You have 7 second to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children

You have 7 second to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children.

bidding my time on the first one, I don't want children, unless I have 5 wives or something, get my income then buy toys, maintain career then see what happens

A FUCKING LEAF

i live in Richmond Hill

I have six so I got first user covered.

20 years old

For real? If so, big ups for doing your part user.

I'm gay and have a husband.

Because I'm 18 you dumb stormfag loser

already have one, want to have more.

nurses said my baby was the whitest one they'd ever seen.

feels good, senpai.

I have two and it's pretty busy.

My daughter is 1 and my son is 3.

I'm 22 and my wife is 23 now.

Luckily, I live in a town so we were able to purchase a detached home at a somewhat affordable price.

_ _______ ____

Because I'm only human for a business trip.

I live in Brampton, want to trade?

Because I'm a HS dropout loser, who's struggled with depression and anxiety for most of his life due to intense bullying and a broken home life.

The only woman who I've ever been with cheated on me with a friend, and now I'm trying to slowly put back together the pieces, by focusing on myself, my hobbies and school.

Im a violent sociopathic self loathing pervert and can't attract a mate.

Nah I got me a nice 0 english speaking chinese gf

I don't want to move to India

I can't find a white wife. I live in an urban area so the white women here are generally opposed to a traditional life. I'll probably need to move to the midwest or Texas to find a wife. I have no problem with that though, California sucks.

I fucked up. My parents, and the greater western culture, helped, but ultimately I am responsible. Dont wait young guys, the time to make hay is while the sun still shines.

>whites
>aryan
Ror!

Because I'm unattractive and most women annoy me so much that I even stopped trying to get one.

How does it feel to grow up so quickly? I'm 23, but I work in central London and live in a rented room. I feel years away from children.

Fag

Yep. They are all pretty good kids but they sure know how to steamroll my wife. I can come home sometimes and catch them eating huge cookies and shit for breakfast.

She gives in way too easy.

Wife #2.

I'm due for an upgrade.

I just want to hoard money and cause problems.

Cause I'm in school and working. I barely have time to sleep.

Because I am loyal to my waifu.

"Kids are cunts."

Hey look at that, I have 5 seconds spare

Thank you Australia, I love you too.

Because first we want to finish renovating our house and then sell it. If Trump wins, we move to the US to some remote small town, invest there and have 5 kids.

If hill wins, do the same, but go for south NZ.

In the hospital right now. About to have our Australian German girl.

Save us from Ahkmed the Syrian Mudslime and Hadera the Somalian, I mean Eritrean, Negroid.

I have a white wife, but I barely make 70k a year and live in southern California. I can't afford kids..

Because I'm going to die in some conflict or another and rot in a ditch.

I am 23, just got a decent job, but my gf isn't considering children in near future (she is rightwing tho). I was thinking about it for a year already, I am imagining myself taking care of my child, talking to them, showing the world... I've grown up.

A million Mexicans would debate that.

You should move somewhere that is less shitty.

Because the second pregnancy didn't implant properly and we have to wait a year for our second child.

Also, on a side not - I look like the descendant of a mongol invader, my wife had brown hair and weird yellow-blue eyes.
My son has bright blond hair and blue eyes, looks aryan as fuck.

And 100% he's my son, even has my line's trademark flared rib on his left side and my specific forehead musculature.

I just turned 18 senpai, give me some time

Any Sup Forumsacks in S Y D N E Y?

It's been a ride with high and lows. I got my girlfriend of 2 years pregnant shortly after high school graduation. The first years were hard as we both didn't have jobs. I was a plumber apprentice and she was a nursing student. We lived in my parents basement and both families helped us out financially with food and what not. We both ended up getting good jobs and put down a down payment on a home 3 years ago. It's been great ever since. We planned for the second baby.

Wouldn't have had it any other way.

because the media is telling women to only date turks and refugees

>inb4 "uh but aryan means slave in finnish"

it doesn't matter. it's just a non-pc way of saying white nowadays.

I'm a 26 year old virgin with no job and a 5" penis
I can walk in public and give every female within 50 meters dry vagina

I am puerto rican. Still want me to have children with a white woman? I am light skinned myself so it wouldn't be too bad. Also born in NY.

Stay in your country and contribute to it's survival user.

Please elaborate. I haven't noticed that. I mean, a bit. That blonde chick on Gute Zeit Schlechte Zeite dating that nigger refugee.

Ayy I live in my girlfriend's basement too this shit is cash

did yours at least have a separate entrance?

I don't want to. My genetics are garbage in ways I don't have the energy to describe right now.

I am not going to marry or have kids, but if Sup Forums knew about my genetics, you would all approve of my decision, I'm totally white, but still, my genetics are fucking trash garbage.

Too busy working. Also my last breakup went poorly and I just don't want to deal with another relationship.

Despite being a solid 8 I'm autistic as fuck and every momment of my life I have only learned how to parrot proper human behavior. interacting with females other than my sisters is impossible. It might be better if I don't breed.

I often feel I am a waste of life.

Because my wife isn't real.

