People who can speak two languages actually experience time in a different way

>People who can speak two languages actually experience time in a different way.

So, researchers have found that monolinguals have a lower IQ, a higher likelihood of getting dementia, worse memory, and now even experience TIME differently. What's next? They're a different species?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/bilingual-speakers-time-different-people-one-language-study-swedish-spanish-a7715146.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monolinguals should just be put into reservations at this point.

And? Monolinguals rule the world. Who gives a shit that we don't speak your shitty languages?

YOU learn English, not the other way around.

Monolinguals are unruly barbarians

For how much burger may sound stupid, he's somehow right.
People who spend less time in interesting things like languages, cultures, arts or any other spends more time planning on how to make money, and capitalism is king in this world.

Barbarian

But most Chinks and Jews speak 2 or more language, i do not understand your point

DELET

That's a nice excuse to limit yourself tbqh famalamadingdong

People who are truly bilingual, not just people who learnt another language after childhood, but people who actually spoke two languages from birth can only speak to because either one or both of the languages they know are next to useless.

You don't rule anything. All your elites speak multiple languages

Link the fucking study, did you even read it?
Being bilingual isn't even something to be proud of.

Post the link to the article you fucking brainlet

>bilinguals literally live in another plane of time and space

The smart people who actually get shit done usually speak more than one language.

Why is it that the first thing American go to when they're butthurt is the 'WE rule we world, no one cares about your irreverent shithole, we could nuke your entire country with the push of a button'

independent.co.uk/life-style/bilingual-speakers-time-different-people-one-language-study-swedish-spanish-a7715146.html

You're still expected to pick up at least one other language in your lifetime if you want to get anything done.

Because they're unruly barbarians

Yo hablar espanol, puto Americano del mierda

It's all we have.

Anyone who is anything in USA, UK, Russia, China etc speaks at least two languages, most speak more.

You forgot France.

The headline is FAKE NEWS as usual.

The study states that people who speak multiple language merely only use the method of gauging time that is inherent to that language.

They don't actually experience time differently.

I am so fucking sick of outrageous lies like this article's title being acceptable.

>low IQ
The post

You just confirmed OPs post

That was just... so wrong

You just can't comprehend the advanced concepts because your monolingual brain is too underdeveloped

Tu madre

Does it only apply to "true" bilinguals who become properly fluent as children because I doubt this applies to those who learn languages later in life.

You made the YuriPeans sad.
How does that make you feel?

*hablo
*de
*estadounidense

Im bilingual and im still 89 IQ. Most people can't even understand my hillbilly french.

Lo so due lingua, Sven

>Jews speak 2 or more language
If you think mist Jews in the West walk around fluent in Hebrew or Yiddish, you're insane.

>WE rule we world, no one cares about your irreverent shithole
It's true and if we didn't many of us would be forced to speak another language.

>tfw struggling to brush up on my French

Feels shitty man.

Ignorance I can understand, but willful ignorance is simply disgusting.
Even animals don't refuse to learn when given an opportunity.

>Even animals don't refuse to learn when given an opportunity.

They do though

I can understand whatever you say and reply if I will, but I can also switch to moonspeak and scheme with my own kin right in front of your face.

>inb4 dude g**gle translate lmao

Doesn't work for shit unless the input is 100% correct and free of slang, idioms, and whatnot, which is never the case.

>Correlation is not causation