Is this a nice penis Sup Forums? 22 year old kissless virgin (other than a weird gay experience at a party last year)...

Is this a nice penis Sup Forums? 22 year old kissless virgin (other than a weird gay experience at a party last year), not too ugly though. Finally got talking to a chick on tinder, and we exchanged numbers and started sending dirty pics. Sent her this pic of my wang and she said she liked it but over the past week stopped responding to me. She's in the town I go to college in and I won't be back til August, and she's two years older than me so already is working, so she might just be busy, I'm kinda scared my penis scared her off. I've looked rough our texts again for anything that might have upset her but can't see anything, other than I mentioned I know how to saute snails.

4/10

looked through* dunno where rough came from. Freudian slip, I guess.

Why would you subject yourself to this?

Don't reply just Report and move on and if you must reply remember to Sage

Don't even worry about it, women are highly egoistical - you can never know what scared her off, if anything. It could've actually just been that her cat died so she stopped responding.

>cutfag

ew no

sorry your parents mutilated you

How can I make my penis better? How can I make it the best penis this country has ever seen?

LMAO LITTLE WHITE CRACKER DICK HOW CAN WHITEY EVEN COMPETE

You're awful at taking dick pics.

wrong board, fool

Cut it off and replace it with a magic demon dick like in Overfiend.

I'm sorry too. My mom is from England and didn't want it, but isn't too bright and just went with what my dad said was normal. :p

Fuck, sorry, I've been drinking. I'm used to coming to Sup Forums. Sorry.

>How can I make my penis better? How can I make it the best penis this country has ever seen?

be a nigger

Perhaps she's laughing behind your back that your parents fell for the jew meme.

>drinking the liquid jew
>posting in the wrong board
Bitch, please.

You ever heard of something called a razor

Shave it first fucktard
That's like asking me to rate a girl but covering her in a burka.

Really makes you think.

Your picture is terrible. Camera focused on your goddamned tube socks and shitty flooring from 1972.

Also, your dick is pretty lame.

Girth might be OK. Length is average at best.

Sorry we got jewed

She's half Sicilian, I figured maybe she wouldn't mind the hair being kind of thick.

Rate me goys

MAKE THE PENIS GREAT AGAIN

im sorry you exist

And thank you Slovenian friend.

this can't be real

Microphallus/10

why the fuck is this on pol

I've never done them before that's why I'm nervous. It took forever to get myself hard for that one. I had to go for a walk first.

We're gonna build a wall. A big, beautiful wall. The best part, is that Sup Forums is gonna pay for that wall.

Get the fuck back over the border and don't come back you filthy bastard.

>virgin
>on tinder
They can smell you a mile off. Good luck!

you poor soul may god have mercy on you

>circumcised
Absolutely disgusting

I just got that

there are literally women with bigger clits than that

Worry not, my days of cucking are far from over.

jews ruined his dick.

delete this

that's one masculine pussy

and women with bigger dicks

looks better than mine

fag

damn that looks good but the store is far

You retarded OP, trim your dick hairs, get another angle.

Your dick is alright.

lolwat

what....dude.... what? Thats a guy.

>Sup Forums

YOURE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBOURHOOD MOTHERFUCKER

For gods sake trim your pubes

Suicide/10

a little crooked. I would suggest jerking off with your right hand for a while and see if that straightens it out.

Also post her tits and vag faggot.

You being the type to take pictures of your dick and share with a mongolian cheese board does not help with being a kiss less virgin

You photoshoped that shit, right?

the pubic hair pattern is scrotum like.

If the inside of a woman's leg was like that I'd send {her} to an endocrinologist.

Awww, what a cutie pie! It's like the small comfy pepe tucked and wrapped in the blanket. Like he's hiding!

>Go to Sup Forums so you won't see dicks
>End up seeing dicks anyway

fug

Is that a photoshop? Can such a microdick even exist?

I jerk right handed already, so maybe left now? And sorry I'd feel like a dick if I posted her pics. :p

now I feel like ice cream :/

I feel stupid, but I feel dumb already, can someone explain the joke?

shoop/10
fukin groce

Oh is it race and penis size?

This is my penis, I lost my virginity at the age of 25. I was a kissless virgin up until that age.

That's a very good cock, I'd imagine. You aren't as hairy as me but I guess you shave. have girls ever been put off by your hair? Is that why you started to manscape? I have, not quite an Austin Powers thing, but a tier line from chest to cock. I wonder if my hair/size put her off, though I don't think I'm particularly small. Not big but I don't think there's anything of note good or bad about my size.

tiger line*

Nice pic to wake up to tbqh >:^)

I'm hairy too, I've always trimmed so I don't know. Trimming makes your junk look bigger, and it's more comfortably imho

REPORT AND SAGE

How do you trim properly? Never done it before as you can probably tell. My brother does but I don't like talking to him as he's a fucking douche to me.

how tall are you?

Wait this is a pink board, I thought we could post dicks here lol
I usually post on Sup Forums
Just get a electrical trimmer with plastic attachments.

(no homo)

mods

6'2"

stop ruining everything faggot

for a brief moment I couldn't tell if this guy accidently posted on Sup Forums or if I accidently entered Sup Forums

If you don't know What's wrong with this pic your a retarded autist

Can pol start having r8 threads pls

*you're

The fats gone
Surgical steroids made me swell up like a water balloon

decided i didnt want the three day ban

jesus christ there sure are a lot of faggots on Sup Forums
sage and report

Is that full on boner or flaccid?

This is Sup Forums mate

M-mostly boner. Not full as I had masturbated that morning as per my morning ritual.

Wrong board senpai

It looks fine. No homo or anything. It's a good looking dick.