Are you looking forwards to an independent catalonia in 3 days?

Are you looking forwards to an independent catalonia in 3 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014#Legal_consequences
youtu.be/26GpAc4NdQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aint nothing serious going to happen in motherfucking spain

however, shit is about to go full Red Alert on the Korean beninussurrah

Yes

Spain is losing more than Catalonia with this

It's going to be the same shit as with the Scottish referendum. Fucking nothing.

Sure Jordi, you will also remain in the EU and get recognize by all relevant countries, I'm sure of it.

Not really, they have no valid reason to even want it

Not the same. In UK the government acted like a true civilised country and let the Scottish people have the referendum and made all which was in their hand to help the process, which made things stable. Spanish Government has acted like the one of a banana republic deploying all non-military forces in catalonia in an attempt to neutralise something as basic in democracy as voting, thus this has generated resentment for the government and has helped the pro-independance campaign more than Puigdemont & co. So yes, I want 'em to be free from this tyrannic assholes

Oh yes, quite so. I mean it's not great the way the independence movements is mostly steered by the Catalan bourgeoisie and how the free Catalonian state might end up looking because of it. But even so the cause is also being influenced quite strongly by the workers, through various means such as the current strike. And obviously the workers have got a far greater chance at becoming a stronger power within the rule of their nation if they struggle towards independence and succeed than they would ever realistically get in the Spanish state.

> Rajoy will be remembered in history as the first democratic president who made us lose clay

If I could, I'd hug you now pal!

The whole World is on the brink of war and falling apart. I want to go back in time!

there was a referendum in 2014 and it ended in nothing, so why do people think this one will be the one that will work? lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014#Legal_consequences

I'm sorry, can someone tell me what social network is this from and what does "top influencers" mean?

Watching the Spanish government call in the troops seems like a surefire way to bolster the independence movement's support and increase turnout, though.

This looks like some generic south american flag more or less.

I hope you know that we're next if you give freedom to Catalonia

>Pepsi flag

Lol

I wonder why they even make the headlines

the last one ended with 70% of 'yes' votes
the results were meaningless and now they will be meaningless as well

more like caribbean flag. The triangle makes it look like puerto rico/cuba

That's the problem. Let one go and the whole country falls apart.

>shit is about to go full Red Alert on the Korean beninussurrah

Has something changed in the last few days?

Still better than a pepsi logo surrounded by three lines like those that you write with shit with your fingers on the walls of public toilet stalls.

> call in the troops
>Gendarmerie

Technically he's not wrong

You are part right, part wrong. If this referendum was carried out line in any country with a Governement which has extra chromosomes, the referendum'd have been carried out loong time ago and the pro-independance part'd have lost and they'd have lost all power. But we had to have Charles II 2nd part as a president, so right now, most pro-independance catalonians are there because they want not to be under the yoke of this retarded government. And trust me, if they want to be free, they'll be free. Be it on a pacific solution or with violence and with arms

Well spain was only united because of a dictator, it's not like they chose to become the same country

>Autists say WE WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT
>Don't even ask the central parlament to allow a referendum that might result in the loss of their clay
>This obviously leads the referendum to be illegal
>MUH SPAIN IS A TYRANNIC THIRD WORLD BANANA COUNTRY
>Cacalan intelligence and logic
At least Basques had the decency to ask for one back in the 90s, fuck you.

British law allows independence referendums, Spanish law doesn't, why is it so hard for Catalan brainlets to understand?

Fuck Catalonia

Wow, you sooo troll, pls, teach me olenoides-senpai.

>And trust me, if they want to be free, they'll be free. Be it on a pacific solution or with violence and with arms
I hope you're right, I would love to see Catalunia, currently weathlier than most of Spain, enter a civil war without any backers and go back to stone age levels of development

Wtf, I love Japan now?!

Cacalans are fucking unreasonable.
>MUH SPAIN OPPRESSES US BECAUSE OF MUH DIFFERENT CULTURE AND LANGUAGE
>Meanwhile Valencia which actually was a kingdom and a nation who spoke Catalan is loyal to Spain and Valencians live in prosperity with other Spaniards. Same with the Ballearic Islands.

