So what about Tarkovsky is it you like so much user?

So what about Tarkovsky is it you like so much user?

bitch who? i aint paying for that coffe you know

>drinking coffee with your meal

I chug a 2 liter of Coke like a normal person.

maybe she wants it out of her system quickly. coffee gives me the runs

You know, the truth is that I don't know much about him. I like to mention his name to appear superior to people who just watch the latest Marvel blockbuster

*shy smile*
*she appreciates honesty and gets wet*

its normal to drink coffee after your meal

you forgot "tips fedora"

I'm actually not that big a fan. I mean, I don't dislike his films but neither do I love any of them

>I like to mention his name to appear superior to people who just watch the latest Marvel blockbuster
do people actually do this

Idk.
Btw don't you just love the music here? That's Miles Davis, the greatest jazz musician of all time. I love coming here, they always play good jazz.

Since when?

>meal
she's eating a piece of cake, you know, like they serve in every coffee shop in the known universe

literally who

Gotta be honest babe, I saw S.T.A.L.K.E.R once? Didn't like it.

since always (in france at least)

He's great for when I can't fall asleep. Solaris is Ambien on film.

So what about Miles Davis is it you like so much user?

>Tarkovsky

that the guy who played KGBeast in Batman v. Superman? Dude's got great hair

>Oh, tarkovsky? Isn't that what shadow of chernobyl was based off? I love that game. I beat it on master difficulty. What about you?

I'm a big fan of water dripping from unknown sources.

I love Mingus. I have "the black saint" on vinyl!

>you're a pleb, user
>throws her coffee in your face

Who the fuck is Tarkovsky ?

>tfw no average looking qt3.14 in a cafe with a comically white person sweater to anally devastate later that night

>you're a musical dilettante, user
>throws her coffee in your face

When I boil eggs, I like to slowly move my face across the pan in order to simulate that Tarkovsky cinematography feel.

Burns are worth it.

Who thy nigger be

He makes great films.

So, user, what exactly about Aidan Gillen's performance in The Dark Knight Rises do you find so captivating?

What do you find so great about them user?

They were pretty great

I unironically enjoy his films. I don't even recall why I watched stalker but I fell in love with it.
Kinda hilarious that he is the scapegoat hipster director in pretty much every region in the world.

Is that Sasha Grey?

>Kinda hilarious that he is the scapegoat hipster director in pretty much every region in the world.
What is the non-hipster alternative to tarkovsky?

>Miles Davis
>not Coltrane

Gorgeous cinematography, fantastic use of nature, great dialogue, uses dream sequences extremely well, he really makes you think tbqh.

well you know, because he looks like somebody who work in government

no, sasha grey is dispensing milk to the next table

Well to be quite honest m'lady, his early work was a little too new wave for my taste but when Ivan's Childhood came out in 62', I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole film has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the frames a big boost. He's been compared to Ingmar Bergman, but I think Tark has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
>hey, user
yes?
>why are there white stains all over your shirt? is tooth paste? did you drink milk or something ?
No, stacy.
>is that a fedora?
Yes, it is! in 79', Tark released this: Andrei Rublev, his most accomplished film. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "roadside conversation scene". A scene so beautifully shot, most people probably don't listen to the dialogue. But they should, because it's not just about the doubting of god, and the importacen of faith. It's also a personal statement about the auteur himself. Hey Stacy!
TRY STEALING MY V-CARD NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not both

Tarkovsky

Very Powerful acting. Aidan acts with his soul and doesn't hold anything back.

Kek

you are a hideous person

high quality