>one hundred million angels singin'

>don't watch this because it gives you the fee fees

how childish of an opinion is this?

>Everyone I know goes away in the end

:(

>"Harder daddy."

:-/

>This is what it feels like...

>This was the happiest day of my life... and I don't deserve it.

I didn't cry cuz I ain't no bitch, check em

>Don't want to go the theater alone again, specially for capeshit

>Sup Forums tells me this movie is cunnykino

Help.

It honestly wasn't capeshit. It used the idea of the x-men universe as a prop to tell a good story, not as something to support the whole film.

You owe it to yourself to see this movie. It's really good.

Is this a meme or is it really a good movie?

it's a good movie

I watched it today, and I really enjoyed it. I haven't seen any of the other X-Men movies that came before. I'd imagine that it would be better if you grew up with the other movies.

truly this was the most moving part of the movie, Stewart-Jackman interactions where all great

It's the best Western of the last two decades.

Logan and Xavier die

This.

Also the action scenes managed to be really entertaining without being over the top. If anything Wolverine´s fighting was sort of clumsy (with good reasons behind it, i know).

I really loved that opening scene where he fights those four muggers. It really emphasizes how far he's fallen.

> after giving their eulogy, laura walks back over to logan's grave
> she tilts the makeshift cross so that it resembles an X before she leaves in peace

okay, that got me more than anything else, sleep tight wolver

Why does going to Canada fix everything?

I thought it was mentioned they got asylum.

In any case both of the lead guys on the project got killed as did dozens of goons, I think we're supposed to think the project is just done for. Since it was primarily being pushed by that one scientist guy.

;_;

The scientist guy was irrelevant, but i chuckled at

>Your father did this to me.
>Hummmm yeah yeah.
>Also i think i killed him.
>Hmmmmmmmmm yeah okay.

Daddy

I think they could have had him survive, setting him up as a villain for the group of kids.

But then again, it was satisfying to see Wolverine just flip out and shoot him.

HARDER

I think that was the best scene. It really solidified just how fucking done logan was with everything. Fuck claws, fuck rage, fuck you. Blam.

Movie was amazing if you cheered for the humans the entire series. Fuck the mutants.

His son will likely become Mr Sinnister and factor in to Cable's story in Deadpool 2: Deadpoolier

LE CAPESHIT EBIN HEROOOOO

LOGAN IS LE E BIN WOLVERINE HEROOOOOOOO

LE MUSCLES UPTVOTE ON REDDIT HIS EBIN PHSIQUE

OH YEAJ

HES REAL COOL CLAW MASTER

POWERS!!!!

I PRESS THE BUTTON FOR EBIN LOGTAN POWERS!

OMG SO SAD WHEN MY HERO DIEDDDDD
FROM THE COMIC

BOOOOOOKs

YO WHATS UP? REDDIT? HAHAHA IM KIDDING

youtube.com/watch?v=HGUSsyJ-oSc

What if all the evil scientists were all one family? The doctor from Cap America, the Wolverine doctor, and this one are all just extended family.

It's the most human and realistic capeshit ever made.

Would you say it's better than TDK?

No it's not

The standards are so low for capeshit that I suspect this movie is actually average at best.

Way better. It finally "gets it" and realizes what does and doesn't transfer to live acting without seeming weird (like a fucking batsuit).

I think they're different kinds of capekino so it's too hard to call.

I like more TDK because it's more epic and because of the charisma of the Joker and it was very realistic compare with other Batman movies but Logan is very very realistic more than TDK, with all the social and eviromental issues, the dystopic future, etc.

then what is faggot fucker

Punished Logan gave me so many feels that seeing him die was a relief.

No Country for Old Men, you worthless fucking pleb.

For once OP is not a faggot.

Caliban will be one of the villains in the New Mutants movie.

It will be a clone. That is why the scene was added making sure to harvest his DNA.

I didn't cry at all

I guess it only works on beta males

But the scientists were all dead.

>cunnykino

Don't worry, there's a solution, and it involves ending your own life at your soonest possible convenience

Only the lead guy. The people all working in the old school gym are alive.

But the villains were so weak.

I liked X24, but only because he was cool, not for his character. Everyone else was just dull.

she is so fucking cute, nice movie btw

This movie made me want a daughter instead of a son someday. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh0jccoWMWQ

A good movie, just got home from watching it, shame that the "vibe" will be destroyed by the future sequels of the x-men saga.

im fearing they try to repeat its success by using the same depressing gritty style again and again and ruin what made it special in the long run

but its great they managed to make such an entertaining movie without turning it into a quipfest

Happens with every single "last harrah" nowadays.

It's sad, but what can we do other than not watch.

I went to see it today and can confirm.

What i fear is that they will go back to the PG style of X-Men movies, with a new Wolverine and new cast.

It's your average James mangold film

Only with more western and diversity subtexts.

>movies but Logan is very very realistic more than TDK
lol no

Logan...had a hard life...he needs some time to rest.

This
>When she started speaking Spanish outta nowhere

I laughed when the snot came out her nose

isn't it past your bed time son?

How the fuck was this set in a "dystopian future" when it looks like fucking everyday-Las Vegas.

I was expecting 'Children of Men' kind of dystopian future.

the movie made me feel depressed as a mother fucker, as a comic book fan and wolverine/ Hugh Jackman fan seeing Punished Logan hit me in the feels hard.

16 long years.
The only true wolverine.

When your race is decimated, diluted, and dwindled to near extinction, any future is a dystopian future.

Just got back from watching it.
Yes. It's a good movie.
Not just "good by capeshit standards", no, this is a legitimately great fucking movie.
I mean sure it does kind of fall apart in the third act but for the most part this is a great movie. It's restrained, it's simple, it has nuance, there is barely any formulaic capeshit, Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart are fantastic, even the girl that plays X-23 isn't actually bad.
I mean, fuck, I'd actually call this genuine capekino (and I'm jaded as fuck when it comes to the Fox X-Men movies, especially those starring Wolverine).

>How the fuck was this set in a "dystopian future" when it looks like fucking everyday-Las Vegas.

It's fairly subtle, and partially the point of the black rancher arc.

>driverless trucks
>massive threshing robots harvesting corn en masse for corn syrup
>crooked cops working with big corn to buy off all the land by hook or by crook
>Dr. Donald admitting at the end that they used the genetically modified corn to fuck with human genetics

Also everyday Las Vegas is a dystopian future

He's seen the world change multiple times

is mc ride an x-man

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Yes and logan was also weaker so him fighting really powerfull mutans would be overkill.

X-24 was practically a baby and logan could barely handle him(X-24 needed the green serum to heal from a head shot when Logan naturally would heal that shit a,most instantly in his prime)

no

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YUHHH

>Laura...Laura...
>Daddy...

What happened to all the other mutants did they die?

I appreciated it because that's how people actually look when they cry.

The pierce guy poisoned the water killing the mutant gene.

>tfw

;____;

I thought it was great because it makes it clear she was actually crying.

I meant like the other x-men or magneto etc

Xavier killed at least a few of them having a seizure. The radio mentions it and it's what he's talking about later right before he gets stabbed.

>I DON'T LIKE THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE CORN SYRUP THAT TURNS THE FRIGGIN MUTANTS DEAD

I had some issues with it, but overall it was a good movie.

I dislike how they went from trying to raise mutant kids to creating a perfect clone of Wolverine in the span of ten years.