com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/

facebook com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/

Shiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt
Not even 24 hours and another one's gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
livescience.com/36945-shock-causes-symptoms-treatments.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
youtube.com/watch?v=O76wUakuIss
youtube.com/watch?v=1yuc4BI5NWU
isciencetimes.com/articles/4134/20121203/lye-attack-victim-forgives-husband-book.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love niggers.

CHIMPOUT WHEN
H
I
M
P
O
U
T

CBS CONFIRMS HE IS DEAD - CAT 6 CHIMPOUT INCOMING // SET CHIMPCON 0

he's alive

when that kush hits like

Not anymore. CBS in Minn just announced he died.

Seems like some miscommunication led to this shooting. The Sterling one was open and shut but this one leaves me with a lot of questions.

God dammit

fucking police need to stop killing niggers in such a blatant fashion. All this is going to do is set us up for a society like South Africa or Europe where niggers are immune to prosecution.

>nignog still alive and talking
>"he killed my boyfriend"

Another one bites the dust

We can only hope we learned from their mistake.

The video is fucking surreal

youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

The Jews are at it again

So in all seriousness, this may be "the big one." If you live near one of the usual racial powderkeg cities you should probably prepare now.

Was he armed? Did he point his firearm at the officer? Any details? Video isn't working for me.

she is a grade A sociopath.

>tfw home for a few days
>don't want to go back to my city
Help

What the fancy fuck

This one actually looks unjustified, you can tell that the officer fucked up by the way his voice sounded and him giving an explanation right there and then as if it to say "I didn't mean it"

How the fuck can you be that calm when someone gets shot right next to you?

Great, now I have to be worried about retaliation attacks.

Why can't the dumb fucking pigs just do their damn job??

just listen to that disturbed cop.

The video is deleted

Is it the same as this?

I'm not going on kikebook, someone upload to liveleaks already

she isnt calm, but likely in some hardcore shock and not sure how to react appropriately

> Hillary on public's crosshairs for treason.
> QUICK, DEPLOY FLARES.
> Cop shoots nigger.
> Cop shoots nigger.
> Cop shoots nigger.

Classic.

Yea same one.

This is it.
They're stirring up civil unrest so that martial law can be implemented.
Bad times are here.

too many fucking (((coincidences)))

Jesus Christ.... The raw fucking emotion on both sides.

Holy shit what the fuck. Fucking nigger.

well fuck, cop dun fucked up here.

Why do white women fall for these fucking gorillas

just the way she reacted, you know the cop fucked up. they seem like domesticated nigs, cop should go to prison for life.

it's called shock

The voice of the cop sounds like he fucked up. The emotions on both side are so fucking real. Give them both an Oscar.

>guy gets shot for reaching for something
>girl immediately thinks it's a good idea to reach for her phone

Hell I was always under the assumption that people in shock just froze in place.

livescience.com/36945-shock-causes-symptoms-treatments.html

The more you know

That officer really fucked up.

This is really fucked. The cop sounds on the verge of tears and the girlfriend is acting like she's narrating a fucking movie.

this is actually really heartbreaking. That cop fucked up. You're supposed to inform officers if you're carrying and they're not supposed to shoot you

The cop still had his gun drawn.

Damn that nigga high af

This, the scary part is its working, ive seen mostly this BLM happening shit getting posted. What happened to the hillary email fbi corruption thread? Congrats psyops your first succesful Sup Forums operation.

>weed in the car

wait a fucking minute

he wuz good goy dindu nuf

I just bought philandocastille.com and philcastile.com... how do I profit?

Blacks will riot, Martial Law enacted, Presidential Election cannot be continued for the time being, Obama stays in as president and pushes some nutty agenda.

>groups
>crips

Stopped for a broken taillight
Driver is licensed to conceal carry
Tells officer he has CCL and is caring, is told to produce his DL and registration, tells cop he will retrieve from back pocket, reaches, reveals holstered pistol, cop shoots him times, then freaks out
4 cop cars for a taillight stop

Yeah, I'm hoping there is some body camera footage to clear up what went wrong here but this was clearly mishandled regardless of what comes out. I fear for the civil unrest that will follow this, it'll be big.

