So Here's The Story

>cop pulls over victim
>victim tells the cop that he is legally armed
>cop asks for the victims id
>victim reaches for id and cop thinks he is reaching for his gun
>cop shoots him dead
>Sup Forums is defending the cop

I thought Sup Forums supported the second amendment?

If the victim was legally carrying his firearm why did he deserve to die?

You cant support the second amendment and also support killing people who choose to legally use their second amendment.....

youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/chris-lane-murder-trial-lawyer-says-chancey-luna-shot-dead-australian-baseballer/news-story/972bc9752846e0e34b5d6e4fc9c0bb5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could the cop see that he was reaching for an ID?

There is no argument. The cop shot that man in cold fucking blood. Stormfaggots are gonna do their cognitive dissonance somehow.

They fucking shot him with his daughter in the back of the car.

He verbally told the cop he was reaching for his ID and he was legally armed.

The cop was the one who ORDERED the victim to get his id out AFTER the victim had already informed the cop he was legally carrying a firearm

>be american
>go outside
>get shot

In this case it looks like the cop fucked up, and unless there's evidence to the contrary he should be charged with manslaughter.

According to Sup Forums the victim should not have had a gun for some reason (even though he owned it legally) and therefore the shooting was justified

>why did he deserve to die?
He didn't. This happens when either Sup Forums people or just super angry and racist people that take it 100% seriously decide to become a policeman to "do what is right" rather than protect the innocent and the law. It isn't a race issue, it is a police recruitment problem. They should not be recruiting people that are unstable, aggressive, or feel hate for a group of peoples.

Cops are so skittish and afraid.

Why even join the force if you're perpetually terrified of life?

>West Germany

Really? American education...

>liberals butthurt over a guy who uses his right to carry a weapon.

Stand-up comedy all the way.

because hes a fucking NIGGER!!!!!!!

Sup Forums seems about 70% in favor of defending the man due to him being redpilled, legally certified to carry, following proper procedure, and not a social parasite.

Did you miss the part where it clearly showed he was a fucking NIGGER!!!!???

I've wondered this myself. They seriously seem like a bunch of scared little shitcunts.

Yeah this one doesn't look good

We'll never really know what happened though since it's the cop's word vs. the negress

The Louisiana shooting was justified force though I'm sure of it

>be Black
>
>

ftfy, Kangaroo

He shot a guy for no reason. That's murder.

because those that arent skittish and afraid get shot.

this case the cop fucked up though

>MUH NIGGER BOOGEYMAN

You have no idea that is what happened, that's what the witness claims only

And you believe the negress like a moron

The way she turned that camera on and started giving her account immediately is like a dead on clue. She's smart, I'll give her that.

It's like if I hit somebody in my car, I'll get out and scream "YOU HIT ME" over and over again until it becomes true. That's what I would do if I was a nigger

orly

news.com.au/world/north-america/chris-lane-murder-trial-lawyer-says-chancey-luna-shot-dead-australian-baseballer/news-story/972bc9752846e0e34b5d6e4fc9c0bb5b

>be australian
>get new job in murrica
>go outside for a job
>get shot

the cop sounded guilty as fuck tbqh

>"FUUUCK!!!!"

he knows hes dun goofed

Were you there?

The video doesn't show it happening.

I'd like your source, user.

see NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

We still hear about that case in Oklahoma.

If the GFs story is mostly true (I say mostly, because honest people misremember things,) then it is a case of legally having a gun, being asked for an ID, going for your ID, and getting shot because the cop thought you were going for your gun.

I carry a gun. Legally. Every single fucking day. If a cop can do it to a nigger, he can do it to me.

>cop asks for drivers license and registration
>driver grabs his gun and shoots the cop
has happened so many times its no wonder cops are jumpy and feel like its them against the world.

No.

I want something other than color.

Also the black woman in a other video stated the officer that did it was Asian.

Sorry, no white on black shooting here.

I mean, assuming the story is true.

Anyway what's up with the women in the video.
>he just killed my boyfriend
>boyfriend is still breathing

>he shot his arm off
>arm is still attached

can you dumb niggers read?

lol

Is this shit for real?

