New Iron Man is a black female teen

>There's a new Iron Man in town — and she's not a man, not yet a woman. Marvel announced Wednesday that the comic-book version of Tony Stark will be shedding the Iron Man suit and Riri Williams, a 15-year-old black girl, will be stepping into his big, metal shoes.

> Tony Stark gave up the Iron Man suit, allowing science genius Riri Williams — who reverse-engineered her own Iron Man suit out of her MIT dorm room — to don it instead.

usatoday.com/story/life/2016/07/06/marvel-new-iron-man-teenage-black-woman-riri-williams/86747068/

Kid Hitler will save comics

I don't give a fuck about Western shit, but I realize how it negatively effects our already degenerate youth. I long for the day when this schlock serves its true purpose: to kindle a great fire.

There will be a time when all Marvel heroes will be a woman or a non-white.
That will be the time when western comics will die for good.

>that time when Japan is less degenerate

how does she get her massive afro under the helmet?

Who reads western comics these days?

This is the important question OP

wont the fro get all in her face and obscure her vision when she puts the helmet on, or will her hair come out the top of it as a constant reminder that she's a strong black woman?

make her a lesbian, give her a butch haircut
t. marvel

> Tony Stark gave up the Iron Man suit, allowing science genius Riri Williams — who reverse-engineered her own Iron Man suit out of her MIT dorm room — to don it instead.

>nigger
>in MIT
>self-engineering Iron Man suit

Yeah Marvel, go fuck yourself.

How is a gorilla able to operate heavy machinery.

>15 year old MIT girl reverse engineering a superhero suit thingy made by a grown ass man billionaire in a fucking college dorm
why is this so completely fucking unbelievable

>White Man Captain America
>Now a Black Man who defends illegal aliens at the border

>White Man Thor
>Now a Woman who relies on GIRL POWER XD in her comics

>White Man Hulk
>Now an Asian Kid

>White Man Spider-Man
>Now a half-black half-hispanic teenager

>White Woman Ms. Marvel
>Got a Dyke Haircut and calls herself 'Captain Marvel'
>While Ms. Marvel is now some Muslim Teenage Girl

>White Man Captain Britain
>Now a Muslim Woman

>Now White Man Iron Man is instead a Black Woman

Yeah, Marvel totally isn't pushing an agenda against white people, and they definitely aren't shitting on decades of source material in an attempt to change their audience from men to teenaged girls and SJWs

Plus Human Torch was a jigaboo in the most recent FF movie.

Oh and Red Skull basically gives speeches of Donald Trump's platform to gain followers for his evil ways

Oh and Donald Trump is also a MODOK villain in a new Spider-Gwen issue where he enslaves mexicans and mexican-americans. Because you know that's literally what he wants to do in real life because he's literally hitler.

[Unsolicited Opinions on Israel]

pic related
>MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN :^)

And thats why future america goes to shit.

Faggot trap nigger other kin......

The dream is dead.

Trump is not building a wall to keep mexicans out. He builds the wall to protect them and contain the american retardnes.

I wonder if Affirmative Action will kill Thanos.

LITERALLY fits the exact definition of a Mary Sue
>Young girl (15 years)
>genius (is going to MIT)
>former main character loses hope and depends on new self-insert tier garbage
>girl
>might as well make her black too
It's not even the fact that they're clearly doing this to fit some PC crowd, it's the fact that it's being done in such a fraudulent way. Like who was the hack that signed off on this?

>tfw captain america's villians are the ones fighting for law and order now

WE

>HE'S A BAD GUY SO WHAT HE'S SAYING IS WRONG! JUST LIKE THAT MEAN TRUMP GUY ON TV

>all superheroes becoming diverse
>super villains remain solely white.

REALLY MAKES U THINK

no

no

no

no

@80037740
Why do germs even come on this site anymore

More business for DC I guess.

