twitter.com/theecurrentyear
twitter.com/gihenry1993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ibs happenin

somebody watch i promise it's worth it

this is him?

Kenichi Smith?

>80033411
This is the actual cop who shot the literal dindu?

This is literally the police officer who shot him today at the #FalconHeightsShooting Minnesota video by Reynolds
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/750920981892464640

Confirmed

>cop that loved his country
>guy who was redpilled and was legally carrying
>both made mistakes, this isn't about racism, but that won't stop the media

You always hand your license with your CCW license instead of saying "gun".

youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

The channel commented 26 minutes ago, so I don't think so.

PANIC. How is this not a setup...shitttt dumb cop is going to get media all over Trumps ass. Is Hilary going to be president? Are we officially fucked?! Please tell me this is not the cop

HAHAHA. He seems to autistic to be let in the police. You know what to do lads. Get on twitter and link his youtube.

Just like the Sam Hyde trolling we do on Twitter

This is NOT the cop but we used the opportunity to blow up this honorary aryan's YouTube channel by making this video trend.

The comments on the video are hilarious as so many shitlibs and BLM think it's him. This cop is in Texas and the shooting happened in Minnesota

What the fuck! This is hilarious but depressing at the same time.

He's responding to all the comments XD

If BLM want to taken seriously.
they have to gonna kill this guy.

He's a fucking national hero. Give this man a medal.

It isn't.

>Is Hilary going to be president?

i am so blown away when i come to Sup Forums that people here apparently actually think the presidental race wasnt already decided months ago

OP is the channel owner. He's here shilling his video for views.

*years

it's easy and cowardly to take the negative position because it costs you nothing

i've been to the Trumpen Fuhrer's rallies and we're going to win

i mean, that too. i told people it'd be hillary in 2013 and i told people i didn't think the republican party could field an electable candidate, again.

actual analyists who get paid for this shit must have known like 7 years ago.

Can you replace Sam with Jet Li.

naw my twitter name is twitter.com/theecurrentyear

>We need to keep these C00000NS under control
Stopped watching there. Fuck off OP

cringe

This guy is Amazing. God bless.

thats not him

wait is there actual anti-racists on Sup Forums

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do asians (especially chinese) look like such potato down syndromes?

Gay people, too

His voice cracking texan accent is gay as fuck.

We're at 295 retweets right now

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/750920981892464640

Trolled the fuck out of these niggers

go back into the ovens fags

found his twitter twitter.com/gihenry1993

XD

Patriotism on another level

oh this ain't good, gents

I have him on Kikebook. He's awesome.

Laughing in first 15 seconds and 30

He just released an official statement

It's gonna half backfire in a generalized attack on all asian on the part of BLM.

he posted this on Kikebook last month

lulz
This brings back memories of the good old days.

This is too perfect to not be a false flag.

IT'S GOING TO BE HAPPENING

We better start a gofundme to hire protection for this chink.
I feel bad that his life is about to be ruined. I think he is in the service too.

This is funny and all, but you realize he just ruined Trumps campaign, right?

Why would a guy with Texas flags and a cowboy hat be living in Minnesota?

Hang on, that's clearly not him.

Why do niggers think azns arr rook same?

he isn't

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Dude it's 2016, Niggers can't afford internet. They juse need more money for internet and programs. Then they need money for food, welfare, electricity, water, shoes, deodorant, shirts, jeans, socks, underwear, drugs,silverware, plates,bowls, toys,electronics,sofas etc.

I cant even tell if this is satire or if he's just doing this for attention like Evalion

Cringe

I couldn't read it all, but he's right, it's not racism. It's a police problem. Based Asian of Liberty.

Guys, this Philando guy was a good guy
he might've even been a Sup Forumslack judging from his facebook posts

This kid went to my uni and was in the face book group for the school.

All he would do is shit on liberals and pose with his guns shit was funny because cucks would get triggered so badly but he was getting annoying Tbh.

its easy to take the negative. But we need to realistically start planning the resistance. This Trump thing is a waste of time.

>The channel commented 26 minutes ago, so I don't think so.

Who cares? People need to think that it was.

I don't know how to properly respond, but I got a damned wide smile on my face right now.

Wish I could be him tbqhwyf

i wonder what kind of chinese he is. i bet korean.

How can one man be so based?

Are you sure he's not trying to be sarcastic and mocking the South?

He sounds like Kahn's Asian boss from King of the Hill.

I think it's safe to say the sooner the "alt-right" dies the better. It's just sad to watch now.

t. Abu Cody al-Amriki, white convert, feminist, black nationalist, and moderator of 6 subreddits

i love this pasta

For a second i thought he had a Polish flag and i was thinking "asian from Poland?"