If there is ever a war between Catalonia and Spain due to this, if let that be, a great part of the Spanish will commit felony, for there are people who supports the right to decide of catalonians (whetheter they are pro or against independence)

Catalonia will never be independent as long as they are the cowards they have always been. They are a nation of merchants and artists, not a nation of soldiers. If they launch an Operation Storm to purge Catalonia of charnegos and other foreigners, defeat the Spanish invasion like Croats did in their country, and set up a dynamic society while Spain decays in the midst of corruption and barbarism, I will respect them. As long as they keep selling out for money from the central government, they will still be Sorb tier cowards. A people without a nation state is a people without dignity. Catalans have proven again and again that they have no dignity.

Think about it, even Latvians and Slovaks have got their nation states in modern Europe. Catalans don't.

imagine asSpain without catalonia
hahaha they are fucked
they will become a third world sudaca country: very poor, poor and sad haahaha.

in the end, Amerindians won, took almost 500 years but BASED AMERINDIANS W-O-N hahahaha

Oh, hallucygenia senpai, you have come as well!

I'll be looking forward to Europe balkanization

This desu

Do not laugh about amerindians. Thanks of them, USA is about to turn into a Latin country. Such fearsome invasion tactics...

This This This. The only shit they can do is whine on the internet. Can't wait for every political leader there to get inprisoned.

>a great part of the Spanish will commit felony, for there are people who supports the right to decide of catalonians (whetheter they are pro or against independence)
Oh, so you think Spain as a whole will commit sudoku for your cause? The most they will do is protest, and protests do not win wars

Spain can't even keep itself together or run a stable country, they are a bunch of pathetic losers haha.

Moros de mierda, son el país mas inepto retrógrada de Europa, si es que podemos llamar a ese país moro, marrón y feo Europa, porque se parece mas a Marruecos.
Su pseudo-país de mierda ya no va a existir mas en 20 años.

Over the last 500 years, Spain was united as one most of the time.
youtu.be/26GpAc4NdQ8

Amerindio negro caca.

Relaja la raja culiao, que aquí nadie se ha metido con los italianos ni los judíos
It wasn't united. It's true that it was a single entity, but it was still differenciated between the Kingdom of Castilla and the Crown of Aragon, beign the las one composed of the kigndoms of Valencia, Navarra and Aragon, and the Catalonian Counties. In the crown of Aragon, they had common laws but all of them had their own laws and exceptions of Spanish laws (fueros)

> the Ottoman empire wasn't a country because of the millet system
> Muslim countries with separate courts for separate religions aren't and haven't ever been united
> Medieval Europe didn't consist of countries because local feudal lords had often more power than the king
> laws in the USA vary between states so it's not a country
Spanish education, everyone.

the spanish have gone through far worse and came out the other side in one piece, you can't destroy them

even the spanish have failed at trying to destroy themselves

Most western police forces are militarized like crazy at this point. It's not like the Guardia Civil wears a tricornio and tie when on riot duty.

yeah but the regions have autonomy ALREADY

they're just chimping out for more because it turns out giving countries autonomy doesn't actually help they just get greedy

Nani? What are you saying Marella-tan?

WILL PEOPLE DIE ON SUNDAY?
What's literally wrong with Spaniards and them civil wars and shiet?

Have you been smoking again, Jorge?

spaniards are actually heavily autistic, i think they got invaded by german tribes way back when and the legacy never went away

spanish autism is powerful stuff

Fucking Suebis and Visigoths

Don't forget the Alans and Vandals! They didn't all leave when the Visigoths came through.

only time will tell.

not going to be a chicken little, we'll see next weak

>germs involved
hadn't thought, you may be right David

>4 Germanic tribes at the same time

>Most western police forces are militarized like crazy at this point
This ain't USA kek

Catalonia should be free from spanish niggers

Prepare your angus for another Yugoslavia.

> maybe Jorge will get laid now and stop shitposting if we set up a series of Vilina Vlas camps

>Yugoslavia
>Implying all of Spain vs Catalonia will result into a Yugoslavia

>all

>Basques wanting to be independent in the current year

nevertheless you are still the Yougoslavia of today

But I want to fugg Anna Simon and/or Danae Boronat. How am I supposed to do it consensually?