>hehe, if i make that RACIST XENOPHOBIC BIGOT Trump into a villain that'll teach him to say mean things about minorities!
>and i'll even stretch his EVIL rantings about how illegal aliens shouldn't enter the country illegally into him enslaving american citizens of mexican descent!

>Tony Stark gave up the Iron Man suit, allowing science genius Riri Williams — who reverse-engineered her own Iron Man suit out of her MIT dorm room — to don it instead.

Wow, sounds like a Mary-Sue self-inser for a fanfic.

oh yeah?

that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

but how about take this OLD WHITE MAN who used to be a hero and make him the new hitler? You know, he was a beacon of american values for decades but now white men are evil so let's make him hitler now =D

Topkek.

>Fantasy world where superpowers exist and people can defy the law of physics.

>Hardest pill to swallow is a genius nigress

forgot to post pic

The only way for them to get any attention is controversy. Comics have been dying for decades and, like most media establishments, they are desperate st this point.

I dont care.
Dont bring this into the movies and your good.

>Trump panders to violent white racists and the KKK!

They did it for a shitty reason but that's kinda hot tbqh

I don't even like comics but this is just fucking awful. They're not hiding it anymore

I can't believe things have gotten this bad

You just know she's filled to the brim with Stark's seed.

>not changing the name to Iron Maiden

hail hydra

i have to admit, as a project manager for vr game dev studio, i often wonder how i can trigger Sup Forums when confronted with decisions like setting/characters/mechanics etc

makes me wonder if the whole tumblr/pol thing just feeds off each other because their feud forces normies to get involved and makes them both stronger

Why god
Is black cap punching old white cap in the face?

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YOU GO GO

Red Skull is sounding like a pretty based guy.

>mfw im 31 but never bothered with the whole superhero shit when I was younger.
Good to see I didnt waste my time.

Man fuck this shit. Wheres their profit going to come from if they alienate everyone who reads comic books. No fucking girl or woman is going to buy a fucking comic, at best they'll get it on their ipad or something. It's just so fucking dumb that Marvel is pushing an agenda which, from what I can tell, is bad for sales. You think we want strong women as superheroes? Nobody wants that.

Only manchildren and socially shunned retards actually buy comics

Their sales are in the toilet anyways. I welcome the slow heat death of the Universe.

comic books are dead

Good thing I was never a comic book fan, but I truly feel for the faggots who have to read this dribble.

You see this in the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones as well, it's to pander to the "nerd" girls who read comics.

They've got (((Disney))) backing them now so money isn't a problem.

you triggered whitey?

i bet you act like the racist bitch in this panel, questioning the beautiful traditions of the religion of peace, fucking pathetic

Never understood iron mans appeal. they could turn him into an 50 pound agender metrosexual and i still won't care. all that matters to me is that batman is still a cis white man.

Dont forget the shit disney is pulling with star wars

>implied love interest for the new trilogy is the niggest of niggers
>female mary sue main character
>new yoda is spoken by another talentless niggress
>empire is full on white power nazi mode while the good rebels are diversity hippies
>movie has diversity shoved down everywhere
>han solo is retconned to have a black wife during the time of the original trilogy who will most likely have a role in the spin off movie
>rouge one spin off movie is an white woman fighting along noble muslim savages to take down tha white man

>Celebrating 75 years of Captain America
By punching him? This is too much Marvel.

Some hero, attacking a bound captive who can't defend himself.
>but it's always ok when he's white!

sucks because cap's been my absolute favorite since i was like 5, now he's replaced by a nigger, turned into HITLER XD, and his arch nemesis's platform is the same as my presidential candidate.

yup, marvel and star wars are two of my favorite franchises without a doubt

I hate MaRey Sue more than her bumbling black sidekick (even though both were obviously affirmative action hires by JewJew Abrams), and the fact that episode 7 was a complete copy of the original Star Wars. Rogue One, the super important mission to save the galaxy and they inexplicably tell all the navy seals to go home and instead recruit some 100lb twig bitch because she's committed a few misdemeanors against the empire.. it's all absurd and people don't understand why im pissed that the pieces of fiction that I GREW UP WITH, that people only like now because its trendy, is being turned into SJW garbage

they're helping him check his privilege

Aw shit, Marvel is fucked then

forgot pic

2/2

>the only people trying to cross the border are women and children looking for a new life
>the only people that want to enforce border laws are evil racist white republicans from a secret evil religious cult XDD

