Is this the best video game of all time?

Is this the best video game of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k92WmfRrqIw
youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7BGnlTZmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QZN90BMB05g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Yes"

impossible to play because of tremendously dated graphics

Was until the new Zelda came out today.

go ask Sup Forums

Is that Ocarina of Time?

This is the worst post currently on Sup Forums. Enjoy it, folks.

10 is better

the game is good enough to pull you into its world regardless
and the prerendered backgrounds are anything but dated

How much crying about Tifa's tits would there be if the game came out today?

it looks like shit how can you even argue. ff8-9 look fine, but 7 looks ridiculous

i tried multiple times to play it, but had to drop it due to atrocious graphics

>implying anyone on Sup Forums plays video games

You have to be atleast 18 years old to post on the ebin 4chen.

ff8 was my first ff and it might be my most amazing videogame experience

I loved ff8 also but storywise and character development it doesn't hold a candle to 7

youtube.com/watch?v=k92WmfRrqIw

No

the actual gameplay doesn't hold up much by todays standards but everything else is great if you can get past the graphics. Very innovative and awesome game for its time

It's a game that Gen Z will never understand what makes it special

Balamb garden, fisherman's horizon, waltz for the moon and blue fields are goat

If you stay at low levels the game can be quite rewarding and the materia system allows for great combos which is tons of fun

Nah that's not Shrek 2 for Gamecube.

The Extreme, The Legendary Beast and The Man With The Machine Gun is where it's at.

yeah, that's what I wanted to get at. Overleveling in any JRPG like FF7 will unfortunately turn it into a visual novel. Overleveling is really the only thing holding it back from having decent / challenging gameplay

>ywn play FF7 for the first time again

youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg

I've done some low level challenges. They're pretty fun and add replay value to the game.

Reminder that video games are primarily for girls and small children.

This. So many hours wasted.

FFIII (SNES) > FFVII (PS2)

>tfw havent really touched FFVII
>tfw knowing theres a world of magnificent entertainment awaiting me whenever I see fit

feels pretty good

8 is far worse than 6, 7 and 9.

>girls
This is what millenials actually believe.

If you want to further up your gameplay, max out battle speed and keep the ATB on active instead of wait

Overleveling isn't such a bad thing with an active ATB, it almost becomes necessary

Who cares? Video games are literally a woman's domain.

Reminder
This can be used as proof that Sup Forums isn't the problem

>If you want to further up your gameplay, max out battle speed and keep the ATB on active instead of wait

Yeah I always do that. Battles are too slow at normal speed anyway.

What are you doing stop...

Great song, but this is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7BGnlTZmQ

I have actually just beaten FFXV but never played FF 7

>primarily for girls
Fucking kill yourself you young piece of shit, someone should come along and fucking put a bullet in you you stupid fuck.

>m-men can play muh vidya too

Haha if by 'men' you mean 'person who has a vagina' then yeah sure, ""men"" can play video games.

You're what we refer to as a pleb

Pffft.....not even close..
the new zelda is really bad compared to the impact of the old zelda games.
Nintendo fucked up..the ps vita had better graphics 5 years and that ficking new zelda looks dead with its completely bullshit graphics.
And dont start that nintendo doesn't need graphics bullshit..until they made the fucking wii nintendo was always on top with the graphics..nes was better then master system...snes was bombastic against the mega drive..and the n64 zelda was fantastic and could stand against every ps game in that time.
They just fucked up and didn't want to spend the same money on their games then everyone else and leech of their name thats it.

Fucking switch is embarassing and a failure and that comes from someone who got his first nes in 1990 and really grew up with nintendo..

What happpend to video game soundtracks, all these are classic but i would struggle to identify a single piece of mordern day soundtrack

The music makes the game desu

youtube.com/watch?v=QZN90BMB05g

so basically you're saying that "new console sucks because i am used to the consoles that i played in my childhood"

keyword here being childhood you entitled fuck. video games are designed for girls and children. i.e. not you.

Yeah, I don't remember a single track from FF12 and FF13 even though I played both for 100+ hours.

to each his own. I like FF9 more than 8 but think Eyes on Me is a better overall song. Though when the chorus picks up in Melodies of life it's real good shit

Back to Sup Forums

But Sup Forums is a shithole...

No video games suck. I'm Sup Forums now.
Deal with it, nerd.

