WTH hell is their problem?

WTH hell is their problem?

CATALUÑA INDEPENDIENTE

they hate themselves for being spaniards and now they want to become independent from that shitty nation

All small provinces, states, and territories desiring independence must be crushed under heel.

Fuck your independence bitches.

el mexicano

egotistic

Didn't the EU said that they won't admit an independent Catalonia?

They are scared that it will start a shitstorm.

> Veneto
> Transylvania
> Basque country
> Corsica
> Flanders
> Republika Srpska
> Donbass
> Abkhazia
> Northern Cyprus
> Åland
> Greenland
> Faroes

Although it actually started when (((the USA))) built its base in Kosovo i Metohija.

It's the only way to get away from the PP. If I were catalan I'd vote yes desu.

this desu

>2 days left until happenings

>secede from spain and join the eu
the irony

>Greenland
>Faroes
these will be independent eventually though, no one opposes it.

I thought Greendland and the Faroes opposed their independence?

Like who else is going to prop up those tiny economies if Denmark doesn't?

>PP
What does it mean?

A right wing (I'm not sure desu) political party in Spain.

Partido Popular

Greenland would like to be independent, Faroe island voted for it in the past but the danish parliament wasn't bound by the referendum, so nothing came out of it. Our government wouldn't mind if they declare independence today though. Also at this point, Denmark's aid to Faroe islands only constitutes about 5% of their gdp, and their economy is growing so at some point they will declare independence.
Greenland has a lot of natural resources, some of which they have started extracting, so eventually they'll be able to be completely self-sustaining.

I hope both eventually become completely independent though, things are looking good for them.

>Spanish poster
>He's a Leftist

every time.

Came here to post this

No borders, no nation, stop deportation!

How similar is Catalan language to Spanish? Is it used widely in Catalonia? When I was in Barcelona I didn't notice anything strange about the language.

Don't they have all signs in both catalan and spanish?

People's Party. Right wing, current governing party in Spain.

There is a catalan law that you are forced to have all store signs in catalan before spanish (indeed spanish is not required) or you will get a fine. But you know, muh oppression.....

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES

t. Ontarian imperialist.

t. romanian fascist

Voting for Lega Nord should be punishable though.

kys imperialist
this is ideal Europe

Yeah, because the PP is worried about immigration lmao

>Claims to be right-wing
>Imports a million of morrocans
Very right-wing, literally hitler

If Portugal is allowed to be independent then let the Catalans be as well

>allowed
>implying we asked

funnily enough the leftist independentists blame spain for the barcelona attack.
they could have been graceful about it and not use it for political gain, but they started going "THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF THE EVIL SPANISH OPPRESSORS DIDNT SELL WEAPONS TO SYRIA 10 YEARS AGO"
Makes me sick that i share a country with backstabbing scumbags like that, maybe if they leave its for the better.

Literally brainlets

greenland has loads of resources, as the arctic ice cap shrinks they are going to have unbelievable amounts of oil.

>pic
ew

revisionism is mental illness

>Enye

>Åland
Not gonna happen. It has no major support since they know they'll wouldn't survive without gibs from the mainland

>you will see american tanks roll into Nuuk in your lifetime