I have high standards for the woman I want to marry

so before I go out looking for her, I'm currently improving myself.

White european people outnumber arabs here in UAE. Finding a white girlfriend is easy. Especially for arabs aswell.

While I don't disagree that California is shitty, I live in an affluent and primarily white area which is not. If I lived in a real shit hole I could buy a house and afford kids.

Also this

I do have a white wife. Been married 5 years. Starting on kids if Trump wins.

congrats user!

My entire family line has done nothing but contribute to the country during the multiple wars and turmoils. A good chunk of them were exiled, the other part were smarter and did it indirectly. A few of them are politicians and they know how things look from the inside. Nothing changed. The same people that lost their parents, siblings and stood their own ground defending this country, while giving everything up, are telling me to evacuate. And to do it as fast as possible.

I would love to stay, but being told to leave by these kind of people makes me consider other places to spend my future in. It's still not a guarantee i'll leave.

Looks like my town.

Yeah, it did have a separate entrance.

I have four, youngest is still two months though. My wife and I haven't really discussed a fifth. I'm pretty happy with life right now. Younger son woke me up though and I feel too awake to get back in bed.

>me before pol
>never ever want to have kids, fuck those annoying things
>me after pol
>GONNA HAVE 10 KIDS AND TRAIN THEM AND MOULD THEM TO PERFECTION

Screw you guys

Because I'm only 19.

I do though.
>2 kids
Quality over quantity user.

The question is, would you homeschool your kids, private school, or the "classic" upbringing with normal schools?

Please say Bay Area.

I've chased chimeras long enough and have found only vipers. Wishful thinking isn't going to help you, OP. I won't delude myself into thinking we live in 1950s America.

Maybe robots are the answer.

Damn that's just living the dream right there

I have to go down 2 halls and a bunch of stairs and somebody is always yelling at me cause I'm one of 2 people in the house who can drive

why are they all on the floor? she's not even wearing a to look underneath it.

> a fucking leaf

I have a white wife and 2 white kids. Third will be coming soon.

*skirt

it was a black lives matter protest they were pretending to be corpses

dat Bernie. my excuse is that my wife fell for the career meme and doesn't have time for kids, if she strings me along much longer though I'm just gonna find a surrogate, fuck waiting for her to turn 30 only to give me a couple fucking autists I have to wipe the asses of the rest of my life.

because I'm bettering myself
>to provide for those 5 children

user, don't take straya seriously, no one does.

Hang in there, it only gets better from here on out. Do one thing at a time and you'll look back at this shit in a year or two and laugh.

You only fail if you give up.

I have really bad genes and a lack of finances because i'm on disabillity bux.

i'd rather stay alone than fuck some girls life up.

halfbreed mongrel reporting. Technically I'm at least a third Spaniard due to conquistador rape of my other ancestors, but regardless I do not qualify to aid any of you in your hopeless endeavor.

Where's a steamroller when you need one?

Jonathan?

>ninety % of marriages these days are shit....been there myself a couple of times.....would never trade my freedom for a cunt ever again.

fuck off m8 we dont accept gypsies

Because people these days have more previous sex partners than there are days in a month. And nobody cares to talk about relationships with their partner, only building up the tension and then releasing it while cheating.

White isn't Aryan you dumb Canadian. Mixing of white races is anti-Aryan.

>pass on you shitty genes so another poor soul has to live a life with your shitty traits
no thanks

Mixed race women are superior and I'm cautious about having kids because of what I've seen my dad and uncles go through.

Sauce?

i'm ugly.

I'm ugly and no woman wants me.

Don't you dare betray the woman who gave you your children.

That's peak degeneracy.

Income you retard. Quality>Quantity, unless you want to end up like spics it is better to have kids when you are financially stable. Starting late doesn't mean you can't have a good number of kids. Father got married at 30 and had his first kid at 31, ended up having four kids total and enough money to fully pay for us to go through college. I intend to follow a similar path so while some the children of someone who had kids at 20 have to go into crippling debt to go to college my kids can join the workforce with a free (as far as they are concerned) education and 10k in financial savings and investments to withdraw from (plus whatever they have in their personal accounts).

Because I am no white, therefore I does not have to concern about those things.

I kinda look like eggman.

I have a wife and two children.
We lost a further two, though. In time, we may consider having more. We're considering moving though so we're going to wait a while.

I want a white wife and 6 children at least.

But 3D women are pig disgusting, corrupted by modernity. I'd rather die alone than get fucked over by a 3DPD.

And so I become a wizard.

Because I'm not White and my kids won't be White no matter what.

Because i'm a Irish, Italian, Hungarian, African, American and god forbid I add another fucking race to my kids though Mugi-chan would break that rule for me. If your wondering I look Palestinian/Syrian due to all this race mixing but due to growing up in the Southern US and having mostly Italian, Black, and Irish people around I have a colorful vocabulary. Anymore questions fucker.

I'm a woman, my wifes a woman, it wouldn't work.

thats very unfortunate and I am personally sorry for your presumably horrific life

half Japanese, best looking ones
>do it for future generations!