Best girl coming through.

don't You me if you don't have anything nice to say

yeah it is, powerful stuff

who tf is that. best girl is that bunny thing from ff12

If you're a pedo i guess...

>best girl
>spoiler image
Gee I wonder who that could be. It's not like you'd post the actual best girl

y_ tell z_ to stream

Nah

Actual best girl

No, if you're a pedo you go for Marlene or Eiko.

Would species mix with

sure thing my man

I seem to remember her sisters being hotter.

final fantasy 3 (6) is far superior. if you didnt play 3 on your snes when you were 12 growing up, you didnt have a real childhood. celes is premium waifu material

Its actually tifa

>loyal
>strong as fuck
>funny
>has a personality
>doesn't even really like cloud until the end

>shacked up with a nigger for 8 years
her cunt is going to be wider then a 2 car garage

Wanna see some kino Sup Forums?

/our guy/ Luzbelheim is playing through FF7 8 and 9 back to back with no sleep again. He has the world record times for completion in all 3 games aswell. FF7 just started an hour ago and you're welcome to come get comfy for the next day

like clockwork; the cuck emerges

kys yourself millennial

>loves a woman being fucked by a nigger
>dosent love the women being fucked by a nigger
pick one and only one for a cuck, chief

You are an upstanding african american gentleman and a scholar.
>tfw you first played those nebula missions

Underrated qt coming through.

Game was crap, though.

This is true autism. I'll check it out.

Speed running is the pinnacle of autism.

Is that selphie?

Who fucking mentioned race mixing? answer; you did

Tifa is a prude throughout the game and declines countless chads you degenerate

Final Fantasy runs are still more /comfy/ than your average sanic speedrun. Watching something like this is still lightyears better than watching Lets Plays

No. But it was enjoyable. Im buying a ps4 to play the remake

>ps4

You mean ps5 right?

Whichever.

Kek no. The voice acting is abysmal, literally ruins the entire game.

Never played a Final Fantasy game tbqh

This. Voice acting was a mistake. The nips are terrible at voice acting and the actors all sound like whiny american fags

>countless chads
who, the fucking fat pig don whatever? she clearly was craving barrets dick the entire game, but its ok if you like sloppy seconds.
would you be ok if your girlfriend lived with a black dude for 10 years, im sure you would think nothing ever happened, right?

7 is kino. Its story is better than most modern films. You should try it.

why dont you kill yourself already?

I'm most worried about the FF7 remake strictly for this reason. I really wish they wouldn't do any voice acting for it but I doubt they could get away with it in this era. Even if the VA isn't terrible, it still takes away from the imagination

when someone unshits the graphics, i will

The childhood fags that wanted her were all brushed off.

Barrett doesn't even stay in 7th heaven and uses it as a base of operation only and that only rarely. Fuck off with your cuck fantasies

The graphics are good tbqh. Yeah, the characters look like some kind og lego figures, but that's part of the charm, and the backgrounds are all good.

this is an anoymous image board friend, no one knows who you are, its ok to admit you lust after women ruined by nigger dicks. im going to take a quick guess and say your mother was single growing up and dated a lot of black men? maybe you lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and your bedroom walls connected and you could hear her getting plowed every night? its understandable that it would make an impression on you

Nope that is not what i was saying.
It is what you wanted to hear so that you could "argue"..
And the second part.."pfft"
it was big in the 80s and 90s..the time where i was young..i not only grew up with video games..we grew together..you little fucks only play copys of copys of copys from our original experience and in 2017 the only thing they do is fuck you guys over and over with micro transactions or jokes like the new zelda.

It was not for kids back then at all and ..it was the new shit in the 80s and 90s and everyone played it.

One of my best memorys was playing zelda a link to the past with my dad who's mind was blown exactly as mine.

You young kids on the other hand..you just saw our cool stuff and now want to claim it for yourself..but at the end of the day...you guys are just copying us and now want to claim it for yourself with this stupid "rules" you make up in your head.

>almost 2 hours
I hope swaglorde can justify this

>bunch of threads deleted
>this one left up
Now you're really going to have to fucking justify it

It's not even the best JRPG user... not even the best one on the original PS either.

It is the most popular though and probably the game that opened the door for better JRPGs to reach the west so it is pretty important.

We could say it's the evangelion of Videogames. It is important, it pushed the industry, but it's not the best.