The cop sounds so passive aggressive.

Totally unlike that other entirely justified killing of the armed man resisting arrest. I do not defend this if true.

Is there video of this nigger get shot or what?

Well since it wasn't filmed you can't say shit

I think you guys had another link to watch, I only see a woman telling her phone he din do nuttin wrong... No shooting, no talking with the officer... No nothing. Don't be surprised if this turns out to be nothing.

Bad policing then, shouldn't they be able to dis-arm a restrained civilian?

The cop is wrong on this one

The one where is nigger was on the ground and grabbed for his gun was where the cops were right

Can't wait for the chimpout

No assumptions, user.

An assumption and words are not evidence.

She also states (maybe in another video) he was shot 3 times. Then four. Then anywhere from five to three.

She can't keep a story straight. She is not to be believed

>get a gun
>get shot
>don't have a gun
>get shot

I think we are waiting on the dash cam and audio from the actual footage. Cops deserve the benefit of the doubt usually, but because of the 2nd Amendment issues I am staying neutral.

Nobody knows any of that shit, including whether or not the child was his. Stop axing like you knows anytang.

>be circumstance

Wew.

If he actually was a permit holder and did inform the officer then this cop fucked up bad

HOWEVER

could be a Bullshit story

Prove it. Show me some video.

Fair enough, but you can't blame someone for being confused on the details 20 seconds after her boyfriend was shot and her adrenaline is pumping.

>video after the shooting happened
>just her side of the story

Yeah no piss off.

Something really sus about a gun control poster made in 2006 that makes reference to West Germany

If the black fella had a concealed carry permit I think the cop is screwed regardless. This kind of looks like a murder bro.

I used to live less than a mile from where this happened. Never thought something like this would occur there. Crime is low. It's been decades since an officer was involved with a shooting. Sounds like this cop goofed hard.

For a burned out tail light when I've gone through the CCW background checks that involved FBI fingerprinting and CCW classwork? Fuck no. I've shown that I'm less of a problem than the average person. People should understand that they are responsible for their own safety under US law, and the cops should have to wait until there is actual trouble before stepping in.

PDs in the US are not consistent. I know the SWAT commander of one of the ones in my area. He's a cool guy, but a lot of the cops here sure as fuck aren't. He bitches that he has to retrain them that not every single person should be considered a threat. We have recruiting problems here, and the training, at least up until a couple of years ago taught cops that every single person was a potential threat. We had a lot of really fucked up cases where cops shot people who should not have been shot. And I'm not talking about some guy jumps on a cop and starts beating on him with his fists fucked up. I'm talking about dares to turn around while holding a fucking plastic spoon that the cops claimed was a gun fucked up.

This. Even some white racists are potentially defending the black guy on principle. We don't know exactly how this went down.

Again, kind of is not 100%.

Unless any of us were the or until video evidence proving otherwise shows up, we can't say for certain.

Best to give this 24hrs and then react. Like most things.

That cop knew he fucked up, anyone defending this cold blooded murder is a cuck. Go live in the Soviet Union if you enjoy the police becoming a weapon of the state

First of all, I've been seeing this picture of years now and the numbers don't even change.
Secondly,
>West Germany
Really? I mean, really?!
Thirdly, more were stabbed, ran over and cut with other tools then shot with guns and the only reason the attackers couldn't so more game then 2-5 people is because there was always either a soldier nearby or a civilian with a licensed gun.

>2 nigger shootings in 2 days

Literal massive chimpout when?

If you want an argument for bodycams, there you have it. I have no reason to doubt the GFs account, aside from minor details. I also have no reason to doubt the cop's belief that the guy was going for his gun.

But I also carry, and I don't want to get shot for legally carrying.

They can't though.

According to the law.

Besides, there are 200m fighting Americans. Easy. Everyone could very well be armed with several guns and unknown amounts of ammunition.

If you think they want to start a police state and actually think they can handle it, you're fucking delusional. They know it and we know it.

The US populace is far too dangerous. Especially in densely packed urban areas.

