>Russian Air Force attacks jihadist rebels all over Syria
>Houthi forces regain momentum in west Yemen
>Twin suicide bombing hits Yemeni port-city

Previous >SouthFront July 6
youtu.be/SBW-j2XszqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750915328151003138
almasdarnews.com/article/unconfirmed-reports-syrian-army-cutting-off-al-castillo-highway/
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ5ZjYeGNHM
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the situations in North Aleppo

>RuAF BTFO a convoy of Nusra men heading to Mallah Farms
>The Nirm took the ceasefire to advance in Southern Mallah Farms
>All Mallah Farms under SAA control accoding from the reports
>Castello Road is the next target now

BASED

SUHEIL

HASSAN

Why is Assad so based?

War does that to you

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Probably the funniest thing about you retards is the fact that YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

You're a bunch of 18 year old shia BOYS. You sit there autistically typing "YA HUSSEIN" and you talk about aleppo, yet you've never even had a fight in your life lmfao.

I mean holy shit, a "assault" against aleppo would result in you being GETTING HUMILIATED BY THE BRAVE MUJAHIDEEN. Yes, previous offenses were successful in the past, but that was when the SAA ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THE REVOLUTION. These days, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. ASSAD ALWAYS ASKS RUSSIA TO DO EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile, BRAVE ISLAMIC MUJAHIDEEN are FULLY committed to DYING for their religion, and you honestly think you'd even be able to come close to defeating them, when you're scared to even leave your room? You're TERRIFIED of different opinions on /sg/, you BOW your heads when you see them in your jobs, dating your women, and you think you'd be able to defeat us in them in battle?

Lmfao. What fucking world are you living in, seriously.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Looking through satellite imagery, it looks like the Tigers pushed far enough to target vehicles on the road. So Aleppo is already effectively cut off.

Holy shit Rapefugee bro, you're mad today

dude mfw sunni girls are the biggest whores and they jump on white, shia and black dick

I am pushing into your south atm. You have been added to Greater New Mexico

b-b-but alahu ackbar nigga

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Is this a new or old pasta? It sort of looks like it was just edited in to reflect recent events, but I'm not sure.

good luck assad. i want syria to have the prosperity and all that

youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc

ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALI ALI ALI MADAD

>pic related is of you

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/750915328151003138

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

because he is the leader of people who are still in their country and not running off

Nice meme, Colorado would annex you with little to no problem. You belong to us.

Canada please stop..we are worried about you,you have to stop trying to outshit post Australians...

That's a rapefugee.

wew lad

kinda sad that even some veterans of /sg/ still fall to otto's bait
at first he was really just autistic,but now he is just bringing the banter and baiting all the newcomers to /sg/

It's amusing, t b h

I swear by he name of the Allah, The most merciful; If the rawafidh (shia) won't stop the bomb the Muslim towns. if the shiites won't stop funding hezbollah who kill Muslims. If the shia won't stop to kill Muslims on eid Vallahi more Muslim man will come to syria. And more Muslims to fuel the syrian civil war shia dogs, Do you want a sectarian war? Do you want your cities car bombed? Then go on. Go on the kill the alhul sunnah. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. We will embarass you. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You. You pray to Ali. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

This is the LAST warning from me, a servant of Allah or you will be sorry.

Do it, faggot. Explode yourself.

DO IT. FAGGOT

Is this /sg/s first pasta?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Hey Minnesota, you need to make a meme for this guy

>tfw you only get 1 (You) from new memeroach

DO IT FAGGOT
MAKE A HAPPENING
I dare you fucking goat fucker,blow your self up

I got 2 (You)

I jelly

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Good luck Assad

I pity you.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

So any new gains in Syria
also what's happening in Yemen
sauds still getting btfo'd

I haven't heard from Yemen in a while. I guess the houthis finally ran out of Tochkas - we haven't heard of a base getting nuked for a while now.

why pity?

almasdarnews.com/article/unconfirmed-reports-syrian-army-cutting-off-al-castillo-highway/

And this

he got more (you)s

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

>Allepo still has rebel scum in
how long will it take for Aleppo happens
Russia should just go Grozny on that place..either way that city is gonna get runied

Wow look at that overexposed creature

Probably about as long as the rest of the dozens of pockets still existing in SAA controlled territory.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

So, I've not been paying any attention to this conflict for... Months now. Last I really heard was Russia was launching airstrikes, and since then it's just sort of become a background noise to me.

