streamable.com/aw9dd
youtube.com/watch?v=aI4iCx7LnbY
youtu.be/ftRoYLzFMKo
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DSq-LhOyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

How did Fox get away with using DC music?

3 words: hella f*ckin epic!

i love le epic quipman !!

ew

>(((leaked)))

EVERYTHING POPULAR IS REDDIT CRINGE XDDD DO I FIT INTO 4 CHANNEL YET??

literally kino

I chuckled

is it uncle ben ?

what the fuck is it from? watched logan until the very end of the credits and didn't see it

That's not a trailer, shit head. It's just a short they put before Logan.

now yours starting to get it. All you gotta do now is go back.

And this is how you make Superman

Take notes, Snyder!

It was at the beginning. Maybe your barbaric-ass country didn't show it.

OP said teaser though

>streamable.com/aw9dd

This was a teaser before the movie. Not part of the movie or post credits or anything akin to that.

WHAT DOES THAT LONG TEXT SCROLL SAY AT THE END?

also what song starts playing when he lays on the dead guy?

arrived a bit late, fug D:

hurr durr

AHHH DEADPOOL IS IN IT SO I LOVE IT

Probably ponied up the license fee to use it.

Rival companies don't care as long as you pay to use their shit

imagine being an adult who gets excited at this sort of stuff haha

i said teaser dingus which it is

youtube.com/watch?v=aI4iCx7LnbY

there's two wait a sec

How does shit like this get higher ratings then something like BvS? Boggles the mind

It's actually good.

Thank you

i mean, deadpool was funny (in places), r rated with some fun gore like the hand growing scene, at least felt different if formulaic. while batman v superman was the same old shit, predictable, MARTHA, biggest miss cast of all time with lex luther and the editing was an absolute fucking mess. This is coming from someone who thinks both cavill and affleck are great in their parts btw

You sound like a faggot or a valley girl.

no worries

What the fuck is a valley girl amerifat?

Whatever you are, fag.

>((((((((((((leaked))))))))))))

Another Red Quipper movie?

BvS tried to do too much at once and failed at doing anything.

Batman is a killer now which completely invalidates everything he stands for.

Superman has like 100 lines, and Lois has no business being in the movie at all.

Doomsday was poorly used.

Wonder Woman was poorly cast and her presence was pointless in the movie.

Affleck was good, Jeremy Irons was good, Cavill was good. Eisenberg had the best and worst scenes of the movie, which they'd made him less neurotic and more disciplined, but I loved his lines. Mercy and Jimmy dying was completely fucking pointless.

Sure thing fat boy

Daily reminder that The Falcon had more lines in Civil War than Superman did in BvS

It's not that either.

How's THIS for a leak?! *whips out weiner and starts whizzing all over the place*

How do they have rights to the Superman Theme? This is FOX/MARVEL, right?

Parody Law

>ben and jerry's

>new leaked trailer lets talk about it
>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

can you not come up with some proper criticism you child ?

Richard Donner directed Superman and he produced all the X-men related movies including Logan. So it couldn't have been that hard to arrange.

Oh shit you are right! Oh them Hollywood politcs. Ya gotta love it.

i lold

They probably paid for it, also all the X-Men movies are produced by the Donner's.

Because Batman v Superman sucks fucking dick?

The Stan Lee rumour seemed way better

Shut up, Tumblr

When was the last time capeshit had an iconic theme? All this does is remind us of how shit it has gotten

>e-enough with the downboats guys l-let's just do some memes okay..

fuckin reddit

The Dark Knight (2008)

they are only showing these in USA theaters son

yes, it is a teaser.

>ass rack in the window
>laughs

HAHAHAHAHA TOO MUCH REDDIT! xddDDxDD

>masters of the universe music because superman too expensive
>sleeps on a dead hobo to true romance music
what did they mean by this?

YOU FOOKIN WUT M8?
youtu.be/ftRoYLzFMKo

Molossus and its future derivatives from Nolan Batman trilogy, and before that probably the X-Men cartoon.

