IT'S HAPPENING!!! FBI RELEASES VAULT 7!!!

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-07-of-07/view

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376

Here are my notes so far: Transcribed a few things, bolded are my comments. This is in no way a thorough reading. People telling you it's all redacted is lying to you. There are things in here I'm sure I missed, and things I'm sure others can piece together that I can't

pg 6: Odd talk regarding CIA, not sure what to make of it.

pg 7: Confidential marketins in email meant personal from SB - That's not what confidential means?

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] provided info about Assad regime met through [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Assad personally and others in govt.

pg 8: -never encountered info considered classified - that is a lie

pg 10: [REDACTED] never discussed deletions w/ [REDACTED] [REDACTED] had no conversations w/ anyone regarding deleting content, nor creation of any PSTS, reports, or shredding of PSTS [REDACTED] unaware of bleach bit - Talking about Paull Combetta (very VIP). So they were aware bleach bit was used

pg 13: No idea who the opening paragraph is referencing.

pg 15: who id PDB? [REDACTED] only person who would print - Whoever that is, it's a lie cause we know the Maid was doing it too.

pg 27: Redacted name: Bryan Pagliano? "JC would notify [REDACTED] a few times a year of attempted hacks] - Didn't they testify there were no attempted hacks?

"JC and [REDACTED] concerned [REDACTED] had too much info, therefore may have had access to communications. - Definitely think first redacted is Pagliano, I wonder if the second redacted is Podesta or Braverman?

pg 34-36: can't make out handwriting

pg 39/40: two explicit references to 7th floor group

Summary:

No one including Hillary seems to remember who ordered the sever

Look, I'm as Trump-loving as any red blooded American but

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>REDACTED

not vault 7 faggot
vault 7 is about antartica

>she
That's a man baby

looks like it's nothing again
when will she be locked up!

>Be illegal immigrant
>Make public speech about how you're an illegal immigrant
>Authorities come to deport you for being an illegal immigrant
>This is horrifying

Are people retarded? I don't keep up with much in the way of news. Did something get put in the water and now people actually think this way?

Maybe all these "she's a criminal rumors" were really just russian lies. I can't believe drumpf would lie to us!

Nobody here likes tv and film

Oh no she's a criminal, it's just that no one can arrest her. Shes powerful enough to murder babies on live TV and get away with it.

The chinese and saudis shill for her relentlessly

Looks like you missed a few threads that aren't related to the board at all that have been up for longer :^)

Do you get paid to crosspost or are you illiterate? I dont understand. Also sage and reported

Until the Left starts calling them 'Illegal Immigrants' they will keep losing. They have no retort when the Right calls them out. Idiots.

Bump for discussion about rule breakers breaking the rules whilst pretending to care about the boards quality

you're silly, the only official statements of the Chinese government when Trump took office was that they were happy he won and looked forward to talking business, then the fake news about Taiwan ensued.

Don't forget that Bill Clinton sent the American navy to secure the strait of Taiwan against Chinese demonstrations of force when he was president.

Its so jarring to see posts like this where the person is so wrapped up in internet conspiracies there would literally be no way to establish a basic reality to build a dialogue upon. I mean just basic things:
Criminal? How?
Shill for saudis? In what way? Cheney bush didnt target saudi arabia after 911. Shill like that?
Trying to help fund and supporting saudi attacks of houthis on the southern border the way trump does? Shill like that? What are you talking about?

Fuck off Sup Forums

Im sorry i hurt your feelings. Sage and reported using a different ip! Lmao

go back to reddít

Nice one Z

Wrong fucking board.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

No you fuck off to reddit. /r/The_Donald

Why are conservative controlled states poor shitholes? Why does all industry, tech and country gdp come out of liberal democratic controlled states? Why are liberal states median incomes so much higher? Why are all scientists and post graduates liberal? Why do conservatives need to rely on conspiracy theories and mysticism to rationalize the world around them the way cavemen do? Just why?

t. reddit

You go with him too. It's not like you were even here before the invasion lmao

>Why did you lose and keep losing every single day?

how can he take a picture if he is not holding his phone in the correct direction

Just don't even bother.
You will either get called a shill, or a cuck, or a minority, for asking simple questions. In the same way that you wouldn't engage a homeless man on the street as he screams incoherently at a mailbox and foams at the mouth, you shouldn't bother here.

I don't need to discuss the cognitive dissonance required to ignore Trump's extremely sketchy ties to Russia while calling someone else a puppet of a different foreign government... do I?

Good looking out, but he'll vanish now like always

former trump supporter here, its hysterical seeing him swerve and burn. but in all equality we cant let him get the white house passcodes

shill cuck nigger

> Trump's extremely sketchy ties to Russia

Takes far more mental power to continue to think there are any legitimate "ties".

I guess if people repeat MUH RUSSIA it'll come true at some point?

this election actually showed that autism is a contagious disease