・゚:* /mena/ ・゚:*

This is 10% spam

20% autistic kids
15% cubic meters of uneducated iraqi shits
50% diaspora

5% shame
and a 100% reason why mena is lame ( ˘˘з)

Edishaaan

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for white genocide

O___o;;;
Ogai
Ogai >___>

Hmmmm
Ogaii

Why do you want to kill me and my people?????????????????

I also loooove dogs

How are your studies going, Mona?

I finished *yay for me*
I'm an intern now and waiting for my residency ^w^
I havent seen you for quite some time. How've you been?

>Egyptian
>Christian

Christians are like 10% of Egypt's population you drongo

Probz a copt? I think we got like 15 million.
brb

Bit rude desu

I've been trying to avoid this place. I've been alright, haven't been up to too much. I'm working part time at a law firm and went to South America for a holiday that kind of went badly (had my passport stolen).

I thought you would be moving back to the States after your studies?

>tfw no lion of Allah wife

huh?

Postez beurettes sales bande de crouilles

Mona chan you're back (⌒‿⌒)
How have you been??? (((o(*°▽°*)o)))
I hope you've been good haha ('▽^人)

Fishlips got her facebook banned

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/
>Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations

>Gadaffi was right
>will win without firing a single bullet
keep breeding brothers!

Hopefully, when the Caliphate comes hypocrites like you will be dealt accordingly

>will win without firing a single bullet

This is actually this. The only problem we have are the wahhabi scum doing terrorism shit and then bringing people into thinking about this issue. It's really unnecessary we just have to focus on demographics (that are on our side) to win slowly but surely.

>caliphate
The Mahdi will return Insh'Allah and you Sunni filth will be dealt with.

On the other hand, i have a very, very bad feeling Europeans will fuck Islam.... Will end up with Maghrebi whores and niggers pretendying to be muslim.

>This is actually this. The only problem we have are the wahhabi scum doing terrorism shit and then bringing people into thinking about this issue.
Exactly. Wahhabi retards can't control themselves and have to sperg out like idiots.

We got to do something with them to be honest, fuckers are just mentally retarded...

Takbir

>keep breeding brothers!
and notto forget our sisters, they are leading this jihad.

>i have a very, very bad feeling Europeans will fuck Islam.... Will end up with Maghrebi whores and niggers pretendying to be muslim.
Looking at how you turned out, I guess you're right.

i'm a lonely guy in a country whose muslim population is below 0,5%
you should be more worried of France. 10% muslim yet your women are still turning into whores and your guys become niggers drinking, singing rap...etc

anyway, will you forgive me if i convert her?

Islamic Israel when, bulbul?

>i have a very, very bad feeling Europeans will fuck Islam
Well sure, Europe made a fringe of Muslims clearly less religious and forget about traditions but, I'm taking the example of France bc that's were I live, here we have something called "communautarisme", it's basically when communities don't mix and stay far from each other. And this is what is happening in France, the majority of the Muslim population is gathered on different places, they go to schools where Muslims form the majority thus they don't see/meet a lot of ethnic French.

Where I live you can easily see young hijabis everyday. We just mostly have to redpill the banlieue Muslims (even if it's in the banlieue that you will find the most extreme ones) on demographics.

But see, the French non-Muslim youth is totally fucked, they don't care about their traditions and spend their time smoking, drinking, basically destroying their bodies & fertility for 'fun' and don't care about the future. That's one of the big reason why we'll probably win

>Islamic infighting
Don't get jewed guys

>i'm a lonely guy in a country whose muslim population is below 0,5%
Oh, no poor you, I guess this just gives you free reign to do whatever you want...
>anyway, will you forgive me if i convert her?
Islam doesn't need whores

Forgot to add: communautarism, even if probably bad for national harmony, helps Muslims to keep their tradition.
If only famous Muslims could promote the same shit.

Like Bella & Gigi Hadid, Bella said she was proud to be Muslim but don't promote Islamic traditions, ppl like them are important, they have huge influence on the youth that is following them.

>Islam doesn't need whores
SHE'S NOT A WHORE
she's a good and pure waifu.

