This is an subgeneral of /cfg/ for social botnetfags

>Steps to join
1. Make a gmail
2. Use gmail to make a twitter
3. Link twitter to ifttt.com/
4. Activate the following recipes:

ifttt.com/recipes/276969-thank-new-twitter-followers
ifttt.com/recipes/320076-if-new-twitter-follower-auto-follow-them-back

Explore the site for more recipes- very powerful stuff.

5. Download twittermoneybot.com/
6. Familiarize yourself with the interface: twittermoneybot.com/tutorial/
7. Add key figures with large follower lists within your role- more on this below

>Picking a role
Ultimate goal here is to make the Clinton brand less marketable by spreading dirt unearthed by /cfg/. This falls under two roles:

1. Bullhorn
2. Infiltration

Bullhorns should follow alt right/Trump figures like Milo, Paul Josephh Watson, Ann Coulter, Trump himself etc. Make a typical MAGA profile, scrape followers with twittermoneybot,
and autoretweet their content with IFTTT. Tweet out the more explicit corruption memes with these accounts.

Infiltrators should do the same except with Hillary supporters. The goal here is to subtly turn Hillary supporters through emotional appeals to key issues (rape, corruption, human trafficking)

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com/
ghostbin.com/paste/ub77e/
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
pastebin.com/edit/hack9Z6G
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
youtube.com/watch?v=I8giiAlrtmA
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
youtube.com/watch?v=KfqI1aG7fq4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Opsec
We're not doing anything that suspicious (there's a whole cottage industry for fake social media accounts- we're a drop in the bucket), so our threat profile is low.
More paranoid anons might be interested in this VPN that allows you to pay with cash bought gist cards from irl stores:

privateinternetaccess.com/

DO NOT SHARE YOUR TWITTER INFO HERE. It would be a damn shame for all these accounts to be blocked/reported by Hillshills. This is a place for general strategic discussion/idea spitballing

>Content
This is really the job of /cfg/. The one rule of thumb is that EMOTION ALWAYS TRUMPS REASON.

>/cfwg/ pasta link
ghostbin.com/paste/ub77e/

Good luck and happy shilling!

BUMP

Hillary's psyop is in full throttle to get people to be distracted from her corruption.

Now everyone is focusing on niggers and cops' incidents.

fbianon screenshot for everyone who is unaware of /cfg/

Yea seems to be the case. For now we should focus on building clout.

Long term we need to think of an optimal thunderclap date. I was thinking maybe around the first debate? We should have decent clout by then.

I'm not sure how to build clout? Can you give me a guide?

heres some image fodder. I've found these to be the absolute most effective. They're almost miraculous. 1/3

2/3

3/3

Just try to get as many active followers as you can. It starts off slow but will snowball after a while. Medium (2 month) goal should be ~10,000 followers per account.

Sounds like alot, but with IFTTT and moneybot 90% of the process is automated.

Good stuff! This is what we need.

thanks. on it now

holy shit niggers and cops incidents threads are sliding so hard.

Start making "No charges because of white privilege memes"

Yea I've noticed- they're pretty obvious.

Nice!

That'd be a good angle for bernfags. We need to really hone in on the right demographics.

Welp seems I'll be mostly contributing some ammo I got since twitter accounts still wont go thru.

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html

In an effort to emphasize Epstein’s close ties to Clinton before he was sentenced, his lawyers also credited Epstein with "hosting" a trip to Africa in 2002 on his private Boeing 727 for the Clinton Global Initiative, which Clinton himself attended, along with actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker, and other celebrities, purportedly for an anti-AIDS and economic-development mission.

"In a feature article about Mr. Epstein in New Yorker magazine, former President Clinton aptly described Mr. Epstein as a 'committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of 21st century science,'” Epstein’s lawyers wrote. “President Clinton reached this conclusion during a monthlong trip to Africa with Mr. Epstein, which Mr. Epstein hosted. The purpose of that trip was to increase AIDS awareness; to work toward a solution to the AIDS crisis; and to provide funding to reduce the costs of delivering medications to those inflicted with the disease."

Epstein also has supported the Clinton Foundation financially, but that was not made public until two years ago when a whistle-blower released the names of the super-rich, including Epstein, who held Swiss accounts at the HSBC bank.
Related Image
epsteinisland Expand / Contract

Epstein's private getaway has been dubbed "Orgy Island." (Google Earth images)

The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, which obtained the data from the whistle-blower, documented $81 million being routed from HSBC Swiss accounts to The Clinton Foundation, including money from Epstein.

