Stranger Things: Season 2

Are we excited for this?

yes

>PUNCH PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH IN THE FACE
No thanks

I wanna cuddle with eleven.
Nothing sexual, just starlight up cuddling and sleeping all day long tbqh.

Yeah, I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in months. Hopefully when this comes out I can turn it on and pass out instanly

I'm not, I didn't get the first season, it was just bad and dumb.

not sure if I want a sequel or a whole new plot

I am. However, it's becoming pretty popular, so the Sup Forumstards will feel obligated to cry into their neck beards and declare it both plebian and shit.

Yes, and allow me to explain why...

faggots make me miss footfags and cunyposters

I

JUST

LOVE

HIM

SO

FUCKING

MUCH

Christ, you people disgust me.

His shirt says it all. He's just so majestic

Go to bed, Nick. No one likes you.

im excited, season 1 was some of the best tv ive seen in a long while

i agree

love finn, but something tells me if anyone of those kids turns to a life of drugs, its him

Who are the girls and who are the boys on that magazine cover? I can't tell which is which.

>love finn, but something tells me if anyone of those kids turns to a life of drugs, its him

He's far to grounded for that.

i hope so, but watching the way he acts on social media and with his home friends scares me a little

Finn likes Nick.

Nah, it's gonna be shit. It's popular now.

No, Finn pities Nick. There is a difference.

>watching the way he acts on social media and with his home friends scares me a little

You scare me a little user. They run local news stories about people like you.

you make me feel the way i imagine others feel about cunnyposters

are you trying to be as degenerate as possible?

He'll be fine. Drug abuse is a symptom of boredom and malaise, Finn is too curious and active to be bored. If acting doesn't pan out he'll move into music or filmmaking or any other of his myriad interests. I worry more about Millie, to be honest. She's being hit with the starlet wunderkind treatment by just about every publication and media outlet out there, and that's dangerous. Remember, there was a time when Lindsay Lohan was thought of as a smart and talented kid actress with a bright future.

can someone confirm whether this show is reddit

>degenerate

How does it feel to be a walking, talking meme-person? People will look back on you the way we look back on the Branch Davidians.

My baby girl Millie will be fine, don't ever insult her

Why is her shirt backwards?

how does it feel to think of memes first when you hear words?

i meant the words literal definition as in your a fag pedophile, at least regular pedophiles are interested in the proper gender.

The cast is definitely Reddit.
>Le punch people in the face for political opinions.
The show is also Reddit because everything is a reference to 80s kid nostalgia which is the living embodiment of Reddit.

nazi pls go

I don't know, I was kind of expecting the new season to be disconnected from s1 like fargo. I'm kind of worried they're going to fuck it up.

> at least regular pedophiles are interested in the proper gender.

Interesting. One would think a person so preoccupied with the literal definition of words would know that the word "pedophile" has no implied gender qualifications. It must be awful having to live one's entire life as such a terrible meme-person.

maybe you're backwards, fagot

fuck no.
fucking overhyped normie shit.

>TFW your name isn't Nintendo

;_;

Redpill me on this show Sup Forums What is it about, I always see Blacks and degenerates talk about it

It is an elaborate gorilla marketing campaign for eggo waffles.

>Blacks
what? this show is popular with blacks?

>faggots make me miss footfags and cunyposters

here you go, sport.

>implying blacks use Netflix

Probably not.

My black friend kind of liked it but he low key likes a lot of nerd shit

Partly true. It was his baby mama's account. Blacks use Netflix but only one out of 20 of them pay for it

Ok be real with me Sup Forums, do you guys only like this show because pedobait or is the show actually good? I'm thinking of downloading it but not sure it worth...

Pedobait helps, but it is a very good show as well. Best of both worlds

A little column A, a little column B.

you can probably have an episode downloaded in under a minute. Why don't you just find out for yourself instead of trusting other people opinions?

Why are those called "tortoise shell" glasses. I always assumed it was because of the shape, but I guess it's because of the color? But, like, why? What fucking tortoises look like that?

for me, it was because it was actually just really good when i first started watching it, i wasnt even born in the 80s but it got me emotionally attached to the type of life and childhood those guys had back then, i never rode around the neighborhood on bikes with my best mates and after watching the show made me wish my childhood was like that, less electronics, consoles and games and more adventures outside

then about 3 quarters of the way through i started like it even more because of column a.

and thats how i became a degenerate

Its good at the start the rapidly goes downhill

I literally only watched it because of Eleven

so you saw a poster or trailer of the show, decided, that girl looks cute, ill watch this show? isnt that investing a lot of time into something for little to nothing?

All of them? Have you never seen a tortoise before?

Clearly it wasn't

What is this

I think its a millie

CUTE!

I've seen several. None looked like that.

Millie will be fine.

Nah, it's nice to see a sci-fi series succeed instead of ghost or paranormal bullshit. But at the same time, Stranger Things is too memetic.

Well, I doubt every single normie out there who loved this show wanted to fuck the kids.

>stranger things
>not paranormal bullshit

are you literally retarded?

MORE LIKE STARNGER MEMES

Kek

Why did Finn stop posting Scopekinos? Life isn't fair.

CUTE!

Why is there no more /stg/? Where did everyone go?

They killed themeselves.

they got busted by whatever branch of the FBI deals with online pedophiles