fpbp

Hot Fuzz

The Flash (2018).

can wee be fwiends?

The Lord of the Rings

Lavender Hill Mob

I hate friens

dumb and dumber

Everyone else in this thread is autistic, so I'll give you a real list.

>The Best of Youth
>The Great Beauty
>Dazed and Confused
>Everybody Wants Some!!
>Superbad
>I Love You, Man
>Swingers
>Stand by Me
>Little Men
>Let the Right One In
>Morris from America
>The Mummy (top notch bantz between Fraser and Hannah)
>The Perks of Being a Wallflower
>In the Mood for Love
>Three Idiots

There you go, cinema focusing on friendship from all corners of the world and several time periods. Enjoy.

do thes film have spongebob i like the spongebib he funy

>In the Mood for Love
>about platonic friendship

why

Shrek.

Shrek grows out of his solitude gaining new friends such as Donkey, Fiona, Gingey, Dragon, Pinocchio, the three little pigs, the three blind mice, that one wolf dressed up as little red riding hood's grandma or some shit, and later becomes friends with a creature who was sent to kill him (Puss in Boots).
I think he has more friends, but those are the most recurring characters who show up like in that Christmas special.

It's a great story since Shrek likes being alone and isn't a fan of being around others, because it's not very ogre-like, but being with Donkey, despite annoying Shrek almost 24/7, Shrek realizes how great it is to have a friend.
Shrek even falls in love with a human who later becomes an ogre and starts a family with three little ogre babies.
From being a grumpy hermit to a family man with many friends, Shrek is a rewarding story about learning to let people in and show you that life is better with family and friends.
You could learn a thing or two from the Shrek movies.

aww :3c

OP meant canon films

Captain America: Civil War

dont patronize me faggot

He wasn't patronizing, Shrek is a genuinely good movie about how making friends can be good.