New York has the most Championships of any city with 54, Boston in second with 37

>New York has the most Championships of any city with 54, Boston in second with 37.
>However New York has 10 sports teams, while Boston only has 4, this is 2.5 times more teams. If you adjusted Boston to have 2.5 times more teams they would have 92.5 championships.
>Also if you remove the 30 meme MLB championships New York has, the you're actually only left with 24 Championships
Thereby you can easily conclude that Boston is the best Sports city with nearly 70 more championships than the next shitty meme state, lmao rest of the country btfo.

But basedball is the only real sport, so all other sports are irrelevant

Shut up bitch

>Boston has 4
Bruins, Red Sox, Celtic. Thats only 3

Why would you average it out rather than simply taking the best team in each sport? If you are going to average, why would you take a straight average rather than weighting it based on seasons played? This is bad even by bait standards.

Patriots too bud. Or are you a retard?

I graduated Harvard with a degree in Statistics little cuck.

Err... You forgot one

>NEW ENGLAND Patriots
>Plays in Foxborough

Dont see any Boston there

>New England
Nice reading comprehension masshole, those Super Bowls are as much an accomplishment for Vermont or Maine as it is Boston so they don't count

Sorry you're autistic sweetie ;_;

>claiming Vermonts superbowls
>Y-your autistic

Iron knee

>including those Celtics championships won by the jew Auerbach using the le meme negro strategy

lol kill ur self my man

How many Superbowls does the entire country of Canada have Sweetie? Also NBA Finals appearances? Seems you haven't even had a Stanley cup since 1993 :(

>b-but no championships

Nice projecting. Boston only has 32 titles, Montreal with 1 sport has 24 lol

>24 years since their last Stanley Cup Win :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

>unironically claiming Maines superbowls in a desperate attempt to be better than New York

The abhorrent state of Boston

>Take away the 5 Superbowls and they still have 67.5 Championships :(

>32 championships divided by 3 is ~10
>24 championships divided by 1 is 24

Montreal confirmed better at sports than Boston

Better take out the 4 owls the Gnats won because they play in Jersey.

That's true, they're also gay faggots
Funny how now that America gives a slight fuck about Hockey the Cucknadians haven't won shit in more than 2 decades

>New York giants

Umm sweetie.

>Montreal Candiens
>Actually French Faggots
MAkes me think

>quebec isnt part of canada

I see the American education system is working well

>Quebec isn't part of Canada
Literally every smelly candian wants this tho