India is unironically going to become a superpower

Prove me wrong; I honestly want you to.

Sure, China may overtake the US but it will only be a transitional phase for India to truly eclipse it and reinstate itself into the greatest civilisation on the face of earth; the Indus Valley civilisation progenated the Indian civilisation. Why? Simple; labour. China's worker:pensioner ratio is going to be 1.5:1 in 2030, while India's is going to be like China in the 1990s. China will end up stagnating and becoming a larger Japan because of that region. Their (India's) labour force surpasses the entire population of the US and Europe (all immigrants accounted) and they have a vital geographic location for the transportation of goods between various states. This is already happening as seen by the fact India's GDP grew 7.3% in 2016, while China's did not surpass 7%. It will only grow worse this year as civil management in India improves, and more Chinese retire. It is also in true sunny tropical belt; ideal to harness solar power, which is much more viable and efficient than fossil fuels. Their global diaspora of 35 million will also help it greatly. It is also hosts the largest English understanding and speaking population in the world. Unless somethin drastic happens, the 22bd century will be the Indian one.

Other urls found in this thread:

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_global_warming_on_South_Asia#Economic
deccanherald.com/content/484290/groundwater-depletion-india-worst-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does the graph imply, the more children you shit out the higher developed you are?
Good news to most niggery parts of Africa like East Africa or South Sahara.

Thing is in Africa masses are unemployed while India has a bureaucracy that enables strong utilisation of the workforce. Also Indian average IQ is 95

>strong utilisation of the workforce
reads like retarded chinese populist rice (curry) in every pot, the same shit that gets used whenever poverty is high, see chicken in every pot. it's all the same, you're just eating the next iteration

The Hindus I have met are pretty based. Buy maybe that's because only smart ones are able to come to America. Good luck pooland

what went wrong?

Nice argument, very logical and no rhetoric whatsoever

Kind of. The rich ones and upper middle class can go abroad, but a lot of intelligent people can't leave and would in fact prefer to help their country. The diaspora is also part of the tribe
India only gained independence recently and inherited a largely bankrupted country. The British built infrastructure was all tailored towards maritime export for imperial purposes, not boring for self sufficieny, whild China had some semblance of infrastructure which made all the difference

India will be a regional power and that's it, its political and civil societies don't have such grand ideas. India also does not have a UNSC permanent seat. India wants closer ties with the US and Japan.

If they can dig themselves out of the shit they got themselves into after the Islamic invasions and colonisation that in itself would be a major achievement, and yes it would be something greater than what China accomplished.

user I hate to break it to you but the only superpower in yhe world for the foreseeable future is America. China will be old and die because of their stupid one child policy.

>Nigeria
>projected
are they not taking into account the nigger induced famines?

india's only concievable future is replacing china as america's slack bitch, and even then china would have to really get fucked up before india could get a chance to suck some US dick.

They can't shit in a toilet but they're going to become a world superpower? Sure Japan.

The problem with India becoming a superpower is that its run by Indians.

>India only gained independence recently and inherited a largely bankrupted country. The British built infrastructure was all tailored towards maritime export for imperial purposes, not boring for self sufficieny, whild China had some semblance of infrastructure which made all the difference

sound like you are some commie with this leftist rhetoric. it's all the white collonizers fault.

bullshit.

BRICs is the future. After the global meltdown coming soon jubilees will erase all debt

>over 7 billion people already on the planet
>expected growth throughout the 21st century will probably add another few billions
Goddamnit we need a way to limit births
Like a virus that makes a woman strile after the 2nd kid

Sup Forums really likes to talk about race differences but can't explain how a racially directed disease would work.

this is a worse shitpost than the one thread about china becoming a superpower. your picture is literally population growth. what the fuck does that have to do with anything? do you realize how illogical your entire argument is? you're basing your assumption on that indians will all contribute to society in an efficient way. guess what the gdp in india is? it's fucking less than 2 grand. that's sad and the exact opposite of a superpower. india is a fucking joke and i would love to see india and china go to war with each other so everyone in fucking asia gets wiped out. what a piece of shit continent.

I'm not talking racially directed, I'm talking about everyone
It's not like it'll matter for most 1st world countries since the average is below 2 kids per couple anyway
Do that and you'll start a population drop right away in the entire 3rd world

>population = power

They can't even figure out how to utilise a toilet. Whatever you say, pal.

Noooooooo, who's gonna make my Japanese animes and videogames?

oh your degenerate hobbies? boo hoo maybe you'll get into something less autistic.

nice double dubs btw

>population growth

By exploiting biological differences between species.
I'm not a chemical weapons scientist so I can't comment further.