I know scenes unfold rapidly. I know first hand violence is a very complicated matter that is exceedingly difficult to fully prepare for. But these most recent police shootings in the last 2 years have shown not all but a majority of the cases, irrespective of the laws, are revealing officers who don't seem to either read the current energy level of a situation and match it, or are elevating the energy level themselves.

...I will say that everything I know about carrying says if you announce to the officer you're carrying, you do NOTHING after that until they tell you to. Thats when a GOOD cop will either a: remind you to keep your hands where he can see them at all times (if he feels he is in control of the stop) or b: calmly ask you to step out of the vehicle, ask you where it is your carrying, take the weapon from you and set it out of your access for the stop.

If its true this driver told the cop he was carrying, and the cop didnt change what they were doing immediately (if he really thought there was an immediate risk), then this is a really fucked up situation.

Agreed.

This is the one case where, though early on, it seems the cop was totally in the wrong. Granted, the shit he probably deals with daily and his training effected his decision making.

Requesting a video of a cop shooting a guy with headphones on in front of a supermarket when the guy didn't hear cop's commands.

I believe this is a call for more selective recruitment for the police. More extensive psych evaluations, higher stress tests, and more rigorous training.

It's sad few of the police need policing. But we really should remember how many people call the US home and how many cops there are.

A handful does not speak for tens of thousands. Don't let this get blown out of proportion, anons.

American, can confirm.

Yeah, many police in bad areas fear for their lives. Many firefighters and EMS do, too. All of the EMS have bullet proof vests in my area because of how often they're murdered. You never hear about that.

Firefighters are another that are shot and killed all the time. Nothing ever happens. No uproar.

A lot of these men and women to great things. Then there's bad apples and just flat out poor circumstance that ruins the whole bunch.

I defended the cops from yesterday, can't defend this cop from tonight. How can anyone explain this? The cop just panicked and killed the guy.

Maybe you should read the thread a little before posting.

Is this for that chimp that got shot in Minnesota? Felons can't legally own firearms.

Trips of truth.

Anytime I've told an LEO "I have firearms in my vehicle" or "I have a firearm on my person" they usually do a general assessment of my vehicle or demeanor. And I don't say shit until they've instructed me what to do. But that's basic information that should be covered in every CC class. Only time they've acted concerned was when I mistakenly left my thigh holster on, for a trip to a gas station a few miles up from the land I was working/hunting on. I didn't think anything of it, but OC wasn't legal yet in my state and I knew the clerk very well. Doesn't excuse my mistake, but after explaining to the cop why I had a holster on (no pistol in it) he laughed it off because I was clear calm and collected.

>there are 200m fighting Americans
I always laugh at that one. You people are like sheeps, cops tell you to get on your knees you do it. Police kills citizens for minor shit and walks away free. Yet you have that delusion of fighting for freedom.

>be Australian
>go outside
>get assaulted by Abbos because you speak mandarin.

You have to realize Sup Forums is full of low IQ boots, who come here to lurk and have their narrative fed by him by the people here who are intelligent enough to do actual research and dig up useful facts in the war against the left.

And then this stuff happens, and they all start posting,
>HURRRR, fuck niggers! Hahaha. Serves him right, should have listened.

He did listen you fuckin subhuman. It's what got him shot. Cops are cowards. Fuck blue lives.

>cop asks for the victims id
No he didn't

LE FUK COPZ NIGGERS ARE KEWL

>video after the shooting
>cop is clearly there with the gun drawn
>shot the dude for reaching in his pocket
>cop is totally fine with the chick still filming
>the absolute stone face reaction the chick has
>"oh. I hope he ain't dead. Oh no."
I don't know. It's weird as fuck.

Its hard to imagine. Even small towns these days are bad, with degeneracy so rampant.

Even life threatening circumstances aside, I can imagine its hard to compartmentalize the constant flow of horror, especially for cops in bad areas. I try to move slow and be respectful whenever I have a run in with the law, even if I messed up, just in case he had to pull a baby out of an oven or some messed up shit of that nature before he pulled me over. I don't think all of them are born assholes, ad they appreciate the effort of respect, is what I'm trying to say.

