What are some deep water Kino movies Sup Forums?

What are some deep water Kino movies Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IS0JEwi3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=rH-NT3euP3k
youtube.com/watch?v=L3c9IKvfmsQ
media.giphy.com/media/11v74uX9lr7hFS/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that thalassophobia is a reddit-tier meme propagated by people who've never seen an ocean in their life, it's so fucking pathetic. Some guy couldn't play the Black Flag bell diving sequences because he was so scared of the water.

Anyone who's ever dived knows water is a medium, not just a depth.

Avatar 2 will be deep water kino, or so I've heard. Based Jim, I hope he finished the sequel before he does the Lunar flyby.

everything with david attenborough

what is that?

Scenes that women will never understand

youtu.be/9IS0JEwi3gM

Why does the ocean have to be so gross? What the fuck are those things ? Seasweeds?

My bet is that this is a sunken ship that seaweed grew on with time.
That entrance looks like something a ship would have at the front.

the fuck is that thing?

Probably the front of a sunken ship

Emrakul

LOOONG BOOOIIII

Well I'm never going 7828' underwater again

Dem tidies though

Nah, we are land beings. The water isn't meant for us, you could call it...alien.

Suit yourself mate

Emrakul is that you?!?!

wrong!

Hi Megalodon. How's the deep sea today?

Call me when they reach land. Then I'll an hero

It's like being crippled on the African Savannah. At any moment a predator can come out of nowhere, move faster than you because you're basically a fucking helpless snail, and leave you bleeding and torn up in half a second and no one would give a fuck. And then you can fuck up your lungs by breathing wrong on your way back up. That's pretty frightening to most people, the fact that your organs can fail you just by breathing wrong. Other guy was right, it's completely alien and we will never be able to live in the ocean.

That safe surface shit, not so deep we need special equipment to go to. So a little backpedaling for me.
So thats what my blubber is for. Wow it really is my genes.

WE WUZ FISH AND SHIIIEEEET

Moron, the fact that I enjoy diving + exploring underwater and actually live my life doesn't mean I want to live there forever. Of course there's a degree of danger, everything in nature does.

>subjecting yourself to nature
>ever going outside
>ever leaving your chair for anything outside cooking tendies and shitting
lmao

Man, I love observing things underwater where the sea isn't that deep....but at the same time I could easily get scared, even thought it never happened luckily....Expecially rocks and man made structures disturb me

>autism

The word kino gets thrown out a lot here but seriously the Planet Earth deep oceans episode was mind blowing

>stuff like that actually exists

What the fuck. I thought everything I saw in scifi movies was made up by some crazy dudes, turns out the lead actors live in the deep sea

this is fucking underwater satan

I played even video games with deep-water to fucking be scared of it.

tfw can't swimming

It's like a fucking Lovecraftian universe in the depths

Sphere will always be one of my favorites.

I'm 20 and have never done any type of (scuba)diving, but I love swimming and whenever I see people do deep sea diving I wish I could be doing that too. However, I don't know anybody who's into diving and in my country's there are mostly diving spots that are very shallow (up to 7 feet) and low in flora and fauna.

Is it still worth getting into diving? Am I too old? I assume diving isn't something you do alone. Is diving generally done by groups of people who know each other very well and choose wherever they want to dive, or is it normal to show up at an "official" spot and dive with people you've never met before?

Never too late to learn, user.

>puting a nig as an example of humans being good in water

only a nigger would try to live in water

Holy shit look how fast it is.

Nah Nigs are terrible swimmers for some reason

This

they can only swim down so they need to do a blitz-adaption or drown

All right, Sup Forums. You want some underwater kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=rH-NT3euP3k

Jacques motherfucking Coustau.

Almost fucking got me. Jesus Christ, I forgot about this meme.

Black people swim all the time, especially in populations near rivers (like in Central Africa).

Black Americans don't swim often (and often never learn) because a huge portion of them are poor and don't live near public pools.

