Do you want the basic gestalt or the big enchilada?

>Do you want the basic gestalt or the big enchilada?

What did he mean by this?

Also recommend more nice Joe Rogan podcast episodes please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/rUuFMjhRkmU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
vocaroo.com/i/s1zah7alAm24
vocaroo.com/i/s0eUOpgsQnzm
quora.com/Whats-the-origin-of-the-saying-the-whole-enchilada-Whos-ever-seen-a-half-enchilada-anyhow
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtu.be/hsQVqoxix1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 Buzz Aldrin a instagram

Scott Adams
Anthony Cumia
Jesse Ventura
Gavin McInnes
Milo

I still don't get why /x/fags didn't like Eddie Bravo on this one, he's super enthusiastic and engaged the whole time! Do they feel threatened by fit people?

like all stupid people using foreign words at random makes him feel smart

like people using "kino"

He kept interrupting and derailing things. Seems like a great guy, just not great to listen to all the time.

Honestly, he was fine if the show had been longer. He's too scatterbrained when stoned and drunk to keep on topic

Knowing nothing about you I can guarantee with 100% confidence that he's as intelligent as, or more intelligent than you.

Isn't he getting sued?

Yes, jumping to assumptions without any knowledge is also a mark of the stupid. Good job.

Not that often. He cut Alex Jones a few times but that's fine because if you let Alex rant, he will just rant forever. Overall I'm pretty sure he spoke less than 5% of the whole bloody podcast. Eddie was fine.

enchilada pill me bros

Nobody liked Eddie Bravo because he was annoying as hell

Did anyone watch the Theo Von one recently? I had never heard of him but he's really funny.

The bit where he talks about eating vietnamese people was hilarious.

This dumb fuck needs a gasoline enema.

Buzz

he spoke more than rogan my man

B A S I C

Really? If he did then I didn't get that impression at all. Maybe I should watch it again

How can anyone listen to this deluded fool?

This. Alex Jones doesn't even know what an enchilada is.

I subscribed to his Youtube channel out of curiosity. I thought there'd be some amusement to be had viewing his content. But I had to unsub a day later. Just too many videos man.... too, too many.

OP here, it was my first time listening to him in anything and he always backed things up with facts, sometimes even word-for-word, that the producer would look up and find the sources on the internet.

If you're talking about AJ, I did the same thing. Plus too many of the videos are boring people that aren't him.

Sounds like I'm right.

And I'm awarding Alex +1 IQ point for being wildly successful while you kvetch in your mom's basement.

Better luck next time kiddo.

>"Very strong tobacco."

I wish I could smoke weed and drink whiskey with Alex Jones

what's kvetch? is it like kvatch from elder scrolls oblivion?

Most of his stuff is bullshit, but god damn is it entertaining. Probably the most enjoyable thing I've seen in the last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Did you see how much fucking whisky he downed in that podcast? He was shit faced

>Bathroom every two seconds
>Yah space vampires whatever
>Trump sure is great *drinks more whisky*

The perfect follow up to the Alex Jones episode is #668 Jon Ronson.

youtu.be/rUuFMjhRkmU

They spend the first 30 mins talking about Alex Jones and Jon Ronson infiltrating the illuminati.

Jon Ronson is Louis Theroux's Louis Theroux.

I just want a video of Alex Jones talking while "Icarus" plays. Is that too much to ask?

>Born December 16, 1961

That isn't 43.

MOON OF MARS

It's Yiddish I think. Means squished up.

That's not his birthday. It's February 11, 1974.

it means bitching, complaining and griping

No it doesn't. And I'm a fucking Heeb so don't argue

sorry schlomo, it means
NOUN
a person who complains a great deal.
VERB
complain.

He's right, user.
Jon Stewart used it somewhat regularly

>north american
lmao sorry, I'm using the actual proper usage of the word as used in Israel

Etymology[edit]
From Yiddish קוועטשן (kvetshn), cognate to German quetschen (“crush, press”).

Yeah, never mind, I just realized what you did there.

I wonder why

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

He was being rude and moronic the whole time. Joe is trying to pick Alex's brain in a calm and collected way and Eddie keeps butting in with "SAYS WHO" like a dick.

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

my fucking GIGASIDES

SMASHIN THAT PLAY BUTTON.

I don't get it, this man openly insults the god emporer and questions his infallible wisdow yet you accept him? Why is no one autisticly screaming cuck at Joe non stop?