>White Man Captain Britain
>Now a Muslim Woman

As much as i love to hate on weebs at least their propaganda kept them pure and at worst they are obsessed with getting a young hyperfeminine love interest while comic fans are the biggest self hating faggots you can ever meet

Just some forewarning, what you're going to be getting is not what you grew up with. There's an active drive to be more inclusive and put more women and minorities in big roles. Risk of failure is heavily mitigated by attaching them to franchises that will make money despite them.

>Bringing this into the movies

Don't worry. You can write as many unbelievable Mary Sues as you like, but there's no female actors worth a damn, so that won't happen until people tire of the movies.

What the shit? Why not just make comics that focus on warmachine? For fucks sake he was pretty much cooler than iron man anyway due to his epic suit. But now they've just gone and ruined iron man for some reason. Enjoy being bankrupted marvel

They won't be running out of money any time soon on account of the movies, but they have been creatively bankrupt for some time now.

The real Iron Man...

Because the writer wants his own characters to get big, that's why he made an original character instead of using War Machine's genius black niece.

Y'know, I know this works for shows since women watch TV, but there seriously can't be that many girls that read.

Goes out of their way to make her as extraordinary as possible, no flaws, nothing intriguing.

>wants his own characters to get big
>by making them Iron man 2, robotic niggaloo

This is the same writer who created black spider-man (and cried while doing it). His method for pushing diversity is putting a minority in the role of a popular well established A-lister. Instant popularity vs creating a character from scratch.

Oh Damnit sadly you are right about the not running out of money because of the movies unfortunately but still have they forgotten warmachine is a cool strong black guy? Why ruin the normal iron man?

don't even pay attention to this shit Sup Forums
they do shit to piss you off so they can use it as leverage to seem as the hip diverse company that pisses off racists
if you don't pay attention to it, it will die off
comics are a dead medium

WAKE ME UP!

They want more girls reading and their method is to have more strong female lead characters.

Made with Kruppstahl I presume

Yeah, like Tony would let anyone be the Iron Man besides himself.

Why do they have to force this stuff? It's because she's a black female. Nothing more.

To me it's more racist to shoehorn them in. It's also a kick in the balls to anyone that connected with said character.

I'm pretty much done with any movies or TV shows. I just can't take the social justice anymore. Too much forcefulness and not enough reasoning.

Oh wait ignore me
That makes sense you guys, god that guy is a faggot

>Girls reading Marvel comics

Nope its for the man children everything up although every story was told a thousand times before. Its like any X-Men comic is always about " muh discrimination "....

War Machine was the second Iron Man before getting his own suit.

It's Wonder Woman. What did you expect?

No, DC is still good. Dark Horse and Image as well.

Of course !

CANT WAKE UP!

SAVE MEEEEEEE

Bit of an exception there. Rhodes was more than qualified and it was planned he would be Tony's partner.

Rhodes had to get used to the suit somehow whole Tony planned everything out.

Also nice cherry picking.

Disney's trying to get a range of capeshit princesses.

They're ruining everything.. fuck

Their method will fail. En masse, girls have no interest in the subject, regardless of the characters.

If Marvel wants to cash in on a female audience, they have to start writing trash novels.

Tyrone Man

I truly wish I could go back in time, my dudes.

checked

They've been writing trash comics for years, so it will be an easy jump

There are few Comic aka " graphic novels " worth to read but these arent coming from Marvel/ DC or the SJW infested USA in general

why does the signature on the bottom right resemble arabic wiggles?

Human rights are for human beings user, do you even progressiveness?

I guess because Soleile is a french publisher...