With that said, what's about the shortest summary possible for the last six months to a year of fighting? Who is actually winning the conflict right now?

>Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel 2 minHace 2 minutos

>Here we go: our correspondent just got a phone call from the Tiger Forces in Aleppo. I will let you know the situation in just a moment.

HOLD YOUR BUTTS /sg/!!!!!!!!

Vallahi we will take revenge
Soon, very soon
The lions of Allah thirst.

O filthy rafidah.
You are not brave at all.
The sound of your voice
Has been silenced.
The revolution will remain.
We will take through battle
The lands of yours we wish.

Your resources will do you no good.
They will not save you from becoming,
targets to the nation of sons of Muhammad
The brave mugahideen.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

>short summary since Russia kicked down the door
Assad has taken back initiative,taking a few cities and towns of importance,homs and Palmyra mainly
latakia offensive on the back burner again
raqqa offensive failed miserably, Assad is winning but these are Arabs fighting so..its gonna take a while

Just a question: Are you going to go bomb a Canadian government building or something?

Every since Russia, the SAA has been slowly and steadily regaining much of the west center and southwest of Syria. In the North, the US has organized a confederation of Kurds and """""""moderate terrorists"""""", but mostly Kurds in the SDF and they have secured much of the north of Syria.

Outside the borders, Turkey has made a real mess around itself. Meanwhile, Turkey, Saudi and Qatar are still safely bringing in money and guns and reinforcements to the terrorists in the Northwest of Syria, but they're slowly getting dealt with. Israel is still being Israel and it is starting to look lke Iraq will be finished with its campaign before Syria.

There's a lot of fun in the details though.

He will attack another gay club, ISIS is so boring now

>tfw watching the game and playing some videogames with the wife while all this northern Aleppo HAPPENING happens

Fuck, any confirmation on the Mallah/Al Castillo front? I just saw a vid near the Castillo highway from the Tiger Forces, if true this night is the best in a long time

god you even look like a fucking faggot
wanna please Muhammad?
kill your self you dirty faggot
Arabs are a universal failure,even us on a tiny island has accomplished more cultural gains than your entire race

I have already crossed the Raton Pass. I am already inside you.

GREATER NEW MEXICO W BAS

>"The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'leaf' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"

>Taylor Swift, "The Maple Menace"

Too easy to achieve a high score in there thqh famalam. He also gets points docked for lack of originality.

hopefully not in Toronto,got family there my body is ready

ISIS is not allowed to attack minorities anymore, only white men. Maybe he will attack Texas.

If i would be a jihad, i would bomb in a important area like a gov office or near the president of one country.

DEATH

OF

ERDOGAN'S

DREAMS

Quit fooling yourself, you're just a refugee. Don't worry though, I'd still pick you over Commiefornians or Old Mexicans.

Syrian Arab Army
28 min ·

First footage out from al-Castello road after being secured by the Tiger Forces of the Syrian Arab Armed Forces as mentioned earlier in this post:

facebook com/syrianmilitary/posts/1081334388614609

Oh God, please be true

Syrian Arab Army
40 min ·

Around 06:00 hours local time terrorists led by the group who call themselves "Nour al-Deen al-Zinki" took advantage of the Syrian Army General Command's 72 hours ceasefire orders and launched an attack on the Syrian Arab Army's units in Northern Aleppo's countryside, aiming to secure more points and secure al-Castello road, their last route into and out from Aleppo.

However, the units of the Syrian Arab Armed Forces known as "Tiger Forces" led by Commander Colonel Suhail al-Hassan had different plans for them. The troops were anticipating their attack based on information from the Syrian Army Intelligence operatives, and managed to completely foil it. Then launched a counter offensive aiming to completely cutoff al-Castillo highway (road) the last terrorists

Our reports from there indicate that the Al-Castillo Highway has been cutoff by the Tiger Forces of the Syrian Arab Armed Forces.