Can DC sue them? Please say yes

Donner didn't produce all X-Men movies, he produced the first one, Origins and Days of Future past.
His wife however produced all of them, including Logan.

wow ahahaha XD so funny!!!!!!

do normies laugh at this stuff because they genuinely think it is funny, or that they are programmed to do what society thinks they should do at all times

cringe

I tried watching the first one last night and holy shit, it was awful. Couldn't make it past the first bar scene. If I was 14 I'm sure I would have loved it.

I literally cannot even think of the theme to the Dark Knight aside from a bunch of technoshit

I don't get it

So it's pretty much every MCU movie?

>literary reference

If Snydercucks have taught me anything it's that this automatically makes the film deep and meaningful.

This was played right before Logan in my theater, formally separated from all the other trailers. Not really a 'leak'.

Marvel outSupermanning DC I can't fucking believe it

Spider-Man

""""""""""""leaked"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

thanks ryan

BvS
MoS
Watchmen

It's going to make a solid billion guaranteed. I'm really happy for Ryan he fought real hard for this shit.

The Avengers
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

how new?

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

How do people find this funny, it comes off as trying too hard. Meta humor is just obnoxious

>How did Fox get away with using DC music?
Warner doesn't own the song, so they paid a royalty to use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DSq-LhOyU

Also three properties (GotG, Xmen, and Deadpool) became famous using pop hits.

>Nathan Summers coming soon

who cares

Not everything but Deadpool is, at least movie Deadpool.

Fucking normie cringe.

Now go back to 9gag newfag

>cringe

HAHhAHAHahaHA

I GET IT!

For those who dont understand let me explain the joke.. you see.

The scene is a parody of old superman movies and when superman used to change into his costume in them. BUT! Deadpool s not your AVERAGE superhero!! Hes a ANTIHERO because he makes penis jokes and kills people!! hahahahahahaaa

Isbit your first day on Sup Forums.
Everything is reddit, nu-males and sjw.

>The guy wears a fucking tank top and a pair of jeans.

wtf?

this truly is reddit: the movie

I'm 26 and you're a liar. Techno shit hadn't permeated a lot of musical and movie-related things until around 2011. The fucking shitty Imagine Dragons faggot band and whatever dubstep is called nowadays became mainstream after that.

I am convinced only teens like these gay-as-fuck modern music styles. Rap/hip-hop is chanting along to shitty over-produced beats with a techno flair, pop is overproduced with techno-shit thrown in, and rock is even pussier than emo. I guess the only thing still the same is metal and punk, but then again the lifestyle and music in that is never-changing. Anyways the only good thing about Trump being president is that all that pent-up emotion towards his faggot-ass means we'll probably get some good music out of it. Reagan years through Bush 1 gave us good electronic-infused music, metal, hard rock, good pop, good indie, and grunge. Bush 2 years gave us entertaining rappers, some memorable pop, and anti-establishment rock (though it got somewhat near pussy-level, admittedly). I have hope for the future.

Op's video is missing the part where Ryan Reynolds is walking down the street in normal clothing, hears the cry for help and says "not in my city!"

>Techno shit hadn't permeated a lot of musical and movie-related things until around 2011

????

It's use in films peaked between 1995 and 2002.

Films in general have fucking shit soundtracks these days.

I meant in the modern sense, with how every other movie and movie trailer has dubstep (or EDM or whatever, I don't follow this faggot shit) electronic shit thrown in. If you want to be super-generalized, electronic aspects have been in vogue since like the early 80s (iirc).

The Dark Knight had like that large loud note in its main theme. I don't recall beeps, distortions, or industrial tones.

Its literally the only type of capeshit thats bearable because its not taking itself serious.

Its literally a step up from GotG.

>Sup Forums loves True Lies because its satire
>Sup Forums love sLast Action hero because its satire
>Sup Forums loves ST becaus eits satire

MAKE UP YOUR MIND CUNTS

It's more of a movie trailer thing and less of a soundtrack trend.

In the 90s it was the actual soundtracks. For a lot of people their first exposure to the various flavours of techno, EDM, house, acid, etc came from film sound tracks of the era.

You would be at a house party in the 90s and some twink would say "yea i am really into techno theses days", and then he pulls out his CDs and it is just 9 different movie soundtracks.

"Oh it's The saint soundtrack again..."
>out comes the saint soundtrack