Get woke

>le I've got no rebuttle, let me spout a meme

No the shooting yesterday was a separate incident and is not related the victim in this shooting was NOT a felon and LEGALLY owned the gun

Big Difference between the two shootings

How about this.

Cop pills him over.
>license and registration
Black man pulls out gun
>I have a carry perm...
Blamblamblam

She gives different versions of events at least twice. First is the standard story the second was that he let the cop know he had a gun when he was already reaching for his wallet.

Here's how it actually went:
>cop pulls over guy for minor traffic violation
>cops ask for ID
>professional victim announces he's a licensed carrier
>professional victim reaches for ID
>cops leap to the worst case scenario
>blast him
Why did he deserve to die? He did something fucking retarded.

I unconditionally believe this ethnic woman

I fuckin hate that episode

I don't understand this line of thought.
Do you have somebody video every encounter you have with police? If I'm pulled over for a traffic stop I always start recording with my phone as a safeguard in case something goes south.

But not everybody thinks that way. So I don't find it odd that someone who feels their peer was wronged by law enforcement would start recording as soon as shit goes sideways.

>Cops are cowards. Fuck blue lives

#NotAllOfThem (>:

>that picture
>comparing white and asian countries with low as fuck populations to 60% white population of 320M people.

Cool story OP
im a #nuke4spooks now

Too many, brother. And if you're not standing against the ones that are, you're an accomplice.

>ayo grill watch dis imma scare dis chink ass pussy cop
>ay waddap foo I got a guns, let me reach fo mah ID
Do you actually have to tell the cop right away that you have a gun? or just tell them once you're asked if you're carrying any weapons?

Dug this up just for you.

as far as i kno, in conceal carry states, you don't have to unless asked.

so the guy pretty much fucked up in the way I stated, right?

by even volunteering he had it? Thats one way to look at it i guess.

It really depends on the situation if -i- would. I'm always chill on a stop by police.

but being too chill got me in trouble once when I came across a cop who was not concerned with if I was docile and compliant....

they were taking my chill as dismissive of their authoritah~ as in I wasn't taking them seriously in their eyes.

Its easy to misread the cop's attitude sometimes just like any person's attitude.

But it wasn't a legal fuck-up or a moral fuck-up on the part of the driver to tell him he was carrying.

No. Some people realize LEO's encounter armed gang bangers quite often. And when you have the same appearance of gang bangers, and you're carrying a weapon the way said gang bangers do, it's probably in your best interest to state you are legally in possession of a firearm. If you print in any way during that traffic stop without stating you're licensed to carry expect some hot lead injections.

And, again, concealed weapons instructors tell you to always disclose that you are carrying a weapon but you're licensed to do so. Unless you want your head slammed on the hood of a car and your CCW in an evidence locker.

Well if you don't have to state you have a weapon unless asked then why even say so? then you don't put anyone in fear that you'll pull it out and you just do what you're asked to do

because its impossible to be 100% right on what the cop's expectation is in a situation.

if you're stopped for simple highway speeding, you are going to act differently and the cop is going to act differently than an encounter where the cop is pulling you over on suspicion of something, and you have no idea why you're being pulled over.

>Well if you don't have to state you have a weapon unless asked then why even say so? then you don't put anyone in fear that you'll pull it out and you just do what you're asked to do

Many concealed carry holsters are designed to conceal your pistol in a manner that your average guy with an untucked shirt can CONCEAL his weapon on his person. That does not extend to your vehicle, where articles of clothing fold in ways not accounted for by CC holster manufacturers.

So, assume you have an IWB holster for a pistol. You go grocery shopping, go buy a chain saw or mower from a home improvement store, or do any business in a store where concealed carry is allowed. Nobody knows you have a concealed self defense weapon. Then you go to your vehicle, sit in your vehicle, and the way your shirt sits on your waistband makes the outline of a handgun appears.
LEO pulls you over for a tail light, he comes to your window, he immediately sees the outline of a handgun on your hip.

You're going to want to let that guy know, before he assumes you've got a cop killer gat, that you legally possess that handgun.