Plus Edgy Brah said he likes trump and we should give him a chance. He's /our guy/

Eddie Bravo has the pompous ignorance of a 17 year old that just watched Loose Change. The guy is literally retarded. Watch the Fight Companion podcasts it usually ends in Eddie reeling off random conspiracy theories, while Bryan Callen tries to get Eddie to think rationally. Meanwhile Schaub the meathead attempts conflict resolution without his fists, trying to use that little swollen CTE damaged brain of his, which you can tell does not end well. Usually Schaub will dribble out something about both of them being 'wong', which Joe tries to get them back on track while Eddie anecdotally accuses everyone of being 'in on it' and backs himself up into a corner until the show ends early

Every time the back and forth between Joe and Alex started to build momentum he yell something stupid into the mic and derail the convo. He kinda ruined the ep.

Maybe your view of the average supporter of his eminence Trump has been shaped by the fake news media

Holy shit is this real?

Jordan Peterson. It's a must.

It means he's a kike.

*quotes every post in this thread*
PFFFT, WHAT DID BUZZ ALDRIN TELL YOU THAT
LET ME TELL YOU Sup Forums, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SPACE

Bill Burr's are good. They're a little weird because Bill's there to plug his stuff and sometimes you get the feeling he doesn't want to be there. You still get great, real great conversation. In his most recent one (before his last, disappointing, special) he wears a leather coat which Nia obviously picked for him and he praises her, and she's so funny, and she knows me so well. It's offputting. From him especially. But he seems to enjoy her so good for him.
Dan Blizerian's one is surprisingly really good. The millionaire who posts pics of him grabbing supermodel titties and shooting guns on his snowmobile on Instagram. He's pretty interesting and down to Earth. I'd only heard about him before, and he's unlike what people say. Just a guy who gambled his way into fame and lives like a pure hedonist, but still sees the schtick from the outside.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zah7alAm24

even the god emperors court needs a jester.

seems like you have a premade mental image of your enemy and are trying to stick darts to it even after you were forced to admit that they won't
let go of your ego

but my view of trump supporters has been shaped by months of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>that feely feeling feel when fourteen-eighty-eight ethical veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest

vocaroo.com/i/s0eUOpgsQnzm

>There is a war going on between tall handsome CIA operatives and pot bellied pedophiles

Alex Jones is aware that he's fat as fuck, right?

but why an enchilada specifically? does it have a simbolic meaning in mexico?

Thank you for this.

I dunno why nobody ever says big empanada/quesadilla/tostada/tamale/taquito/taco/burrito

why don't you fucks speak yiddish instead of that archaic hebrew mess?
Yiddish is far more superior to Hebrew, no offense mods.

cuz an enchilada is long, and it's sort of humorous, and it's foreign. it's a dumb expression

quora.com/Whats-the-origin-of-the-saying-the-whole-enchilada-Whos-ever-seen-a-half-enchilada-anyhow

what about a big chimichanga?

>Well, these are succulent hot dogs
>Pffffffttffffftt
>How retarded do you have to be? Hot dogs are only like a dollar. How did Obama spend $65,000 having them flown from Hawaii to Chicago? It's impossible. If hot dogs cost a dollar, and a commercial plane ticket costs like 600 dollars, the grand total should have been like 601 dollars. Clearly, the truth is that he was talking about gay hookers. The President of the United States of America can't be heard openly talking about gay hookers, so obviously he'll use a code word. And what better code word could there be to throw the people of the scent of your insatiable appetite for giant meaty dicks in your mouth than "succulent hot dogs". How retarded do you have to be not to understand that. How retarded do you have to be?
>How
>Retarded
>Do
>You
>Have
>To
>Be

Yes, Eddie. How retarded, indeed. How very fucking retarded.

I laughed at that when I heard him say it. Then again, he isn't in the CIA, (I think) so it isn't a self-incriminating statement, even if it is a silly and presumptuous one. I'm reasonably sure that not every paedo in existence is an obese, or even overweight person. That's statistically unlikely. Maybe imagining that there are fit 10/10s out there who would still rather diddle unripe skiddles is too disturbing to most people.

explain 65 THOUSAND dollars spent on hotgods then
explain michelle obama

I worked in a highly funded government facility for years, if someone told me we spent 65,000 dollars on hot dogs I wouldn't even blink.
The amount of money we went through was insane, the mark ups by the contracting companies supplying the facility was insane.

