Teen Playing “Pokemon Go” Stabbed And Mugged For His IPhone; In Bad Neighborhood

cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/

>17 Year-old Marcus Jackson was stabbed and mugged for his iPhone after allegedly playing “Pokemon Go” a new app released by the franchise on July 6.

>Police say Jackson was just walking around playing “Pokemon Go” and didn’t realize he had stepped into what is know as a bad neighborhood. A local store owner said he saw Marcus Jackson was stabbed and his belongings stolen right after recording the incident he immediately called the Chicago police department.

>The store owner said “This kid was just looking at his phone I don’t think he had any idea where he was at or that he was being stabbed” Marcus Jackson is in stable condition and we’re told he will recover his main concern at this moment is getting his iPhone back.

Hasn't even been a day yet

Other urls found in this thread:

cartelpress.com/zoo-claims-gorilla-ties-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was just thinking that it's going to red-pill a bunch of people when they get mugged.

>Niggers use nig
>Its super effective

Can somebody please code an app that helps people avoid diverse and vibrant neighborhoods

Pokemon Go is a great idea for Japan because it encourages neets to get out and interact with a friendly homogeneous society and potentially become better people.

It's a terrible idea for Detroit because it encourages neets to get out and interact with a society filled with violent niggers and potentially get culturally enriched.

Marcus Jackson sounds like a nig name, so this is probably nig on nig

Thats like rule one man: you don't go into a new zone until you max out your Pokémon on the trash Mobs. He was asking to get a beatdown from high level trainers.

this

This is only bad for them, this is great for red pilling.

I heard this go down on the scanner

White dude got mugged and his iphone stollen

It exists. They banned it from the apple store for being 'racist'

things that never happened for 100

>80028789

it will some day in this shithole..

OH FUCK POKEMON GO IS OUT NOW!?

YO NIGGA IMMA CATCH ALL SORTS OF RARES

>mfw they programmed it to have the rarest pokemon show up in the shittiest moat dangerous neighborhoods

>Shitcongo

My dad taught me going to college to avoid using my phone when walking home at night. People get mugged from having tunnel vision because of focusing on their phone at night.

no other sites reporting on this
this is a meme report

>post your face when rare-coloured pokemans are located only in ghetto areas

Black charizard would be rad

kek
>TROUBLED BLACK YOUTH WANTS TO BATTLE

what was it called?

>get stabbed
>only concern is getting your iphone back

i hope he gets enriched again

I CALLED IT

Seems like nintendo put rare pokemons on nigger hoods

>TUTUTUTUTUTU
>A WILD NIGGER appeared
>what will LITTLE MARCUS Do ?
>"Run"
>you can t run from WILD NIGGER
> LITTLE MARCUS USED " give iphone "
> it s not effective
> WILD NIGGER used "KNIFE "
> it s super effective

Meh its not a real pokemon game, the only fighting is against other players and you just catch oodles of pokemon to evolve one

it'll be cool as fuck when they start making more normal RPGish augmented reality games that aren't just for normies with lots of friends

>marcus jackson
And nothing of value was lost.

>you potentially may not live to see a VR Pokemon game
Fucking hell, please, I don't want to die fighting Russia without at least first experiencing Pokemon VR.

>NIGLET NIG, NIGLET NIG
>NEGRO NEGRO NEGRO

Team Rocket doesn't fuck around irl.

>Trainer DaShawn wants to fight

>Get stabbed
>Main concern is getting your iphone back

I don't think the Japanese making this Pokemon GO game really considered how ghetto the world is outside of Japan.

so it finally happened, huh? nintendo is now whoring out their IPs to other companies now, guess that means their consoke days are over

Everything they've made lately is casual garbage anyway, they deserve to die.

>nintendo
>their IPs
wew

this reminds me of that pokemon red bootleg for the famicom where you run around as ash shanking other pokemon to death, ghetto style. would post link but im on mobile

A dedicated Pokemon Master will go anywhere to find his waifu.

>reading while watching television
why the fuck would a sane person do this

as someone who actually cares about the content of books rather than reading books to "be smart", this is one of the stupidest ways to read books. you're not going to understand anything past the words at face value.

There was a way to get it where I live, and whatever, I got it and it said there was a pidgey and a caterpie in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods of my city.

Fuck that.

Will BLM do anything about this?

He didn't die so his life doesn't matter.

the idea of that pic is to be as comfy as possible

but yeah, tv is pleb tier garbage, plain book is where it's at, maybe with some music but that's about it

he didn't listen

GroidDetector.