What about all the cute jap girls?
They don't deserve that

More like a pooper power LOL

Nigeria is less than one-third the size of India. How the fuck are they going to fit one billion people?

the only attractive asians are persians. get out of here with your east asian fetish. I am absolutely disgusted

Yes, for example Sicklemia depends on a specific genetic marker. But is it enough?
Knowing how easily diseases mutate and big similarities between races, it would be damn dangerous.

>Also Indian average IQ is 95

lolwut, 82. photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

Whay are you so mad?
Mother of Christ, 4th place in the world?
How in the fuck?

>Prove me wrong.
Okay.

1. The Bretton Woods era of trade is coming to a close. America isn't going to guard the sea lanes anymore, and so unless India can get a blue water navy with people educated enough to staff it, they won't be able to reach their export markets.

2. India always has and always will be capital poor because the river system isn't suited for shipping, and overland transport is fucking expensive.

3. The issue of the caste system never really got resolved, and you can't have a rising, managerial middle class without mobility.

India, like China, is its own little pocket universe. It is geographically incapable of projecting in such a way to be considered a "superpower."

im mad because you think eastern asians, who honestly look like they have down syndrome sometimes, are attractive. but im actually not mad though

this desu

The fact that India will have a few hundred million more people than China a century from now is irrelevant when Indians have chimp-tier IQ. Also, say whatever you want about human rights abuse but the chinks are doing the responsible thing with the One-child policy. India may become the world's largest economy but per capita wise India will still be an unironical shithole because there's just not enough to go around for everybody.

All population growth does is harm the averages, Nobu-san.

You can have all the manpower/workforce you want, but in a world increasingly relying on automation of industries what good will it do?

You'll just end up with millions of new mouths to feed.

Barring Camp of the Saints style scenarios where millions and millions of Indians hop on boats to emigrate towards first/second world countries I don't see India becoming a superpower ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_global_warming_on_South_Asia#Economic

and things are looking worse for India than they were in 2007, especially wen combined with

deccanherald.com/content/484290/groundwater-depletion-india-worst-world.html

not to mention the millions of refugees that will likely pour in from Bangladesh once things get bad enough there.

Could be pretty bad, hopefully not though.

India is basically Mexico with more people.

America gets some great Sikh and Punjab immigrants though.

good

now they can coddle and take care of the African subcontinent instead of europeans

funny how people suggest there wont be major wars/plagues/hungers in the future

just look how much of a pro communism idiots are. soon we all part take in the world wars again

>Unless somethin drastic happens

Reflect upon that. India is most likely to mutate a superbug before anyone else, one that rages deeper & faster than medicine can control. So, "something" is more of a probability than a possibility.

But, beyond that, all you have to do is look at the economic slowdown in China. And they actually have their shit together ... certainly in comparison to India. The vast majority of growth in India & China has been at the bottom end of the manufacturing sector.

The world market is heavily saturated. Look to China overproduction of steel and concrete. They've flooded the market to the point that other countries are imposing fines and tariffs for dumping product. They broke their sustainability.

What's India going to offer? Basically the same goods & services that China has already flooded & saturated the world markets with.

India will see growth, no doubt about that.

However, (you) don't understand what this word

> "superpower"

actually means. China might tip over the bottom edge of "superpower," but more likely will be "only" an economic giant. Technically their total economy will rival & surpass other countries, including the U.S., but not at a per capita level. Their military still has a long ways to go to beat out Russia or even Britain ... and likely will never surpass the U.S. Too much of their economy will go to support their population.

India is worse off than China. And, coming after China has already ascended, India has a harder road of competition to run ... one that China is far more prepared and capable or running on.

India is in chaos and will more likely fall apart before it can surpass China.

Big population does not equal "superpower." It equals big population problems. There will be no India military to rival any of the top five in the world, which would be the definition of a superpower.

>India
>300 million muslims
>superpower
LOL

India's economic share in 2050 will dwarf the US. Overall, i dont expect india to be a superpower. It will be more of a regional superpower. The country has a very large market and will continue to have a large market but the country's living standards will be decades behind the rest of the developed world for decades to come. India will just be a richer version of itself in the future, the middle and upper classes being more opulent and bigger.

the Chinese already are.

>implying population growth is an issue

The difference is that india's economy is growing whether or whether not its population is growing. Their economy is more diversified and growing.

India is China 2,0. It will happen over the course of next 20 years

Pretty weird, India should have a better economy shape. I mean India seems to be friends with every super powers like US, USSR, and even China, and most countries like to help with their economy.
Meanwhile, nearly all the countries hate China except Pakistan, and all the Western countries are banning trading with Chinese, but China's economy still got roared like crazy...

t. pajeetender karpal

I'd rather deal with Indian folk than Chinese. I just don't like Muslims desu.