This show has god-tier cinematography

This show has god-tier cinematography

Almost every shot is stunning, even when nothing is going on. Matt sitting next to the priest on a bench, matt standing in a courtroom, matt sitting in a courtroom, his apartment, so many shots i'd hang up on my wall if i was the Kingpin. Even the scenes with average looking extras are interesting to watch. It's shadowy and dark yet still rich in color.

Snyder-scissorers btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhTq9MtTiXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then why are you posting the immensely inferior season 2?
s1 was literally goat and had the best finale ever

youtube.com/watch?v=rhTq9MtTiXI

This show is boring as fuck and Matt is the least likeable character in the entire MCU

Jessica Jones > Luke Cage > Daredevil S1 >>> Daredevil S2

>capeshit
>anything god tier

How entry level can you get?

>then why are you posting the immensely inferior season 2?
Was it really? Most complaints I've seen about it are from fedorabeards crying about ninjas making it lose all "realism". The same idiots who pretend to be comic book fans for nerd cred.

>Luke Cage > Daredevil S1
Shut the fuck up, retard. That shitshow was produced by the studio that made agents of shield.
You have your head screwed on backwards, unfuck yourself.

>This show has god-tier cinematography

No it does not. Fucking hell it's not even good for tv and it's the same shots almost every episode like panels in a comic book.

Action scene direction, sure that's good. is pretty fine too. Cinematography is basic and bland.

>Cinematography is basic and bland.
Why are you so incompetent at picking it apart then, Satan?

Agents of Shield is pure shit and it's still better than Daredevil

Shame its plots boring and the female leads of each season bring the show into the gutter everytime they're on screen which is basically all of the time

I watched like cage in the background and it seemed like it ran out of steam after that moonlight guy died

What more needs to be said. I'm not going to spend 1000 words explaining why McDonald's is slop.

You're unequipped to do so, more like.
Aren't you a contrarian little mongrel. What a special boy.

Satan is right. The fight choreography is pretty decent but the cinematography itself is pretty average.

>it's the same shots almost every episode like panels in a comic book.
Wow

Nope. You can continue defending the artistic merit of Daredevil all you want though.

>it's contrarian to have an opinion different than only you
ok

>I say stupid shit but it's right cuz it's muh opinion
Oh wow.

Sup Forums is full of master cinematographers. You guys worked on a lot of everyone's favorite films. Too bad daredevil's cinematographers are more skilled than you and made a beautiful show.

sorry I don't like your show

That long take fighting that leads down the stairs gets my dick hard

I want you to articulate on why, but you keep dodging the question.

Matt isn't likeable. He treated Karen like shit and Electra is an annoying addition. The only scenes I enjoyed of the second season were with Punisher.

Cinematography is fine you autist I just think Matt is a worthless character and the show has weak villains

I don't think being a slut makes him unlikable, but whatever floats your boat.