Cat 5 incoming

Cat 5 incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcVSkjYH9yA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQU92opE51I

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other news, no white people were shot today by the police in a country of 300 million people.

T. Mainstream media

Hold that thought....

Hes....white?

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

everyone get in. It's gonna be a long time.

RIP Snoop Dog

f

and let me guess -- and old for it -- he dint du nuffin

My body is ready

Does he...

does he have an ice cream cone tattooed on his fucking face

Shit if Dude had a CC and stated this fact and got shot because officer only heard gun then let the city burn.

I.. I think he does user. Good catch leaf.

He went down a rocky road today for sure.

cat 5 coming.

Nvm, Officer was Chinese. downgraded to cat 3

Yes. Gucci Mane is crazy.
He supports Donald Trump and loves white people.
He also made music about selling drugs while selling drugs.

>He went down a rocky road today for sure.

It's appropriate, now that he's in the freezer

CARLOS!

>He supports Donald Trump and loves white people.

And he's happy and smiling. Happy Smiling Negro is best negro

RACE RIOTS

holy fuck it really is 1964

>chinese police officer that shot him she says

well you can count on never hearing about this anywhere :^)

omg what is going? why are you white devils killing so many of my people this past week? WE WUZ KINGS!!!!!!

Agreed

brrrr
icy

It's already under the rug, mane.

Oh no doubt.
He may be smarter than he seems.
He just has appearances to keep up to keep the easy money coming in.

>Loves white people

Your joking right?

Say it right then nigger

KANGZ

The police officer was of Asian descent.

Gucci loves everyone

Can you imagine the NRA working together with BLM over this.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE EFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE EFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE EFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

>REMINDER TO REPORT ALL COPIES OF THIS VIDEO AS "VIOLENCE" AND "GORE" SO IT GETS REMOVED. WATCH AS THE EFT CONSUMES ITSELF WITH ACCUSATIONS OF CENSORSHIP INTO A DELICIOUS PURITY SPIRAL OF BUTTHURT.

whats next the skykings start transmitting

Sauce on Gucci supporting Trump?
He has soooo many white fans. Everyone loves Gucci. He's always had a cult following and right now he's more popular than ever since he got out of jail

>Calmly recording after your boyfriend is shot

Huh?

Damn Chinese

WHIRRLLLLLLLSTUUURRRRR

Yeah, WUZ.

We shouldn't have stopped the japs.

If what she says is true, I actually feel bad for the guy.

I NEED ROOFTOP KOREANS NOW. IM NOT PREPARED FOR A CHIMPCON 5 MAN. PLANET OF THE APES WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOVIE MAN.

how convenient these things happen when it would be beneficial to the powers that be to cover up a scandal or wrongdoing?

LIVE STREAM WHERE?

>Cat 5 incoming.
Not really, the police officer was Chinese so BLM gets no white guilt or race baiting out of this situation.

tell me again why cops need guns

in the UK they just have sticks and knives

why can't the US cops be like the rest of the world?

take they guns away, seriously

i get shit from cops all the time just because i drive a car without plates

Rooftop korean stocks are bullish right now.

Another nigger that can't keep his pants up or his hat one straight.

Nothing of value lost.

Friendly reminder that police should draw and aim their firearm on you if you are reaching for an unknown object. But they shouldn't pull the trigger unless they are sure it's a weapon/or in fear of immediate grievous bodily harm or death.

Reaching is not illegal, reaching is not a death penalty, it's on them when they decide to flick the bangswitch. Cop fucked up

F

:(

take this down you racist mother fucker

that image is highly offensive

>chinese cop
>guy was a republican and a legal gun owner

Might as well have been a white guy shooting a redneck. Everyone's going to go back to fellating Alton Brown tomorrow.

>why can't the US cops be like the rest of the world?

>take they guns away, seriously

Are you seriously suggesting to take the guns out of the police in a country where everyone have guns? Are you retarded?

You think that makes any difference at all? Ok, watch how this unfolds.

Maybe they will fight with the Chinese now. They were pissed off at that Chinese commercial.

nope, unless having a ccw and not being a criminal is reason enough to get shot.

cops need more/better training and you need to stop licking boots

Have you forgotten Trayvon Martin being shot by "white" Zimmerman?

Damn I actually feel bad for that guy. Both the nig and the asian cop.
Asian cop is fucked though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

WHOSE GOT A GOOD STREAM?
>WHOSE GOT A GOOD STREAM?
WHOSE GOT A GOOD STREAM?
WHOSE GOT A GOOD STREAM?

The NRA would be at fault for giving the guy a concealed carry permit without properly training him, desu.

Both the guy and the cop handled their guns very badly.

It doesn't matter if the guy had giant buck teeth and wore a rice hat 24/7, they'll call him white.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/80030367

somehow the Asian will be portray as White in the (((media)))

Those faggots from /k/ still shooting up black guys in Minnesota?

Thanks senpai

Do I have time to get to safety?

this one

thanks user

Why does this look staged as hell.

Welp, he was redpilled on degeneracy and the (((JQ))). This changes everything.

Hmong*

Fucking Sup Forums

yeah you've got a few minutes

No, the way it sounds the officer fucked up bad.

Guy says he's concealed carrying and it is the officer's responsibility to ensure that he takes proper steps to make sure nobody gets hurt. This looks like a complete failure of training.

probably in shock and/or disbelief

>Philando Castile
>Castile

Spain is not white.

He literally didn't do anything...

Sad.

>Sad
Cheer un senpai, there's a race war a-brewin' !!

Pic related from the Reddit news thread.

I can see it happening the way she described. It's not like she had an hour to think up a narrative.

If so, he was in a bad spot. Leave his hands down, looks like he's reaching for something. Raise his hands, look like he grabbed something. I feel for the guy. The right move would have been to stay absolutely still but he probably instinctively did what law abiding citizens do - raise his hands.

>video starts after the shooting
>still claim to know exact course of events

According to the girlfriend.

Hang on, hang on.

> He shot him while he was reaching for his ID
> He shot him while he was putting his hands back up

Well which one was it?

Might'ave been a royal fuck up if anything the woman was saying was true.

Especially if he was carry-conceal and doing what the cop what was saying. The only thing that might'ave been completely up in the air is whether the cop changed his mind after hearing that and didn't want him to reach for his ID.

There was something like this years ago (South Carolina? North?) where sheriff thought a black guy in a similar situation at a gas station. Guy was outside his car, deputy asked for lisc/regist I think, black guy went for it in car, deputy goes ape shit and shoots him several times.

All on dash cam. Black dude didn't seem like the nignog type either.

Jesus is this how ugly people on 4chainz are?

only problem is that he was DEFINITELY shot while his arm was at his side. whether he was going for a gun or for a wallet is up for debate until further evidence arises.

HE WAS ONE OF US

not supporting the cops actions, i think he did a shit job at handling this, just don't want the "his hands were up, and u still shot him u racist pig!!" argument to even come into play

she's black, this probably isn't her first time

>having your arms at your side is illegal and incurs a death penalty weather you were drawing a firearm and attempting to use it to murder somebody or not

Hehe, time to get cozy.

fakest shit ive seen in my life

He may have just been raising his fore arms at the moment of the shooting.

/fit/ massively skews the mean attractiveness of Sup Forums anons

nah,
he's not white so he can't be racist