Why are there no international NBA stars anymore?

Why are there no international NBA stars anymore?

cause you boring assholes only watch soccer.

Nobody to take the mantle once Yao Ming died.

what are you talking about? there are literally zero native americans in the nba

Unmmmmnnnm sweetie who is LeBron James? Kevin Durant? Steph Curry? Russell Westbrook? Lonzo Ball? Giannis Antekoumpo? Isiah Thomas? That Australian guy?

i think in Brazil NBA lost a lot of market with the change of the hip hop culture.

in the 90 it was cool and there were a lot of underground stuff in rap, so NBA was promoted as edgy and cool, but when rap became huge in the 2000 people kinda forgot about it.

also nba became a lot more bureucratic in those years than it was in the 90.

i don't think it has anything to do with the players itself , more with the culture surrounding USA and american media in general

>Unmmmmnnnm sweetie who is LeBron James? Kevin Durant? Steph Curry? Russell Westbrook? Lonzo Ball? Giannis Antekoumpo? Isiah Thomas?
literally no one outside of USA knows who they are unless he cares about basketball.
Jordan and Shaq were a household names

who?

MJ was 100x those guys

basketball peaked decades ago

there are europoor NBA stars

>Jordan and Shaq were a household names
those aren't even household names here compared to the likes of gretzky

wat

how are you posting from bizarro Earth?

Non Hockey fans who didn't grow up in the 90s might vaguely know who Gretzky is, everyone knows who Jordan and Shaq are because they stayed relevant after they stopped playing, Hell Shaq only retired 7 years ago

>talking out of my ass: the post

The NBA is a shell of how it was in the 90s. It's a bunch of buddies on a few teams and everyone else.

It's not the late 80s to mind 00s glory days.

sorry if you lived in a small city

I'm from São Pardo, macaquito.

between 1980-1990 4 different teams won a championship, and the Lakers or Celtics won 8 of those
Between 1991 and 1999
3 teams won every championship, the Bulls and Rockets won the ones that mattered and the Spurs got the strike year that no one cares about
Early 00s was the Lakers win everything

NBA has never had parity, one team gets stacked and it dominates, anyone pretending otherwise doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about

I've asked at least 10 people I know who doesn't know jack shit about basketball and they know who LeBron James is.

The Khazar overreacted, everyone know who Lebron is, most of people probably know who Curry is, but other than that he is pretty much right.
No one know who Green, Duran, Antekoumpo and Thomas are tho.

>knows
fixd

>gretzky
Who the fuck is tha-
>some faggot furpuck homosexual
Play a real sport, you limp wristed cocksucking little white boi bitch.

>That Australian guy?

Why even list him if you don't know who he is?

giannis, Simmons, Markkanen just to name three
theres a ton and will be more in the future

>gretzky
Who?