I thought about this. I assumed shit like this would happen. will only continue, Time is a flat circle anons. anything that has happened, is bound to happen again.

Chicago has good neighborhoods?

>"stay out of tall grass! Wild Pokemon can be dangerous!"
>"I heard you can find the rarest Pokemon in the most dangerous parts of the world like active volcano's or ghettos!
>gotta catch'em all right?

I bet that kid honestly gives no fucks. He's playing a game about 10 year olds hunting for magical animals alone in the wild.

Already it seems like they are both dark type so shank won't be as effective as a colorless attack like stand your ground

>Notice I've never heard of cartel press before
>Google story, no results
>Go through rest of cartel presses results
>Fucking find pic related

Sup Forums is fucking retarded and will believe anything if it fits in with the racist beliefs they hold.

Cartelpress is a parody site you goddamned morons.

You can't get the rare Pokémon without going through a tough dungeon.

>>>

Real fucking legit news source you all believed without question

Looks like the police caught a primeape

WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN
YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
/vp/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT

cartelpress.com/zoo-claims-gorilla-ties-isis/

Quality Journalism

Hey, I mean, they have a warning on the load-in screen. Not Nintendo's fault that niggers can't read

Fucking keked

That, but the bigger issue is Sup Forums doesn't actually check the fucking links posted, ever. Most times the article title is misleading or worse, just doesn't exist.

nice dubs but mario maker is gotc

>right after recording the incident he immediately called the Chicago police department
that doesn't seem like the right order at all

But I thought stable wasn't a condition.

>>Police say Jackson was just walking around playing “Pokemon Go” and didn’t realize he had stepped into what is know as a bad neighborhood.
I remember people saying that this was going to happen. They fucking called it.

Protip:
Any part of a city with "heights" in the name, or any part of the city with streets named after famous blacks (Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, etc.) is niggertown and you should avoid it at all costs.
You'll know you're in the hood when you see an abundance of prepaid cellular (Boost Mobile, PCS, etc) stores, pawn shops, "cash for gold", rent to own shops, payday lenders, and trash everywhere.

It's almost like the article

>Is all made up

I laughed way harder than I should have at that.

klassic

This is frighteningly accurate

But Dark isn't super-effective on Dark.
Does that mean nigs are secretly Ghosts or Dragons?

Probably ran into a Nigtrio

Fighting

Fuggggggggg :DDDD

>Every battle along the way

>after recording the incident

Ha

fucking niggers man, at least reward people with higher lvl pokemon

Check cashing and liquor stores as well

he relaxed

Same
Type
Attack
Bonus

Nigga got STAB'd.

Do we need a pokemon go square for chicago scanner threads?

and her i actually thought about walking several blocks down the road in downtown kansas city to try the game out

good thing i'm smart and decided against it

FUCKING POKEMON GO SERVERS ARE DOWN.

i forget exactly,
but it wasnt meant to be racist.

people would just post messages on a map whenever they saw or heard fights/gunshots/theft/etc so dangerous neighborhoods would have a lot of such reports, while safe neighborhoods would not.

the result is obvious of course.
and was removed because leftists believe noticing trends should be a thought crime.

>OP trolls Sup Forums with parody site
>I point out that he did this in the comments
>Sup Forums is too busy talking about nigs being nigs to realize that the OPs story isn't real despite it being pointed out in the fucking comments

Give me the blue pill now plz

They don't call em spooks for nothing

>Tfw you live in a town with heights

Underrated Post.

REEEEEEE

At least the kid is alright.

It's literally a tracking device, I'm sure those gooks are killing every chinese person they can

I heard all the best Pokemon are in Isis controlled areas.

Very underrated post

Does it really matter if it's real though?
At this point we're just making pokemon/nigger jokes, what's the harm?
People probably read your faggy nofunallowed post, and decided it's more enjoyable to make memes and post about video games
Why are you such an insufferable cunt? Does anyone enjoy physically being around you?

You just described my town

i like you

Inb4 Nintendo empties ghetto areas of American cities in-game en mass and gets fucking skewered on Twitter for implying that certain neighborhoods might be dangerous places for autists participating in an augmented reality version of a fucking battle card game.

Or they could just put really strong Pokémon that will fuck you up no matter your Pokémon's levels (literally impossible to beat) in the badlands and hope that the kids take the fucking hint.