Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong with her career?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong with her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

redwingheritage.com/eu/EUR/product/mens-footwear/6-inch-boots/6-copper-9111-09111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Act

she's getting older and she will look grotesque

Not method acting in Juno.

i gave her a couple of bucks today

i hope it helps her

>lesbos
>relevant

gay

>ywn buy a cup of Ellen's piss for a quarter (plus tax) (plus tip)

The effects of drinking piss have caught up to her

Doesn't she do the voice for the last of us girl? she looks exactly fucking like her she might atleast be in the new game coming out

That's not true, what about...

Uh.. Michelle Rodriguez...

And Katheryn Winnick!

She stop doing exploitation movies like An American Crime or Hard Candy

Also she started to age like shit which is bad because shes been typecast as the teenage girl next door.

>hey you with the full bladder, get back here!

meth

She's nothing exceptional. There are plenty of other women that an play the '''witty'''' small girl and won't insist on inserting their sexuality.

She not only became an 'out' lesbian, she did it at a fucking conference for Human Rights. Hollywood has no problem with gay actors, though it panders to a mostly conversative audience, it has a problem with 'visibly' gay actors. Its bad publicity for a studio. Same thing happened with Emma Watson, she doesn't get roles anymore

I'd do stuff to her that's related to insertion and sexuality, if you catch my drift

>And Katheryn Winnick!
goes for men

As for OP - turns out that when your role is quirky girl that men think they might be able to date is lesbian and aging in a meh matter, the roles you can play start to shrink.

She did have a nice run for her limited talent.

DAVID CAGE

this
thou earlier i have thought she was extra qt

No, but she did accuse them of "using her likeness" for the character of Ellie from TLOU

Coming out too late.

act

I-is she filming something? What the shell is happening here?

pls no. the current actor is fine.

she's destroying herself

act

ACT

Anyone know what kind of boots those are?

>Ellen Page thread
>Guaranteed 5 independent posters popping in to say ACT

Never change tv

>There are plenty of other women that an play the '''witty'''' small girl and won't insist on inserting their sexuality.
There aren't. Name one

The 2000's and 2010's will be a couple of the most shameful decades in our history.

DURN TO YAH

every role she plays is unhinged jailbait looking slut. as long as she stays a cute she will have pedo directors giving her starring roles

old meme

redwingheritage.com/eu/EUR/product/mens-footwear/6-inch-boots/6-copper-9111-09111

Beauty and the Beast is still in theaters RIGHT NOW

I think she is very cute and you guys are incredibly mean.
She always preferred indie to mainstream so now that she made bank she only does what she likes. I think that IS a very respectable path to go and wish her all the best.

thanks boss!

all i see anymore is her videogame character getting fucked in 20 positions

np

the point is it was part of many actresses' persona and then they matured she didnt

>Ellen will never be you're best friend in high school where everyone is like Man you two should date and it's kinda awkward but you're both happy and actually want it and one day at her place she kisses you and you start dating and everything is all happy and sappy until highschool ends she grows up and you don't so she leaves you crushing your heart but after some time you're happy you experienced it and wish her all the best
What were those reasons to live again?

I look LITERALLY like her, except I like boys

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Damn, nice quads.

Please be my gf!
I mean it.

Feet?

>Sup Forums still loves Ellen
No better feeling in this world 2bh. Any oldphams still here with whom I waifuposted her years ago?

Why?

How do you go from this...

You serious nigga?

Maybe Ellen should do a sequel to Whip It. Think Barrymore's doing anything?

It's not her doing the voice, but I thought the same exact thing when I started playing Last of Us. Impossible to deny it. Same hair and everything, same voice, same name.

>it's another "user roleplays as an Ellen Page derivative and gives me hope that I will meet a nice girl like that someday" post
God bless.

Yes

I think they were planning on having her voice Ellie, but she leant her likeness to some other game coming out at almost the exact same time and it ended up being some whole legal thing.

Funny that David Cage mocapped Ellen Page and the model looked like a moon faced midget with an extra chromosome. Naughty Dog builds a character from scratch and it's a better Ellen Page than the real thing.

Naughty Dog are very technically talented

She didn't suck enough dick for roles

Ellie is not her. jej

she stopped being the young tomboy lolibait

She started look like old indian woman.

Doesn't work even with your shitty shoop.

what the fuck

She was acting on the other one... beyond two souls at the time so to avoid confusing people about which one was the Ellen Page game she ranted about it on the internet and ND actually modified the model.

They did make the character gay though so i guess one can still tell that Ellen was an influence.

Still the actual actress they used did a great job so i don't think they should switch.

I seem to have missed a crucial meme here.