Oh so now you deserve to die for putting stuff in your body

Looks fake as shit

Considering I hate both cops and niggers an equal amount, I can say without bias tipping me in either direction that this is an instance when a cop genuinely killed an innocent person. Considering I take a pretty hard stance when nigs struggle or act like fucking morons and get shot, this is unjustified. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the cop gets the needle but one can dream.

stop trying to force this one

this nig actually didnt do nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

BOHM BOHM BOMH BOHM-BOHM-BOHM BOHM BOHM

youtube.com/watch?v=O76wUakuIss

She will be a great fucking reporter. I'm really impressed. I got side of her story very clearly.

cop seriously fucked up

At least the cop wasn't white. But, you know they're still going to blame whitey for it, don't you.

This is sad.

The guy did nothing wrong.

THE CHINA MAN IS NOW CONSIDERED WHITE

IM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

I don't know but I get desperate at traffic stops too, maybe just maybe he was scared to have weed in the car with the kid and the cop poking around, there is motivation to act reckless due to fear. the second I heard that though my pendulum swung the other way and I hope there is some kind of body cam footage

burn the coal and pay the toll. She deserved it for dating a nigger. White women know better

youtube.com/watch?v=1yuc4BI5NWU

The worst part is that niggers finally have an actual cop fucking up. They are gonna ride this till spring of next year I presume. This is gonna be an annoying one to sit through.

>mfw liberals calling for gun control

She knows she just won the ghetto lottery

they are mostly against light skinned people in authority anyway so its an insignificant difference.

Muh giant black cock, i,m not a racist bigot like you

Okay, this time the black guy didn't do anything wrong. The pig fucked up big time.

DON'T EVER LET THE NIGGERS CHIMP OUT, I REPEAT DON'T EVER LET NIGGERS VS COPS DISTRACT YOU.

FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION.

DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THAT.

FBIanon said it would happen.

source on the cop being chink?

BAN ASSAULT ASIANS

So taking pictures of yourself and making a gesture that white people love to do is enough for pol to say you deserved to die?

>My BF who happens to be a convicted felon and has an outstanding warrant is has a license to legally own and carry a firearm
lol right.

the cop knows he fucked up he's fucking crying lmao

that officer is rightly fucked

Obviously they don't

Got a screenshot?

It looks fake because it's an orchestrated sacrifice, like the one before BRexit.

When these demons are willing to throw a whole MP under the bus to distract the public, do you think they'll hesitate to sac a few negros?

Praise kek

I bet it's fake.

What's your point there retard?

God i am sooo sick of niggers
HE HAD A FUCKING GUN, HOW THE FUCK IS A COP GONNA KNOW IF HE IS REACHING FOR HIS LICENSE OR TO BLOW HIS HEAD OFF

Holy fuck, she forgave her husband for beating her half to death and covering her head to toe in lye. isciencetimes.com/articles/4134/20121203/lye-attack-victim-forgives-husband-book.htm

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

WAIT at 38 seconds the officer said "I told him not to reach for it"

niggers cant feel empathy, even towards their own

She literally asked for that.

ARE YOU READY HEY
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS
ARE YOU HANGIN ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT

You dumb as fuck nigga, you dont pull a gun on an officer to avoid a weed charge. The dude had never been to jail he has a CCP for fucks sake he aint going to kill a cop over weed if hes never even been arrested. Only criminals with priors would do some shit like that

Whats the deal here?

You used to be he nation who practiced SEGREGATION.

Shit happens. They should just be glad they got one of their own in the white house and infinite welfare to their peers.

Makes you think...

Next lvl combo tbqh

HEEM SLEEPY

>chinese officer

THEY ARE ON OUR SIDE

but then Her Majesty, Queen Clinton wouldn't have her rightful coronation?

Looks like the cop thought the black guy was drawing his gun

fucking society is going to hell, everyone is walking on a tightrope ready to fucking go nuts because everyone is out to get everyone