/brit/

tarquin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505159725983.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3niyiyOijoY
twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/913523639093514240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he's a child that hasn't tried craft ale
if good beer tastes like piss why does non-alcoholic beer exist?

just got back from the chinky buffet lads

think i managed about 2500 calories

*kills you in one punch*

anyone want a gaynetto?

Love single storey houses.

Lecturer at my old uni was convicted for noncing desu

hate women
not my mum obviously

noncery and academia go hand-in-hand, that's why they're all bloody commies too

hate mums
especially single mums

>Yanks follow you into war

Howling at the delusion

Typo.
Also love how you didn't respond to my other remarks.
You're just trying to pin me as a troll so you don't have to put effort into replying to me.
Fucking idiot I don't really care if you don't like our military and think it's shit at the end of the day the Yanks value it a lot

sue

going to the shop lads anybody want anything?

Iraq was entirely blair mate

don't know you, stop talking to me

I didn't say that I said we follow yanks into war. Also they did follow us into kosovo they used our air force to get their troops in

a beer that doesn't taste like piss

cornetto gf

What about literally every other conflict since the first gulf war

Yanks used our air force in kosovo

Gaynetto

>£9 for 1 Jumbo Sausage, 1 Hamburger, 1/2 Pizza, 1 Pie (Steak or Mince), Chips & Bottle of Juice
that's decent value yeah?

su-lad can you crosslink to the bitch pen webm please thanks

Raspberry split

you think type 45s are being replaced by type 26s but continue to larp that your were in the navy
so sad!

i'm smarter than all of you

take a look at yourself mate

what sort of juice is it mate

*teleports behind you*

The Hindmarsh Island bridge controversy was a 1990s Australian legal and political controversy that involved the clash of Indigenous Australian religious beliefs and property rights. A proposed bridge to Hindmarsh Island, near Goolwa, South Australia (intended to replace the existing cable ferry and service a proposed marina development) attracted opposition from many local residents, environmental groups and indigenous leaders. In 1994, a group of Ngarrindjeri women Elders claimed the site was sacred to them for reasons that could not be revealed. The case attracted much controversy because the issue intersected with broader concerns about Indigenous rights in the Australian community at the time, and coincided with the Mabo and Wik High Court cases regarding Native Title.

"Secret Women's Business", as the group's claims became known, became the subject of intense legal battles. Some Ngarrindjeri women came forward to dispute the veracity of the claims. The Hindmarsh Island Royal Commission found that "secret women's business" had been fabricated. Subsequently, the Howard Government passed the Hindmarsh Island Bridge Act (1997), which allowed construction to go ahead. The bridge was completed in March 2001.

In August 2001, a civil case in the Federal Court of Australia re-ignited the debate. In rejecting claims for damages by the developers, Justice John von Doussa stated that he was not satisfied that the claims of "secret women's business" had been fabricated, although never explicitly stating them to be true. The Ngarrindjeri and their supporters took the decision as a vindication, and many organisations subsequently apologised. Opinion remains divided over the issue to the present day.

Wonder what the secret women's business was...

genuinely curious

how does it feel fucking a blokes arsehole?

intelligence is nothing compared to experience mate

can we all just stop pretending beer tastes nice? literally just tastes like fizzy pisswater, in b4

>b-b-but muh microbrews, you don't drink real beer!

I've tried it all, lager, bitter, IPA, all just the same shit, anyone who isn't a poof trying to be manly would prefer cider or a spirit+mixer

I used the wrong photo sweetie, nice strawman it's good to see you've conceded defeat :) xx

We can talk about China having the biggest rustbucket and rust collecting military in the world if you want?

the north

missing the cute girl with the cute ears and the cute giggle pretty badly

wish i could spend the whole weekend with her

anyone starting to enjoy the lei feng music

might be a maoist now, not sure

*looks at myself*
what?
just means carbonated beverage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505159725983.webm

China is the future

bender

Why does non-alcoholic beer exist then?

Settle down child when you grow up and your taste bits get more sophisticated maybe you'll enjoy it.
Reported for underage

non-stop bangers on Magic desu

Clinton made the call to go into Kosovo

"typos"
"wrong pictures"

ahhhh
yes

feel like kev's making a bit of a comeback. tim's period of dominance is waning.

>cider
Literal coke of the alcohol world. It's too sweet.
You just outed yourself as a working class child
Only tramps and kids drink cider
Yes but they used our air force to get there troops in

the gf and i went camping last weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=3niyiyOijoY

Chinese pop

face like a slapped arse

might put my washing back outside, the rain is off now

but for how long...

