So where does he end up next year...

So where does he end up next year? I feel like he would have been signed already if the redskins truly believed in him and with them missing the playoffs yet again, I don't see any way he plays in Washington next year.

Jets

Wherever he goes, the r******* will surely be worse off. Kirk is not the issue and there are no better options at QB right now

They might franchise tag him yet again.

It's the sort of dick move that Snyder would pull.

won't he get like 34 million if he's franchised again?

Ben retires and Cousins is throwing to Brown and JuJu next year

>Would literally be BTFOing everybody right now if not for injuries
Kirk is their guy and if the skins don't realise that they will just add another layer to their retardism.

tfw cousins spreads the ball around and the brown memes die
tybkc

If I'm the Redskins, I franchise him again.

Next season they'll be 52 million under the cap.

fpbp

Maybe a little less but he will never make over that because he still won't have even a play off game under his resume with the skins.

Anyone else actually think Cousins is a likable guy despite his autism?

He would be amazing in Pittsburgh tobeh

Given their track record I would consider the addition of even more retardation as not only extremely likely but basically impossible NOT to occur. It's one of their few traditions.

Wow, there are people like this in the world?

literally my wet dream. I would die

Cousins is EXTREMELY likable. Even if you hate the Redskins it's almost impossible to hate him.

My dad works for Nintendo and has a friend inside the Giants organization who said they are gonna make a serious run at him.

Big if true

the Bills sign him.

Kirk is absolutely based

desu to get as far as he has you have to be neurotic, and its not like Cousins is a giga nigger athlete

Jags.
Jags finally give up on Bortles