Epstein had various accounts totaling $3.5 million, the investigative journalists group revealed and, in 2006, directed $25,000 to The Clinton Foundation.

Here's the guide I wrote on botting + safe browsing + meme creation + media fuckery

pastebin.com/edit/hack9Z6G

Link doesn't work.

fuck fixed

pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

This ones quite good. Seriously spread these everywhere

I remember you from the other day. Great stuff! I'll add it to the general pasta.

ty. I also made about half the memes in this thread lol.

If you guys have any suggestions I'll add them to the pastebin. Gonna make some meme templates and ammo albums in the next day or two.

I must say these memes are top notch.
In the meantime, I'm still trying to find a way to circumvent twatters bullshit, cus seems I got locked out outta every account I made.

You can buy accounts off fiverr and elsewhere linked in the guide if you have sheckles to spare. I think I'll buy some accounts to diivy up among poorfags soon. Use the safe browsing + proxies guide in the guide to manage your accounts. New accounts get banned fast if you're creating them all from the same machine and IP

What's the consensus on using google voice for validation? Tried it with a risk free (no memes) test account and it seems to work fine. It's basically like a proxy for your phone number.

That being said I'll probably end up buying a ghetto burner phone for more controversial stuff.

Protip: make your account sound/look Hispanic to add to your pro trump rhetoric.
Ex: Carlos

It wouldnt work for me. I tried about 20 different temporary phone sites (it took forever) and none worked. It was quite difficult.

Idea: there's a convenient new wave of BLM faggotry right before the conventions, right? We're going to get a fuckton of new protestors at the RNC because of this, but if we move memes that informs these niggers in this "movement" of how racist Hillary is and how Bernie was cheated out of the election by a racist, it could backfire and there could be even more hell at the DNC because of it. Making niggers think that both candidates are racist and corrupt will negate their vote, which is a vital element of Hillary's support. Americans are used to the idea that the system is corrupt and against them, hitting them in the face with evidence that they can't "win" will just make them not participate or riot - bringing the chimpouts to Hillary too.

Statistically young hot girl accounts are most effective in gaining online traction. I've tested this multiple times across a dozen or so mediums.

If anything, go with female hispanic names. Use fakenamegenerator.com for name ideas.

Thought about that but how do prevent reverse image search? I just made my account yesterday (online 9 followers). Would it be too late to change ?

youtube.com/watch?v=I8giiAlrtmA

Have faith an honest man like myself will fix the USA.

If I don't win this election I'll probably run for congress in my area and start the process of eliminating corruption. We're not allowed to Assassinate them, so we'll have to use the laws they won't follow. Don't take the law into your own hands, you'll just be as criminal as Hillary. Lets all Pray. In the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost to remove the cancer known as Hillary, with a swift and quick death & expedient transportation to Hell where she can rest in the horror she created for all of us. Amen.

>The sheer amount of autism in these threads

You faggots realize you're not going to accomplish anything, right?

Simple: take the images from existing obscure social media accounts accounts. Find some real person or facebook or something, just snatch their pictures. They're most likely only hosted on facebook and don't show up on reverse image searches because of it.

Weird. Did you validate gmail with a real phone number? Would probably be fine for low risk (i.e. Anything in public knowledge) material, as only google would have access to the real phone number. Google wouldn't give that up unless you've actually done something felony level serious and alphabet agencies are *actually* coming after you.

Cut a part of the image you are going to use with paint. It cannot be searched easily anymore.

shills only mean they are scared, thanks for the motivation

It won't matter. You have to realize that the internet is a giant sea of bullshit and no one cares enough to look into anything. Normies hardly even check sources, let alone dig into puppet twitters.

Which I should add does not apply to anyone in this thread. There's nothing illegal about twitter marketing/shilling.

Best case scenario: we collectively can influence has tag manipulation and control the narrative through social media.
Worst case scenario: we can post dank memes and share in the bants.
How is the a bad thing?

You'd be surprised. Either way I'm having a shitload of fun.

He's just a shill. Our memes have already hit half a million eyeballs by my estimates (adtech guy here) and the Epstein angle just got picked up by Fox News.