Making the terrorists inside Aleppo completely surrounded and under siege.

More information from the battlefield when available.

Syrian Arab Army

I think most would too.

>inb4 party van

>Sri Lankan
>Family in Toronto

You're probably a disgusting Tamil. Next time you block a highway you will all die.

>bombing your main benefactor
You can never be a Walid, Chilebro. s.m.h.

yee boi
every body get ready for some dead alnusrats, another step closer to free Aleppo

I dont understand is this good or bad?

Tamil???
fuck off mate I am a pure blooded Sinhalese
we basically carried out low level naan removal during the civil war
>running over Tamils
do it mate..see if I care

How do the Jihadis do it in your country?

Good Luck assad

AYO HOL UP
*forgets ammo*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*abandons perfectly good T-90 in Aleppo*
SUM FINNA
*smacks underling*
AYOOOOOOO
*drives T-72 in known TOW alley*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*runs away from heavily fortified position*
AYO HOL UP SUM FINNA
*advances into ISIS territory without support*
DAT OUT BOYS CAN RUSE NOW AN SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIT!?
*liberates nameless village*

They kidnap white men who think our beaches are.... pfft. """""safe""""""

AND BY THESE POWERS COMBINED! I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

>implying you aren't both rightful MINNESOTA clay

I haven't been in these threads before, but I have a few questions if youd be so kind anons

>Who are the rebels and why are they fighting(I'm assuming they're kurds fighting ISIS out of syria, idk)

>Are these rebels going to be just like the Al Queda, and other groups that turned on the US later?

>If these rebels are truly for justice, how can I help them?

basically whos the good guys and why?

I giggled
Pretty unoriginal familia, that shit happened before they started bombing shit.

Don't start a fight you know you can't win babe.

as much as I support Assad and Syria..why can't they fight..like at all
Iraq failed in Iran
Saudis still can't get Yemen undercontrol
Syrians in this war?
wernt these the desendents of Assyrians
the greatest warriors of their time

MINNESOTA HAIL TO THEE!
HAIL TO THEE OUR STATE SO DEAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ5ZjYeGNHM

really?
I am so glad that we don't have that problem
our muzzies must have seen what happens when people starts shit here

Rebels are mostly all islamic terrorists. Al-Nursa, the largest rebel group, are literally, not figuratively, Al-Queda.

TEXAS IS MINNESOTA CLAY!
but seriously, all the answers to your questions are here syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>Who are the rebels and why are they fighting(I'm assuming they're kurds fighting ISIS out of syria, idk)
There are at least 4 factions in this conflict. Assad and Allies, Al-Qaeda terrorist groups, ISIS and the primarily Kurdish SDF. The "rebels" as you've probably head in the MSM are mostly Al-Qaeda linked and backed by Turkey, Saudi and Qatar, and receive material aid from the CIA. Some members of that group also joined the SDF when it was founded and get open support from the USA, specifically the Pentagon. Technically, most of ISIS in Syria are also part of that group, but they have since broken off relations (and from time to time have fought each other), and only act cooperatively in an ad hoc fashion if it could benefit both.

>Are these rebels going to be just like the Al Queda, and other groups that turned on the US later?
They are right now.

>If these rebels are truly for justice, how can I help them?
They aren't. You shouldn't.

>basically whos the good guys and why?
There are no good guys. This is geopolitics turned hot. There are just interests and you would probably just be better off supporting whatever is most convenient for you. Many of the regulars here support Bashar Al-Assad.

where is Minnesota tan? Are you him or just another Minnesota anao

Don't go wandering out of your league, just stick to dealing with Otto.

Get out of my country you filthy Islamic faggot.

O have reported you to csis just in case

It's unoriginal but it works.

We don't even have a proper navy. Obviously our coast guard can't protect all 7000 islands from these rubber boat riding cunts.

it's me don't worry. i'd never leave my friends at /sg/