Fuck you Sup Forums

Sup Forums is so fucking bluepilled

how much black on white crime takes place and how many police shootings are there involving unarmed white people every week?

yet this black guy gets shot and you jump all over it like some BLM niggers.

fuck off

Dylan Roof said the exact same thing in his manifesto. Sup Forums is too brainwashed by liberal media and they don't even realize it

I just want to see some niggers riot.

>I'm not Sup Forums.
Congrats, you played yourself.

This, we're just waiting for a #chimpout

I agree.

Most people are just after the chimpout and happening.

Realy? How retardet are you.

Redit raids and you take there subhuman opinions as pol's.

Kill you self.

>I just want to see some niggers riot.
Just this, need some dank new footage of hippy protesters getting manhandled.

>Posting related webm of morons getting rekt for keks

Love to see some attack dogs and fire hoses.

We don't care about the nig nog obviously. We're just waiting for the happening.

It really should be ignored. If anything, every post should have been: I don't give a fuck if it was justified or not.

>mfw I realized 95% of topics on Sup Forums are reacting to things liberals do and say or will do and say.

I feel a Category 4 chimpout brewin', I can feel it in the air, I have seen & heard the canadian geese flying north tonight, that is a sign of things to come

What the hell are you talking about you white nigger

LOL the cop was fucking grinning hard

Are you prepared, fellow Kingsmen of Lord Kekington the Third?
PREPARE THE CHIMP CANNONS!

Can any of you niggers give me the complete image?
Its necesary to redpill some bluepilled tacos.

So whites are 5 times the population of blacks yet black attack whites 5 times more. This just means black people are 25 times more likely to attack a white person than the opposite scenario.

the second there's potential for a real chimp out Sup Forums starts sucking nigger dick

>G-GUYZ THIS TIME IT WAS WRONG R-REALLY

literally who gives a shit?

Exactly, that's the fucking point I'm trying to make. It pales in comparison to Who gives a shit is right.

WOAH
Sup Forums?
GET IT RIGHT IT WAS REDDIT INFILTRATING ANGLO JEW FEMINIST KEK SHILLS REEEEEEEEEE!
You shills are always trying to make us feel bad for nothing!
WE ARE GREAT!
WE ARE UBERMENSCH!

if anything, a massive chimpout is an argument FOR AN ASSAULT RIFLE IN EVERY WHITE HOME

Bu mp

Agreed, I feel bad for anyone truly abused by the police but cases like the one in MN are few and far between. And if this shit erupts into a race war It ain't gonna fuckin matter how I feel. The color of my skin determines my side, that's why it's a race war.

>police have to put down your citizens like rabid animals

Third world nation.

Yes but we have based chinks on our side!

Someone post the full blue picture please.

We're being raided user.
Just post more info graphics

I don't think so, every board on Sup Forums is full of lebbitors at any given time

Nobody on Sup Forums is actually a supremacist.

Yes, fuck niggers, but this wasn't a nigger. This was a law abiding citizen who was black.

>implying police forces function at all in third world nations.

Someone once broke into our grandmas home and stole jewelry. The police officer unironically recommended her to go to the black market and rebuy it.

We have no evidence yet u autist.
Just some awkward screaming sheboon in a vid after the fact

Pretty sure we are just excited for the chimpout.

Incoming brazil webms

>black
>not a nigger

GUYZ I H8 NIGGERZ BUT NOT ALL BLKZ LOL JUST THE BAD ONES

whoa,holy shit,you mean you like good people and hate bad people,that's real fucking deep man!

you're fucking retarded,kill yourself cuck

Felons are pretty much "half" citizens. The Constitution doesn't even apply to them.

You're totally missing the point dumbass. This happens more often with whites than it does with blacks. I don't hear you crying every time a dindu commits crime on a white person or every time a cop kills an unarmed white person. That's what OP is saying, black victims are getting special treatment and it's getting blown out of proportion. Whites getting killed gets swept under the rug.

>awkward screaming sheboon

She acted perfectly in my opinion. Yes the 'calmness' was weird, but she had a cop shaking in panic, knowing he fucked up, pointing a gun at her dying boyfriend. What would you do? What would a white woman do? Scream. Panic. Go crazy. She knew if she did that she would probably get the same treatment her boyfriend did.

I respect cops, but this guy fucked up. The Alton thing was justified, but this wasn't.

I love this meme
>blacks aren't niggers
Just to let you know 90% of the people who use the word nigger here are referring to all people of African descent. Its genetic. Black people and niggers, they're all the same.

based bill

this is Sup Forums tier thinking. Go back. This is Sup Forums. Just because we are better than you at affecting the real world doesn't mean we intend to fuck it up.

>90% of Sup Forums is white trash that think niggerdom is confined to just one race

I think you're confusing this board with either stormfront infinitechan's Sup Forums

I don't even know what you niggers are talking about i haven't owned a phone in 3 years and im giant shut in all i do is work sleep vidya and work on my old truck.

None of you have black friends/co-workers?

I don't trust or allow them in my home unsupervised, but come on dude. This guy wasn't resisting arrest. He was trying to obey the officers' orders and ended up dead. In the video you can clearly see and hear the officer fucked up. He say's "FUCK, FUCK FUCK". The chinese dude fucked up. Shot a and killed a guy in front of a mother and her daughter.

You're suppose to be better than the sjw bullshit.

>Sup Forums posts FBI statics daily

Dang man's youse all so damned blue pilled.

What's red pilled to you? Black Twitter? Facts pulled directly from your ass? A story your uncle Leroy told?

What black guy? The sixty in Chicago? Trayvone? Please tell me Obama died.
You're actually going to have to make an argument if you want anyone here to address you seriously.
Your post looks more like drunken rambling.

you are going to be blamed no matter what

they don't give a fuck about "admitting cop was wrong" it means nothing to them

you're nothing but an evil white male in their eyes,don't forget it

I totally agree with you. I feel like this was just a fuck up that's going to be magnified 1000x, which sucks.

I'm probably going to start actively carrying now rather than leave my gun at home because I'm a bit scared of a chimp fallout.

You didn't actually address the point I made in my comment, so why the fuck are you replying to me

The underlying theme was sympathy and reason. White or black shouldn't matter. A guy was killed by law enforcement unjust-fully in this situation and that was my original point. Regardless whether or not niggers kill themselves on the daily in chicago, these are the men and women that are supposed to protect you, and in this situation it went wrong. I'm not saying fuck cops, I respect the hell out of cops, but have some dignity and know when to put color aside.

I'll ask this? How many niggers have taken a family member right infront of their family. They don't give a shit about us and with the rhetoric that comes from them, I have a hard time finding any sympathy 99% of the time. The cop fucked up but I can understand his thought process.

When niggers riot over drug dealers, felons and other violent apes, I'm not going to have sympathy for some 'good nigger.'

Stormtards go back to 8pol

statistic is misleading because blacks are more likely to bump into a white person when committing a crime using a random generator because whites are the majority. That doesn't mean that blacks actively seek out whites to commit crimes on them. I'd like to see what the statistics for places like the deep south where blacks and whites bump into each other at equal rates, own equal property, etc.

White people don't provide comfy popcorn entertainment when one of them gets shot you faggot.

Irrelevant. I don't give a shit how many of them are seeking out whites or are just opportunists. They'll still committing crimes against whites in disproportionate numbers for the size of their race. Furthermore, most of these stats come from the deep south because that's where most black people live.

>25x and 200x isn't enough
>I need to see more statistics

kill yourself you mentally ill fuck