Let's settle this Sup Forums

Let's settle this Sup Forums

Traitor or Patriot?

strawpoll.me/10686336

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oL7PSlUuWPs
youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most patriots are traitors. Look at the founding fathers.

this. honestly you need a both category.

Traitriot

patior

I'm on the fence.

I would say patriot for the reason Obama pretty much expanded the Bush-era wiretapping and has political hacks running the government. They have powerful technology and they most likely don't know what they even have.

And I do not trust that man for that reason.

Why not both?

Since he's living in Russia, does that mean he's snowed in?

I'm glad he did what he did, but his relationship with the Russian government is pretty fishy.

Did exposing the NSA harm America?
Does the NSA even accomplish anything?
How many terrorist plots have been foiled due to the NSA's data collection?

Classified.
Classified.
Ask again later.

Traitor. Like Trump said, this fucking faggot SJW leaked government documents and ran to Russia.
Fuck him
How can Republicans call Clinton a traitor, but then turn around, and say this man was a hero

He's a hero.

If he didn't expose the NSA a future "liberal" president would have used it to get rid of our freedom of speech.

Bless that man

Looks more and more like a traitor daily. Like Soros is writing his tweets

youtu.be/oL7PSlUuWPs

CARLOS

BASED man.

Now I'm more paranoid but God bless this good man.

It's a disgrace that he didn't get a presidential pardon.

Too early to tell.

At first I thought he was a patriot, but his recent comments seem to suggest Russian spy.

seriously? what has he said? what links does he have to Russia other than living there?

Probable NSA plant|agent.

edward pls

thread's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA

He's a CIA plant. If he leaked info (((they))) didn't want leaked. He would be dead. It astounds me how people don't see that.

Innocent of All Charges. There was no malicious intent in his actions. It would be impossible for a reasonable prosecutor to find probable cause. I believe he made some mistakes, but there shouldn't be any charges.

Bullshit, he dodged them masterfully. Just random luck that they managed to stop him when he reached Russia.

He's both. He exposed a massive violation of the Constitution and attack on the American people. Unfortunately he did so by defecting to a foreign power.

He should be shot if the US ever gets their hands on him, just to uphold rule of law, but they should never get their hands on him.

>Rule of Law
I bet Russia learned far more from Hilary.

I think it was really cool what he did, but ultimately it was a useless gesture and caused more trouble then it solved.

But again, appreciate ideals, but his naivety is/was somewhat laughable.

>He's both. He exposed a massive violation of the Constitution and attack on the American people. Unfortunately he did so by defecting to a foreign power.
Countries weren't exactly queuing up to allow him in.

Kind of ashamed our government didn't allow him asylum. But sandniggers, oh sure we'll take a million.

False flag.

Controlled opposition.

How is this not the first post?

FPBP
/thread

>implying he couldn't have an "accident" in Russia

He's controlled opposition. Plan and simple. It's the only reason he is alive.

She should be shot too. We're not talking about her though.

Meh. He revealed a project that violated the 4th amendment of the constitution but he also defected. I'm personally leaning more toward patriot.

Hero.

Exposed how corrupt our government has become.

Without him we would know nothing of the massive spying and blatant violations of our law.

Why bother? He's already done all the damage he's going to do. Killing him when he's under the Kremlin's wing is just going to cause a diplomatic incident for absolutely no gain. Not to mention make him a martyr for anyone potentially like him.

Who said anything about killing? I said "accident", and the fact that hasn't had an "accident" yet is proof that he didn't leak anything (((they))) didn't want leaked. He's controlled opposition.

Both.

Technically traitor, morally patriot

Neither, just an extremely careless guy

>"accident"
>implying that people are going to fall for that

Ultimate madman

Traitor. If he only released info about the NSA spying program than it would be debatable. He is a dirty fucking traitor that deserves to be shot. I can't wait until Trump assassinates him.