The Jordan Peterson one changed my fucking life. I got my shit together because of this guy, he knocked it out the fucking park for three hours straight. He touches on Political Correctness and where it comes from, before ending the final hour with a big talk about how he reconciles his scientific beliefs with his religious ones. You may disagree with him, but you'll come away with a new perspective on a lot of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

>explain 65 THOUSAND dollars spent on hotgods
Having gourmet hot dogs prepared and the chartered on a private jet halfway across the world to be consumed by an enormous banquet of high ranking government officials sounds like pretty expensive proposition. If Donald Trump can rack up 10 million dollars in travel expenses in three weeks, 65 thousand dollars for a fancy party doesn't seem all that unbelievable.

But to throw a question back at you, why would he use the code word "succulent hot dogs" to cover up his gay prostitute habit as opposed to something that doesn't sound like a fucking SNL sketch highlighting the absurdity of the situation? Again, how fucking retarded do you have to be.

wow what a sanctimonious stupid douche that one

Then watch joey diaz podcast with theo there he has even better storys..i don't want to spoil it I'm just saying "taxi driver"

No he was not..he did exactly what normies would do and that gave it the little extra credibility or whatever

>tfw when normies autistically whine about SAI programs

because no one was supposed to read those things
he couldn't write "oh i thoroughly enjoyed those succulent dicks the other night" but he wanted people to know what he was talking about
just like i can call you a newfag and you'll know instantly what i'm talking about and the implications of the word in the context of Sup Forums, but people new to Sup Forums can still figure it out

Peter Schiff
Gad Saad
Mike Baker

how did it change your life specifically?

>he couldn't write "oh i thoroughly enjoyed those succulent dicks the other night" but he wanted people to know what he was talking about

Why not? Nobody was supposed to read those things. You're literally saying he had to code it, but he also didn't have to code it. Like I said, tremendously retarded.

I used to be a Ponykin, but he showed me the error of my ways.

so maybe I just caught this way late because Im a dumbass, but do you guys think Joe sometimes passes a guest a joint because if the person is under the influence then nothing they say can be held up in court? I think the same idea applies even if a person has a single beer. Rogan may have just been covering his ass since who the fuck knows what alex jones would say

good to know

People ask drug dealers if they have some "time" or even more stupid stuff like "3 blurays"without a specific reason at 3 in the morning and you don't think they would use something like "hotdog" for gay prostitutes ?
You are the one who have no clue at all how fucking stupid people are who think nobodys listens or "get it"

Dude...you are the one who is retarded and you obviosly was never part of something illegal or ..where people talked about stuff without talking about stuff.
It makes no sense for you and that is exactly why people do it

I realized that I'd been living a lie. I stopped being a self-hating NEET, and I made efforts to place myself in uncomfortable situations. Got a hooker, started working out, came clean to my parents about the depths of my depravity and all of the things I'd been hiding from them. My life is a lot better off for it.

do you know what ego is motherfucker? he's the president. obviously he has a high image of himself and is acutely aware of people's perception of him and of his reputation. obviously this is something he has to keep hidden. obviously your subconscious starts treating the subject as something you have to pussyfoot around.
plus it's a little inside joke among your degenerate in-the-know friends. remember when you started discovering your sexuality and made jokes with your preteen friends about a girl's "assets" or "nice personalities she's got there"? sex was still sensitive but something you could be playful with. it was covert.
now i'm not entirely convinced of this obama gay bonanza extravaganza thing. still i don't fault people for asking questions instead of outright dismissing it as "huuurr rrretarded". especially in the context of the other, undeniably weird emails.

Barack Obama is a Harvard educated professor of constitutional law. Regardless of your political leanings, to equate him with some asshole phoning his weed dealer at 3AM asking for blurays without giving any thought to how transparent he sounds is fucking dumb. I'm no fan of Trump, but I would never accuse him of being that colossally stupid.

You're attempting to have your cake and eat it too. Your theory requires him to be paranoid enough to know that he needs to code what he's saying, but simultaneously, and for no reason, that he wants everyone who may or may not read it to know exactly what he's talking about. It makes no fucking sense.

has alex ever gotten the quick rundown?

Bryan Callen is a pedo brah. The Hollywood jews got to him and now he's trying to deny this shit till his day comes. Not saying Eddie isn't a bit dumb too but I believe he has a purer heart

>do you know what ego is motherfucker?

I imagine it's probably the thing that gives someone the retard-strong confidence to speak like Samuel L. Jackson when defending a conspiracy theory that is laughably stupid to anyone who's given it two seconds of thought.

>harvard educated
youtu.be/hsQVqoxix1A

Google obama without teleprompter then you see your harvard educated doctor smartypants