She's better than your Maghrebi '''''muslim''''' whores who fuck niggers

If you plan on having children or marrying her, you should convert her, because she will definetely have an influence on your children azizam

>15 year old gypsy who went out of her way to fuck a guy 5 years older than her (and who knew her since she was 14/13) during Ramadan
>pure
totally bro
Why are you abetting this?

Loooool le dossier
>Why are you abetting this?
Why not halalizing people?

S O O N
O
O
N

We will become Jew isis soon

>iranian
see you later lads

Here is a pitty (You)

>le grand remplacement meme
Our natality is barely superior and there is a lot of apostasy each generation

hope later never comes

>this thread
Wew lad. I get you're joking around but most people won't. Chill out.

So like isis?

murad will never sleep with you give it up

>there is a lot of apostasy each generation
There is: yes
A lot: definetely no

you deserve a bullet to the head

you'll never get rid of me, lebshit

>le epick flag banter
dumb redditmanian rascal, je vais te faire crier

How the fuck can an Iranian end up in Romania aka the country of gypsies who ask me if they can wash my car for money?

heard a story of an iranian ending up in Japan. he hid on a ship.
lots of people ran away after the 79 revolution, and the iran-iraq war.

Ok but why and how Romania?

Tell me about that, i never get to be in contact with muslim communautaires, every muslim i've met the last 3 years or so seemed to be assimilated and i was almost the only muslim were i grown up.
Do you think poverty is necessary to agieve communautarism? Because as far as i know high muslim concentration mean poor suburbs, is there some place with a lot of muslims which are not quartiers défavorisés?
How do the maghrebis and the blacks interrect with eachover? Is that true that maghrebi girls tend to date blacks or is that barely a meme?
And about dating, how do muslims tend to deal with that? I do know that a lot are on a euro-tier level of degeneracy, but what about the rest?

there is no differences between ciganies and persharts
in fact when you think about it iranians are heavily mixed with arabs, making them mutts and gypsies closer to actual persians

>"To the winds of the West and the fires of the East; in the center of it all; our Kurdistan

when?

parents fled to Russia first. Then trough some commie program, they found work here. Russians helped the east european countries a lot in the commie times.
than they never left.

in your dreams.

also
>all that Azeri land part of Kurdistan
>Khuzestan part of Kurdistan
are you retarded?

I can't tell for sure but i have read stats that does not look good on the subject. Looking for it right now.

k*rds are retarded in general.

like adana? all those northern parts that historically all belonged to armenians? top kek.

i always love when people speak of the armenian genocide but forget to mention the Kurds taking part in it and doing land grabs.

ashura on monday boys
gonna go to local bdsm sex dungeon and celebrate

See. The Iranian and Turkish man fear the Kurdish warrior for the Kurd is everything they are not.

Kurds are proud and tall. They are snivelling and short.
Kurds have honour. They have schemes.
Kurds are loyal to the end. They as only as much money as they receive.

It's no wonder they get in a frizzy every time they see the inevitably of Kurdistan.

>i was almost the only muslim were i grown up.
That's it, in places where you don't see a lot of Muslims, Muslims living there are more likely to forget about their religion and their traditions and get assimilated. I was myself a westernized Muslim at some point and just avoided eating pork and sticked to fasting during Ramdan. Then for certaines reasons I got back to Islamic traditions.
>Do you think poverty is necessary to agieve communautarism?
Not really, the most important thing is just to live in an environment where you have people like you, families similar to yours, so you'll have most of interactions with people similar to you and that will encourage you to stay "like" them in order to have your identity and be recognized as part of this community
>is there some place with a lot of muslims which are not quartiers défavorisés?
I was living in a banlieue for more than 10 years, I don't know how I ended up being intelligent and well educated, probably because my mom whooped my ass a lot of times back in my childhood. Now I live in a quartier pavillonaire (so not défavorisé) that is pretty new next to a quartier huppé and there's a lot of muslims here, when you see the boite aux lettres you have let's say 60% of the names that are Arabic, but I think that unfortunately banlieues makes up the majority
>How do the maghrebis and th eblacks interract with eachother
Mostly in suburs so... same environment, same shit, thus they are friendly with each other, I've rarely heard any incidents related to racism between Maghrebis and blacks.
>Is that true that maghrebi girls tend to date blacks
They mostly date other maghrebis desu even if some of them date blacks but for some reason it's overexaggerated online in order to create the "beurette à khel" meme
>about dating, how do muslims tend to deal with that?
let's say in a halal way, I have a hijabi friend, she dates guys but no sex, no roulage de pelles, only hugs. The weak one are the horny banliezar

