Holy shit

holy shit
The Asian century memes are real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRX2W8g8Rps&list=PL_s0J6qvOS_jEFMzxJfr6R2NXOlrH6k7i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, as the world becomes less white and East Asian, the world will get stupider

>le really maeks you think Sup Forums infographic xDDD

>33% of world population in 1914

WHY DIDNT WE JUST COLONISE THE MIDDLE EAST THEN, WE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TURN THE ENTIRE AREA INTO EUROPE

top ten anime mistakes

Soon to be the half asian century. I know I'm doing my part.

>Unicef
ok
>Uni of hartford
???

>WHY DIDNT WE JUST COLONISE THE MIDDLE EAST THEN
Because your countries were gone and your empires were long dead.

in the year 1900?

But it does really make me think
and learn

biggest enemy of europeans are europeans
germans killed more whites in human history than anyone else

>tfw Wilhelm II tried to stop the invasion of belgium and france but the military leaders told him no and forced the war

In 1914 a lot of the empires were vastly weakened. In a decade the great depression would begin. After that WW2.

>t. bullied by Jamaicans

yeah, because of WW1 you mongoloid, sit down

>aussie mong can't comprehend linear time

Fuck.
t. Low iq east asian

Jamaicans are subhuman

You yourself said 1914. And you shouldn't wish such atrocious policies on people without justification.

There's a reason you're being bred out and bombed in your own country. This is one of them.

yah mon

third times the charm, buddy.

Statistically speaking you're an outlier so as long as you don't breed and pass on your genes most people won't notice.

It may be the Asian century, but it will be the Bantu millennium.

we're being outbred because we didn't go far enough, we could've killed every raghead and replaced their entire society with brits, we were too kind history has proven, many lives could've been saved

nibba that already happenned
THIRD reich

Unlikely. It will take the Bantu people centuries to come to our current living standards and then centuries more to surpass them.

That is if they can with their IQ.

High IQ is a liability rather then an asset. Since high IQ people create modernity which causes them not to reproduce.

Low IQ + highly religious is the best combo to inherit the earth.

That was the Nazis retroactively naming the HRE and the German Empire as the first and second reich to legitimize themselves.

Competent wide scale genocide is actually very hard to do. People who can fight back do so like crazy and without nukes it isn't forseebale considering the amount of money and resources it would take.

Theres a reason the most successful genocides of history have been against tribals (Abos) or through the wide spread of disease.

the middle east was tribal and incredibly sparsely populated during this period, just shipping 500k brits into arabia and they would outnumber the entire local population several times over in the 19th century

just give them the australia treatment

it does'nt work against other old worlders
also the british empire died the second their industrial technology went to america and germany

>also the british empire died the second their industrial technology went to america and germany
true in a sense, it died with free trade

free trade was a mistake

it would have died anyway
britain has made many firsts, but has never had much of the last laugh (and may never in the future again)

>he middle east was tribal and incredibly sparsely populated during this period, just shipping 500k brits into arabia and they would outnumber the entire local population several times over in the 19th century
>just give them the australia treatment
Still not likely happening. The Ottoman Empire was in charge of that area and the British Empire benefitted more from peace than any other imperial activity.

It's a fucking desert for one.

they benefitted economically from the ottoman empire but in terms of realpolitik and long term racial groupthink strategy conquering foreign lands and making sure the territory and natural resources and human population are under control of people loyal to your ethno-cultural group is more valuable

>whites become minority
>people rage for 20 years
>realise whites are good soutafrica.jpg
>starts promoting whites
>whites still the prettiest
>whites win at everything
>whites in demand everywhere
>everyone realises whites are superior and treats them as such

captcha: high estetica

the middle east is not australia, by then they had a considerable number of firearms

churchill could not even take on the turks, what more the whole of the middle east? Australians don't grow on tree and you can't exactly expend them all yknow

superior boipucci maybe

>inb4 jews are not whites

Still not forseebale imo.

The way it's going China will probably have just as much influence and power as the more powerful European countries (UK, France, Germany ) in a decade or two.

they already do, why do you think the EU exists?

They however do lack certain scientific bases, hence the buyup of various european and american companies.

Their only forseebale competition in the future seems to be America.

Like you said they need to invest in their scientific bases and learn how to export their culture better and then I'd say they'd have more clout than Europe.

I always did like China. I'd like them a lot more if they werent fucking with the real estate in my country but meh.

let the CCP handle the people running away with money

their getting better, slowly
youtube.com/watch?v=oRX2W8g8Rps&list=PL_s0J6qvOS_jEFMzxJfr6R2NXOlrH6k7i