Well, this Yugoslavia has been around for 500+ years. Really makes me think.
Just b urself, my humble virgin NEET

so they wine since the 17th century and had no armed uprising?

I look forward to the referendum. Whether separation is good for the whole remains another matter.

>Navarra was part of the Crown of Aragon
Look, buddy, there was a time when an aragonese king was also king of Navarra, but that does not mean they were under the same state. This is called a Personal Union, two or more kingdoms, one king.

Yours is not better, though.

As I told the other guy, Spain until the Decretos de Nueva Planta that removed the fueros was a Composite Monarchy, which means that each of the crowns were "technically" different countries under the same dynasty in perpetuity. There were borders and douanes, there were different laws and taxes and soldiers from the Kingdom of Navarra or the Crown of Aragon were not drafted into the castillian armies due to the Fueros.
I am not saying that the concept of Spain was not known or accepted, but you cannot talk about a unified state/country as we know now because it was not. It is not by chance that the King of the Españas was used in plural and not in singular.

You are right, we will work on better social bases to make the step better than catalans are doing now. Once we take the step we will neither hesitate nor fail.

Nah, because if it actually happens, itll cause independantist chimp outs accross Europe.

But the whole world was on the brink of falling apart back then.

>Said incredibly nervous Patxi for the last 100 years
Ayyyyyyyy

>500+ years
sure let's forget about some little internal misunderstandings in 36-39

As long as there is a big social support to it I do not see as a bad thing. Also, if it does not end in violence.

I am actually very calm because I know we are doing things well. Is it not you the one nervous because of the grim future?

What's their fucking problem?

About what? Do you believe the Civil War was about separatism? Open a book, jeez.

It definitelly did help things go down the toilet.

It shouldn't, for pro-referendum marches have been peaceful, unlike "let's keep Spain united" ones (You know, one, great and "free")

>Open a book
The one about slaughtering your own nation?

I agree, I am just saying that violence usually delegitimizes these movements.

must say these fucking krauts are precautionary indeed

Me too. I just hate how separatists downgrade us Castillians and calling us subhumans. I fucking hate them, they think they are the superhuman ubermensch and us a bunch of people who should be slaughtered.
t. Salamanca

I have never downgraded or despised castillians. I actually like spaniards, but I still want to be independent.
Also, whining about what some of these independents do to immediately do the same is rather cheap.

Habsburg Spain was a feudal country, and that's why fueros-enjoying provinces chimped out with Olivares' Unión de Armas, yet all financial and external policy was conducted in the manner of a unified nation. The same currency -escudos, reales, maravedís- was used throughout Castile, Navarra and Aragón, unlike for example in the HRE. Foreign policy was one and the same for all kingdoms of Habsburg Spain. For example, the delegation sent to the Peace of Westphalia represented the king of the Spains whereas a different representative was needed for Franche Comté and the Spanish Netherlands, understood as lands that were ruled by the Spanish king but different from the Spanish nation.

Technically, Navarra was a kingdom well into the 19th century.

>Feudal in the Modern Area
About the rest, as I said, it was not a unified country so the point is moot.

>Area
Sorry, I meant Era.

I don't like their flag.
Red And Yellow is a terrible combination.

t.A person who lives in a region with Red and Yellow flag.

You bet, buddy. Any effort to fuck up Europe's borders I wholeheartedly support. Now all I want is a Breton resurgence and France to melt away. Germany being smashed up would be delightful too. Scotland can fuck off. I want the world map in 2050 to look absolutely disgusting.

yes we are aware of that Pietia

If you put black between them it looks good.

Redpill me on that log, why do Catalans hit it. Are they perverts?

Violence depending the situation. Only when it's a life-or-death situation shall violence be the answer. Right now they aren't foing anything but, if the GC or the riot police dares to harm the peaceful protestants, I won't blame them for resorting then, and only then, to violence

The police isn't American. That's the last thing they'll do.

Trust me, among the GC and police there are more easy triggers than you think. The only difference with 'murica is that they aren't gonna start shooting, but start hitting and spraying ppl