I actually found my way here because you morons are spamming other boards

>Half a million
Damn man that's impressive. Been really impressed with the quality of content being churned out- haven't seen Sup Forums this motivated in a long time.

we hit the top of /r/the_donald yesterday and the normies spread our shit like clinton bill spreads underage pussy

Why not join? Not like you all have anything better going on.

err bill clinton *

Is this an effective ad?

Some OC trump girls. What about this for a pic?

ammo dumps:

sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Good start, but needs to be simpler. Average person has shit attention span. See attached.

Right kind of idea, though you might wanna go for Latina/Arab/other minority of you're going for infiltration.

Thanks m8

I want off Mr.Bones wild slide

Haha I actually made that Epstein pic. How's this? I know it's low quality but is the messaging good? Normies love ad-hominem attacks

Alright gents I'm off. It'd be cool if someone could keep these threads going (pasta is linked in op).

Onward!!

im the dude who made this series of shit. what other things could i focus on for this series of shit

Some angles to consider:
* Hill Racism quotes "fucking nigger, kike, fucking retards" link to Epstein
* Child molestation
* Human Trafficking
* Greed/Money
* Old/Sickly Bill and Hill
* Selling out our nation
* Selling favors to backwards islam
* Selling secrets
* Too big to jail
* War mongerer: responsible for iraq + libya

Messaging is perfect- short, sweet and full of emotional ad hom

We must anticipate the incoming BLM ragequit after this new shooting and begin launching hillary racism nukes

actually hit that first one but thank you user!

If we can somehow form a fusion persuasion bomb of Hillary being racist AND pedophile friendly, then we've got the perfect ad. I've found those are the most persuasive arguments against her.

I think countersignalling the BLM chimpout they are currently shilling would be worth the effort. Pretty much every major metro area is run by Democrats, should be easy to tie them tangentially to any of these police shootings that are being pushed.

It's obvious that this is a major narrative that they will be using to inflame things. If we can get underneath it and redirect towards DNC, we could potentially kill two birds with one stone, guiding the chimpout away from whites and Trump and back into the left's yard, as well as seizing the narrative and calling out the DNC for trying to stir up minority groups against police.

Say for example the DNC contributed to Rahm Emmanual's mayoral campaign in Chicago. Well Rahm just sat and did nothing while 60 dindu's got shot this 4th of July weekend. And I bet people would be upset if they learned that he cut Chicago PD's operating budget this year. (Check yo mf keys Robert!) Why does the DNC fund mayors who get blacks killed?

If any memesmiths have the time, I think this is a great thread to follow, and may help us take the wind out of whatever BLM is planning this summer.

Remember what Yuri said: think like a Judo master, use your enemy's momentum and redirect it against him.

the key there is getting a solid Haitian connection.

I've got the perfect tag line...
"SAY NO TO THE RACIST RAPISTS"
With pictures of Bill, Hillary, and info about Hillary's racial slurs and bills Epstein connection.

RACIST
A
P
I
S
T

bump

Bump

I don't think it needs to explicitly tie to Clinton. By hitting the DNC, Obama DOJ, or even Soros for any connection to these police shooting we can stop the Clinton/DNC machine's obvious next move, and throw their race baiting right back at them.

If Hillary is racist I will vote for her.
I don't live in the inner city so no incentive for me to vote trump.
The dems are real racists guise

Why is Hillary bad again?

kys nigger

Bump for justice.

Bumpin

youtube.com/watch?v=KfqI1aG7fq4&feature=youtu.be

shit like this will probably take off like fire right now

agreed + bump

This is the angle that people need to spin.

The Clinton scandel is being buried under the shootings. The media is not going to get anyone to focus on the foundation while they are all looking at nigs nogging.

Find all the Hillary means that connect her with racism and tweet that shit with BLM tags. Get blacks angry at her. She might be above the law, but to these emotional and unstable people, she is just another white bitch getting away with crimes because of privilege

Here there's another meme dump:

Just want to say, God Bless everyone who is participating in this. Also know that when you bring God into it, it pisses them off, for some reason.

made some nog memes, ideal for fake twitter accts.
dumping 1/3

2/3

what does that say in English?

>tfw all your friends are voting for Hillary, but you're redpilled

3/3

thanks burger. cant deal with fucking nigger speak.