10. does this mean they like it at exactly the same level?

Can you really be this moronic? You were using the fresh score to prove OP wrong, as if things turned out good, when really nothing major occurred. I think you are the one with bad reading comprehension.

>NPR covers a story on the movie
>goes on to describe how it features the first interracial kiss on a live action disney movie and the first openly gay disney character
HMMM

Less than 80% on a Disney movie means it's unwatchable trash that should be 0%. Disney is notorious for retaliation against reviewers who are less than positive on their flicks which is why even awful movies will get a 3/5 yet still positive tomato.

>changing Rotten Tomato rules

I don't know what rules you are talking about but as far as a movie being "fresh" is concerned there's no difference between an A+ or a D- since they are both considered passing grades. With average reviews at 6.2 I'm gonna assume this movie is a D. It will still be certified fresh tho

>conservatives judge liberals based on conservative values
>liberals judge conservatives based on liberal values
>expecting the other side to care when they don't conform to your values

Liberals/feminists believe women can do what they want with their own body. And they believe that showing off your body doesn't invalidate your opinion. So the uptight conservative twitter cunt isn't really making a legit point outside of preaching to her own uneducated body-shaming choir.
It's kinda like how uneducated christians claim evolution isn't real because they don't actually know what evolution is, and say retarded shit like "If humans came from monkeys, then why are their still monkeys?"
The rest of your retarded creationist friends might cheer and clap and think you made a solid argument, but the other side is just laughing at you because you've made a fool of yourself.

This tbqh

>take the dick from big harv
>still get shit movie roles
I wonder if she thinks it was worth it.

what a qt boy

What? Why would it be? One bad movie doesn't ruin a career you fucking idiot

*20 bad movies don't ruin your career, when you've been part of the most well known series ever created

>One bad movie doesn't ruin a career

Apologize to this boy and tell him that everything's going to be okay.

>inb4 he's still in the movies

When you take something like "American Heist" by motherfucking Andreasyan, you're really scrapping the bottom.

I would use her as a boy, no lie

Liberalism is a mental illness.

What happened here?

her carrer was died after harry potter

it's true people are only humoring her with more movies because she's hot

>implying that isn't how hollywood always works

this

what a cunt

Showing off the postition they use the most.

KEKMANN BTFO.

the next bond perhaps

>being this much of a rabid lunatic

>average rating 6.2

More like the Cuck and the Meme

Is that why they call every outspoken conservative women a white and say they hope she gets raped? There are no lefty values, just autistic screeching.

Hope you guys know it's a fake screenshot

Disneysgusting!

Gay niggers > feminazis

Can it beat the original, Sup Forums?

Any evidence of this? Or is this your opinion based on your values?

>$700

>That Indian sweatshop one
Has Emma commented on that?

You deserve rape.

>FUCK MEN
>b-but you did well my feminist comrade emma
>Top Critic

(((Jude)))

Disney was a decent track record in the box office, but they do have bombs, John Carter, Lone Ranger, Tomorrowland, etc.

Disney strives to be mediocre, as they are used to marketing it. When they actually try for quality in live action, they fall flat on their face.

>provides evidence
>GTFO Sup Forums
This is exactly whats going to happen

>>conservatives judge liberals based on conservative values
>>liberals judge conservatives based on liberal values
You're saying that only conservatives could possible think negatively of her actions? This is society as a whole we're talking about.

He's right. Calm down, you faggots.

>one

kek

no

>Posts meme article as 'evidence'

>it's in the 70s now

Great job fucking retarded OP

yeah look at this hunk getting so many roles.

>implying she won't win next year's

They're trying to do what Marvel did with capeshit but they just end up being this weird "I don't know if this gives me nostalgia or not" situation.

It's at a 79% RT score right now, I guess it will be mostly compared to the Cinderella remake in 2015, which got an RT score of 83%

she's lucky she's white, and female. no other combination would have been tolerated at his level of ineptitude.

Is this how it is these days? Make a mediocre, safe film, it garners 50s/60s across the board, but it's certified fresh. What the fuck?

nice logic

Seems like it's the end of my boy cousin mathew more than anything

No, she spent an entire afternoon under a "duvet"

would suck his dick desu senpai

How the fuck is this considered "positive"?

They did the same thing for Ghostbusters. They would inflate the tomatoscore by marking all mixed reviews positive

kys, libtard.

Friendly reminder that she declined to play Emma Stone's role in La La Land in favor of doing this crap

>every fat slob to walk the earth that happens to have a vag is considered by feminists to be 'beautiful on the inside'
>trying to imply the same for men is considered 'lethal'
okay

>implying la la land would have done half as well as it did with worst emma as it's lead.

That's because he's a really good actor and you know his face and voice anywhere. Plus he made everything he starred in better.

She could've been in La La Land.

Harry "Put my Weiner in her Steiner" got to her

>rating
>C

?

>spend years getting /fit/
>an obese Jew gets hotter grills than you ever will

;__;

I think that was his point.