Oh fuck up.

how do i stop that fear then? help me.
diving is not an option

Sauce

-t. nigger

>it's a 12 year old saw le ebin cthulhu on south park and thinks lovecraft = dude squids lmao episode

Why aint there more movies about creepy underwater shit?

Came here to post this

Yeah Lovecraft is more like DUDE ADJECTIVES LMAO

Go to Hawaii and snorkel

Who else scared of large structures, especially man-made, under or at the surface of water?

The idea of swimming next to a dam creeps me the fuck out, for example.

The Deep

Would you, Sup Forums?

I actually really love huge structures, makes me feel safe

I honestly think it's a forgotten Horror idea.
Every Horror flick nowadays is conjuring-level bullshit of ghosts and haunting, nothing of the deep water weird creature scifi.
Either that, or it's too much trouble setting everything up underwater.

Well, it's probably just way too expensive to make for a typical horror movie budget and it's too niché for any big budget production.

Does the guy in the Jar come with the lab or is it a separate item?

>You or buddy take a nasty fart or shit
>have no choice but to breathe it in

No

Hi red it!
See it this way friend, water is a MEDIUM, not just a depth. You move through it. Up and down it. There's 3 dimensions, not 2 like on land. You can't fall down.It's also full of bubbling and comfy aquarium noises.

Understand?

Jesus user, why not?

That's exactly what I said.

I'm not kidding, I left Sup Forums because of how retarded everyone was acting towards Bloodbourne. They wouldn't shut up about le lovecraftian horror le bloodborne le cthulu. Fuck that board is absolute cancer.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME

Looks comfy as shit, does it have wifi?

He's a big eldrazi

>Daily reminder that thalassophobia is a reddit-tier meme propagated by people who've never seen an ocean in their life
Kill yourself. I live by the ocean.

>“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

anyone has that webm of someone falling down from a dam or something? dams are scary

youtube.com/watch?v=L3c9IKvfmsQ
>Select all images with boats
'no'

Yes, a healthy, RATIONAL fear for the ocean is called respect. That's not the same as reposting epic cthulhu and squid pictures and going
>omg so triggered!!! wooow so scary I totally have thalasophobia :D : XD XD

You have Abyss from James Cameron but that's all I know

You have to go back

>t.Negro

But none of that has happened though. Especially when you're first post.

What is the term for fear of memes? Memesophobia?

What the fuck is this guy's problem? Why do you feel so strongly about this? Your mother is dead. Your father molested you. It's time to move on.

I basically switch between Sup Forums and reddit now because of how shit this website is. Everyone is so fucking retarded and doesn't care about quality discussions. tlaking like a Sup Forums retard is the most effort anyone puts into a bait and the endless retards that inhabit this board fall for it every time. (you)s are worthless compared to upvotes.

Pathetic landlubbers detected

kys

holy fuck no

Try again senpai, I live next to, literally, one of the best oceans in the world. We are the main hub for anyone in the world wanting to go to The Great Barrier Reef, I spend almost all my time in the ocean.

Almost everyone here is both terrified and in love with it. In love with it because it's.. awesome, scared of it because it's terrifying swimming when you've got no clue whats below you.

Mainly because of Sharks and Crocs though. Pic related was a croc which got INTO the swimming nets which are meant to keep them, sharks and stingers out. Dogs are forever being pulled into the ocean. Shits plain scary.

tfw same

Scary as hell

I'm sorry you prefer swimming to diving over a beautiful open ocean. Is it for the scare factor?

I dive in Curacao you pleb, beautiful calm and safe seas. Your government is killing your reef anyway.

We can both agree lionfish suck, right?

media.giphy.com/media/11v74uX9lr7hFS/giphy.gif

no it wasn't

Dammit

Help?

>that description
Is this Unhinged or Unglued?

>Either that, or it's too much trouble setting everything up underwater.

Obviously as in financially as well, dumbass.

oh wow, I have a new fetish

I don't like water. it's cold, and wet.