GANON?

GANON?

Tell me about Ganon. Why does he wear the snout?

DOCTOR BORVILLE I'M ZELDA

>tfw the newest Zelda you've played is Twilight Princess despite Zelda being one of your favorite franchises growing up
Are the new ones even fucking good? I've replayed OoT and MM a billion times recently and love them. I hear the new ones are all hand-holding bullshit, basically hallway-shooter tier easymode shit. Not that Zelda games ever were too difficult, but they at least allowed for some exploration and required a little thinking.

so its shit right?

What a cute little boy(girl).

Isn't TP the most recent one?? If not its skyward sword and TP was the one right before that so what do you mean?

CIA looks like THAT?!

TP is 11 years old
SS is 6
There where also hand held games.

Oh fuck I thought they had a few more after Skyward Sword. Guess that's why the new Zelda is being hyped so much. Although they came out with their new console, is it still being made for Wii U?

>do a quick google
>Announced in 2013, the game was initially planned for release as a Wii U exclusive in 2015, but was delayed twice prior to its release on 3 March 2017. Breath of the Wild was a launch title for the Switch, and was also the final Nintendo-produced game for the Wii U.

Holy shit, it came out today!? Is that why OP made this thread?! Fuck I should pick it up.

Skyward Sword was at BEST 4/10

If they made it playable with a conventional remote it would have been a 7/10 but the wiimote is so retarded. You just flick it around like a dildo until the thing in front of you dies. Another problem was the enemies being extremely easy to kill. It looks like BotW has harder enemies so that fixes a major problem I have with all recent nintendo games, being too easy. When you fly in SS you also have to constantly realign the remote to the censor since it slowly desyncs itself. SS had a lot of potential but a jew of these problems are so major it ruins the whole game for me.

>tfw Breath of the Wild is unironically the best gamer of the decade

Dare I say it's actually video game kíno

watch it

GANON! I'M HERE TO BARGAIN!

BTOW more like BTFO

They work for the forest imp, the masked man.

Nah it looks like shit and it's too easy. Maybe GotD for children.

>mic-drop to Witcher 3
lel

>mic drop
God I hate normalfags I wish I could kill anyone who uses niggerwords.

All the reviews so far are from huge fanboys of the franchise and Nintendo.
Is there some objective review yet? Can't wait for Jim Sterling to tackle this shit.

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

You're a big guy

For Wii U.

TELL ME ABOUT THE SKULL KID! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

BRAVO SAKURAI

>"I kind of like the idea of being scolded by a woman like [Telma]"
/ourguy/ tbqh

Well i found it to be really empty and the fucking weapons break every five seconds so it becomes a chore to open the menu on the middle of a fight.
It's still fun but it's not worth getting a switch just for it.

Seemed kinda bad on the streams from Sup Forums
>ib4 spoilers

It's the best way to gauge quality.

Looks like the hardest Zelda game in terms of damage taken if you get hit by the enemies. Starting area blue bokoblins do more than 3 hearts per hit killing you in one shot, and did you see the stream of that guy trying to fight that Lynel? Granted he was terrible but he was helpless against it at close and long range.

if you don't main based Dedede you're a fuckin pleb

Wario is also acceptable

>if you don't main meme character you are a fucking pleb
wew