Not an argument and strawman thanks for coming to the same conclusion as me :) xx

Yeah you were told to do it, that’s what following is you nonce

tim has been a joke around here for two months or so now, the kids are all brainletposting these days

why are weather forecasts so bad

>the kids are all brainletposting these days

swear to god the radio at work was playing the entire licensed soundtrack for Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix

Remember to get your fruits in lads. Especially on a day like today.

respect them both personally

hes right though even if he meant to post something else by 2030 were doing away with all destroyers in favour of a global combat ship

love crunching down on mandarin seeds

>While the threat of SAMs, both advanced and legacy, poses problems, competitors such as Russia and China are now embracing the possibilities of low observable aircraft. Both have produced prototype fifth-generation fighters, in the Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA (Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation), and Chengdu J-20 and Shenyang J-21/31, respectively, which are expected to lead to operational versionsin the 2017-19 timeframe. It is expected that export variants will follow soon after. These will undoubtedly have a credible capability, particularly when fielded against fourth-generation fighter aircraft, which are likely to form the backbone of most Western air forces for the next 20 years, as well as earlier generations of aircraft that are still expected to have many years of service ahead of them.

guess where thats from

nice one la

weather systems are really complex with hundreds of variables which all affect one another and are constantly changing

at-least our army wouldn't be wiped out in half a day by moldovas army

I can't get my head around students who have been repeatedly told what paraphrase plagiarism is, and that Wikipedia is not an acceptable research source, and that they need to read the book in order to complete the assignments, and still they copy-paste their homework/paper content from Wikipedia, change 4 words, get caught, and say "it was an honest mistake. I misunderstood. I didn't mean to plagiarise."

Plagiarism, ironically, is always "an honest mistake." Nobody ever actually means to do it, so nobody should ever suffer consequences from it, right?

ok thanks

twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/913523639093514240

he looks somewhat calm considering hes surrounded by conspirators, maybe hes starting to recover

that banana looks like a willy lol

>that backdrop

need to play RDR now

tim's computer seems to be fixed now so he's returned to ""normal""

I cannot fathom students who have been told multiple times what paraphrase plagiarism is, and that Wikipedia is not an acceptable research source, and that they actually need to study the source material in order to complete their coursework, and still they duplicate their homework/paper content from Wikipedia, alter 4 words, get caught, and say "it was an honest mistake. I didn't realise. I didn't mean to plagiarise."

Plagiarism, funnily enough, is always "an honest mistake." Nobody ever genuinely means to do it, so nobody should ever get punished for it, right?

China only has 8 j20s, Russias isn't finished their fighter and the shenyang isn't complete yet.
Imagine taking that long to develop a fifth generation fighter. Two of which are direct copies of the f35

or his MK ULTRA training has activated and hes about to take down a top al-qaeda associate

not mad at you just disappointed

palpable atmosphere of resentment and un-love from my mum today about the house

can feel she is going to ask me to do some chores as an expression of her hatred towards me

might do the usual and say "yeah I will do [chore]" then just not do it and say I forgot

can see this post being a hot new gimmick lads

kevposting is like a fine vintage wine. tim's a flashy alcopop, fun, fashionable for a time possibly, but when the pizzazz wears off you're left with something a bit sickly and ultimately lacking class. kev will still be going strong when tim is but a memory.

hiya x

>which are expected to lead to operational versions in the 2017-19 timeframe
>2017-19 timeframe
>2017-2019
>2019
current date: 29.09.2017

excellent post

the fact is that tim is old news and his fade into irrelevance in /brit/'s public discourse was always guaranteed

>While Goldfein used the Nighthawk as a comparison—he probably did not intend to suggest that the J-20’s systems are quite as basic as the 1980s-era F-117.

>Air Force officials have suggested that the J-20 lacks the “sensor fusion” and networking to be as effective as the F-22 or F-35.

Lol "fifth gen"

that's just because he's surrounded by whites
in high wycombe and in the flat spracklen house, it was always indians/pakistanis who were bothering him

I reckon tim's a massive racist

honestly considering taking up ant keeping after watching so many of these ant videos

the season for carpenter ants is coming soon too

see
can't even reverse engineer tech right

anyone played the new COD beta?
I can't even run it on my pc

but we never have any updates on kev
the quality of tim depends massively on his updates
i still find myself wanting to keep up to date with his twitter and youtube, it's exciting

Fancy a shag love?

nah sorry

No Communist Party, No New China

True or false?

might date this girl as i really like her

but I do come to the realization that I'm not allowed to fuck any other girls?

i'll never be able to accept the fact that if I fall in love with this girl and keep dating her that she'll be the only thing I fuck for the rest of my life

fucking depressing. do people in love really not want to fuck anyone else?

bints belong in the kitchen or on the cock, simple as

see

I liked old china better

Is it an open beta?