Ok i found stats in the repport fro institut montaigne "un islam de france est possible" and it does look better than what i've read somewere else, with 84% of people with at least one muslim parent being muslim.

>I do know that a lot are on a euro-tier level of degeneracy, but what about the rest?
Honestly I think that the huge majority isn't on the euro-tier level of degeneracy, that because of communautarisme, yes you may see some muslims acting like euro degenerates at night in the city but they remain very rare. I used to go party at night in the center of my city which is a big city and you only see white young people there, you can see maghrebis at the chicha or the kebab though, does that makes them degenerate? I don't know

But the rest is still pretty traditional, everytime some degenerate shit goes near them they just tend to think and say "c'est un truc de français ça"
This is pretty rare stuff especially in France, but you can't tell me that there's a lot of apostasy among French muslims, degenerate behavior maybe but not apostasy

>institut montaigne
Careful, institut montaigne is conservative from what I've read about it when I was looking at some sources for religion in France.
So that means that the overwhelming majority of apostates are coming from muslim/non-muslim families?

Ok I briefly read that
>puisque 7,5 % des enquêtés se déclarent musulmans tout en indiquant qu'aucun de leurs parents n'est lui-même musulman.

LOL. What the fuck? I thought that converts were absolutely rare

Very interesting thx kho

Too many French flags
It's sykes picot all over again

they aren't, hear a lot of people convert

speaking of converts, anyone got the video with the German convert yelling ''WE MUST DO DAWAHHHH!!!!!''

This.

dumb frogposters

Friendly reminder to the T*rk and R*za still lurking.

>lurking.

Yeah but it was surprising in France. I know that the UK counts 110 000 Muslim converts but never thought about France

The german guy is right though, we must do intelligent-tier dawah and not some "Jesus loves u" christian poor dawah. Especially among western Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw

Reminder that Ancient Egyptians were European

>cant never
hmmm.

At this stage of the France you can just kidnap people and force them to convert or kys

>The german guy is right though, we must do intelligent-tier dawah and not some "Jesus loves u" christian poor dawah. Especially among western Muslims
yeah, but do you have the video

*smack lips*
ayo hol up

But then a degenerate muslim will tend to not raise the children he may have properly, which might led to islam being lost for his bloodline within a few generation.

The stats doesn't says it because they don't differenciate two muslim parents and couple mixte, but it is likely.
Tho it's not only apostasy since some muslims having children with a non-muslim will not pass the religion to their children in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

you lads got more nasheeds like this?

yeah whatever kill yourself shizo gook with twelve different ips

post qt mena grills

Khomeinis grand-daughter

kys gook
you will not win this

he said post qts

she's a solid 7 or even 8

look at him guys, the pace he can switch flags and post with a different persona, this needs a bullet in the back

Islam is alive and well >:(
Islam stronk >:(

Bon post.
Prenez en de la graine les niakoués

In the eyes of a gypsy

yeah keep the masquerade going nigger, you can bend over and kiss my fucking ass

STOP BULBUL POSTING ALREADY YOU FAGGET

Fishlips is ignoring me on twitter so I post here
Say you are sorry for calling me a fegget this is yom kippur

you better fast cuz g-d hates bulbul posters

>Calls his underage gf a "waifu"
How autistic can one guy be?

g-d cannot hate what is pure

THATS NOT EVEN A BULBUL THATS AN OWL

Here we go, that's the stat I remembered i think. Not sure how bad it looks.

congrats you are ready to enter first grade