oh man i just drank like two whole ones of these

what are some good movies to watch drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm1u36T35hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Fawlty Towers

Mousehunt

Watch cartoons. Nothing better than Futurama or early Simpsons while loosened up.

>ingesting literal poison

the big bang theory or something you retard

Close your eyes, point somewhere on the screen, then open them and see what you get.

>Fingers crossed for Paul Blart 2

>Drunk off beer

I remember when I was 14 to OP

Truly the purest of Rodentkino.

>not drinking solely vodka, whiskey or scotch

DUDE

If you drink any more it may as well be Leaving Las Vegas. Its where you are headed.

>beer

vodka is teenage girl alcohol

wrong

Russia is a special case because it's their heating system but in the west the main consumers of Vodka are teenage girls.

>falling for bait

Does that trash even have alcohol? Why would you even get drunk with sugary shit? Are you a grill? Are you near London?

yea

Dam... be carful with that stuff bro (RIP J-bone)

Anyway watch sum funny shit like Hangover or sum deep movie like Inception lol

Ronnell, do you ever watch television?

Do both and it evens out

WEED

WTF now i think alcohol and weed should both be illegal, thanks for the info

LMAO

>inhaling anything but air

Grab a pack of these and watch The Last Waltz next time.

>"I shall be releeeased"

>grows brain cells

>impyling it doesnt

>tips fedora while sipping from glass of single malt 17 year scotch and two whiskey stones

Slow down there OP, your fruity malt shit with give you an early period.

>killing a boar with a sink and a car.

This is some cartoon bugs Bunny shit bro

Nope people who drink high proof alcohol to get drunk love vodka. But you've never been inside a liquor store.

Black Dynamite

I liked this when I was a kid and the soundtrack occasionally comes up on the radio, is it really good or are you memeing?

youtube.com/watch?v=rm1u36T35hQ

I was in line behind a black dude last night, that bought a Steel Reserve sixer and a tall boy of Steel Reserve watermelon. I had no idea they made watermelon flavored beer now. Made me chuckle to see, but I bet the dark complected gentleman is on to something. Probably tastes fucking great.

it's a pretty good movie

You can't seriously be drunk off of two fucking fruity beers, can you?

Repo Man.

Pretend you're a teenager again drinking beer and wishing you were cool enough to be a punk or whatever rebels were called in your era.

>fruity beers
wait... America what have you done?

Vodka in the freezer is shakes and seizures and getting fired alcoholism.

Unless you're mixing it with something you casual

Fuck off

Who here /putginineverydrink/ ?

honestly it just mixes so well with everything better than vodka which always has that distinct burning sensation

What are some good movies to watch on lean?

I just poured up and I'm faded as hell

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck is a fruity beer?

It's """beer""" that's flavored like fruit, in OP's case, lemonade.

Wtf burgers

>American 'culture'

>There's a fruit called lemonade
>Americans actually believe this

>implying you can't possibly get drunk off beer

I remember when I was 17 too user

also

>beer
>taking the bait

>killing a boar with a sink and a car

my fucking sides. russia should invest in reality tv

thrashers king of the road on youtube is best when intoxicated

hey stupid europoor you do realize lemons are used for lemonade right

There is in government, medical and scientific circles no problem with natural cannabis. What there is a problem with is the genetically 'engineered' through selective 'breeding' to create different strands of weed. Shit like 'White Witch' is vastly more potent than regular natural no human intervention cannabis.

THC is literally a mild form of acid, with the chemically different cannabis being in circulation as drug dealers vie to get the trade due to 'more bang for your buck' means that non-fully mature brains can be permanently damaged by regular smoking of this 'harder' cannabis.

Add shit like 'spice' and 'cannabis oil' into the mix and you've got a fucking problem. Legalising weed will take time as the infrastructure to maintain, control and finance such endavores cannot be set up over night. Plus the regularly cited 'it's da joos wanting shekels for paper and pharmacy lol' means it won't happen quickly.

There needs to be decade long studies into the effects of it on samples in the tens of thousands across multiple areas. Most countries in the West have legalised cannabis in some form or another for medical use. In Britbongistan (referring to NHS in picture) it's under the name Sativex, but it's only for MS sufferers.

Weed is rightly controlled. I know the picture is bait and all, but what a shock an illegal substance has fewer deaths lol.

T. joe rogan

>two whole ones of these
>drunk

ah, you're gonna have to drink a SHITLOAD more of those if you want to get drunk. More than in related pic. Unless you're a chick or just not a man yet.

Quit fucking grandstanding. No one could drop more than three or four of those and not be close to passing out.